delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:39 AM

need a detail guide on where to level currently 71/35 stuck need help leveling to 99 then and some advice on trans leveling

#2 belmarmaduk

belmarmaduk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:52 AM

need a detail guide on where to level currently 71/35 stuck need help leveling to 99 then and some advice on trans leveling

Given that you're going to be single target leveling forever, you'll always want to be leveling off of stuff that's higher level than you, preferably about 10 levels higher. As a monk you can clear undead and demons trivially, so those should be your preferred targets.  Use the DB and do searches for a level range of around +3 on your current level to around +13 on your current level for Undead and Demon type monsters and you will usually get a good list of things you can hunt and they'll often be localized on a single map. (Here's a link to the DB for an example) In this particular case, the best monsters you can hunt right now are Evil Druid and Wraith, both of which are in Glastheim Churchyard. As a plus, Glastheim is a spotlight zone, so you'll get double XP farming here. Once you're at around level 80 you will want to move to either the underprison (hunting undeads Injustice and Zombie Prisoner and demon Rybio) or the graveyard (Dark Priest, more Wraith and Evil Druid) There's warps to all the individual zones within glastheim at the entrance to the zone as part of the event right now, so use that if you're not familiar with GH.

For the most part, though, you can level in glastheim exclusively from here until you hit 99. It should go really fast with the event right now. You can do turn-ins (already, but shouldn't) and shouldn't have trouble finding a party at 85+ but low turnins are kind of overrated imo. Unless you luck out with a really solid group to carry you through TI it's probably just going to be faster to obliterate undeads in GH.

Trans leveling I can't help with b/c I had an archer following me around arrow showering everything. It's going to be the same -_- you did to hit the level you're at now, except at about half the speed. Just use the DB and find stuff within the optimum level range and you'll be fine, just don't feel obligated to do the standard farm spots everyone does, since you don't have any AOE you're better off just grinding off hard enemies most of the time. Isolated areas without a lot of competition but lots of higher level monsters are the best. If you want to stick to undead/demons try the expansion cities, there's a few of them with undead or demon monsters in their dungeons and nobody farms anywhere that has an entrance quest or requires a boat from Izlude generally at lower levels, so you'll have all the spawns you want.

Edited by belmarmaduk, 05 October 2014 - 12:05 PM.

#3 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!

Posted 05 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

Given that you're going to be single target leveling forever, you'll always want to be leveling off of stuff that's higher level than you, preferably about 10 levels higher. As a monk you can clear undead and demons trivially, so those should be your preferred targets.  Use the DB and do searches for a level range of around +3 on your current level to around +13 on your current level for Undead and Demon type monsters and you will usually get a good list of things you can hunt and they'll often be localized on a single map. (Here's a link to the DB for an example) In this particular case, the best monsters you can hunt right now are Evil Druid and Wraith, both of which are in Glastheim Churchyard. As a plus, Glastheim is a spotlight zone, so you'll get double XP farming here. Once you're at around level 80 you will want to move to either the underprison (hunting undeads Injustice and Zombie Prisoner and demon Rybio) or the graveyard (Dark Priest, more Wraith and Evil Druid) There's warps to all the individual zones within glastheim at the entrance to the zone as part of the event right now, so use that if you're not familiar with GH.

For the most part, though, you can level in glastheim exclusively from here until you hit 99. It should go really fast with the event right now. You can do turn-ins (already, but shouldn't) and shouldn't have trouble finding a party at 85+ but low turnins are kind of overrated imo. Unless you luck out with a really solid group to carry you through TI it's probably just going to be faster to obliterate undeads in GH.

Trans leveling I can't help with b/c I had an archer following me around arrow showering everything. It's going to be the same -_- you did to hit the level you're at now, except at about half the speed. Just use the DB and find stuff within the optimum level range and you'll be fine, just don't feel obligated to do the standard farm spots everyone does, since you don't have any AOE you're better off just grinding off hard enemies most of the time. Isolated areas without a lot of competition but lots of higher level monsters are the best. If you want to stick to undead/demons try the expansion cities, there's a few of them with undead or demon monsters in their dungeons and nobody farms anywhere that has an entrance quest or requires a boat from Izlude generally at lower levels, so you'll have all the spawns you want.

ty for the help

#4 LoLitsNeal

LoLitsNeal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:52 PM

Payon cave bounty board sends you to kill Sohees and gives a huge chunk of xp for completion all the way to level 80 (not to mention they are VERY easy). Once 80 go to Glastheim and kill Dark Priest while doing the daily TI for fast leveling.

#5 ka10

ka10

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1810 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:04 AM

by "C>" do you mean you're in classic server?

outside of kill counts (dragons, etc) and spotlights, it was a grind fest on either turtles or sleepers as far as i remember;

2x clamorous boned chain for turtles, and 2x beholder boned chain for sleepers;

with enough STR/ATK, 2-shot occult impaction (1-shot w/ lex priest)

#6 LoLitsNeal

LoLitsNeal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:19 AM

Ohhh, forget what I said if its classic then.... that seems more difficult =P

#7 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9324 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

I have a level 76/46 wizard on classic, maybe we could party or something at some point?

#8 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:03 PM

I have a level 76/46 wizard on classic, maybe we could party or something at some point?

ok sounds cool pm me @ AncientMonk usually on 4;30 pst

#9 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:05 PM

by "C>" do you mean you're in classic server?

outside of kill counts (dragons, etc) and spotlights, it was a grind fest on either turtles or sleepers as far as i remember;

2x clamorous boned chain for turtles, and 2x beholder boned chain for sleepers;

with enough STR/ATK, 2-shot occult impaction (1-shot w/ lex priest)

ok I tried wraith/and evil druid but respawn seemed really spread over map took alittle longer to level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users