About the zeny & items of SEA players - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

About the zeny & items of SEA players

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#1 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

After weeks of debate and WP made this? LoL? Just WTH guys?

"At this time, players will be allowed to take over 100,000 Zeny per character.
Your items will remain but will be account bound to your character. These items will not be able to be traded, but they can be sold to an NPC or destroyed."

OMG!!! Really? I was expected to see a professional decisions but this is FAIL.

At this time, players will be allowed to take over 100,000 Zeny per character.

- They can creat a lot of alt char to bring their zeny here, I alone have like 6 accounts in total which mean I have 60 characters to be transfer and yes I will rampage your AH when I come just like others SEA players.

Your items will remain but will be account bound to your character. These items will not be able to be traded, but they can be sold to an NPC or destroyed.

- Really? You want us to keep all stuffs that made us imba? You guys really want us to destroy Odin players in WoE that much?

My suggestions:

- Wipe all zeny

- Give us around 10k zeny per account

- Allow us to sell/trade our items for zeny so both NA & SEA players get what they want.

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by HikariKouka, 06 October 2014 - 05:38 PM.

#2 Maharaorajah

Maharaorajah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:52 PM

Is this really WarpPortal's decision? Just...wow.....

#3 Fortunatus8888

Fortunatus8888

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:57 PM

I am more concern about the costume ... will they make it bound or not ... I like to switch costume between my character ...

I hope someone can answer this question ....

#4 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:58 PM

Yep http://playragnarok2...ews/article/251

#5 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:58 PM

Yeah the 100k zeny per character made me lol too. Cus you know... we can't pass zeny to our 9 other alts in 1 account .... >.> If one person transfers multiple accounts, that's 10 x n more 100k zeny. lmao
And gfg to keeping all items. I wish I started at SEA server *cries* Maybe I could've gotten that Shock 20 T_T

My suggestions:
- Wipe all zeny
- Allow us to sell/trade our items for zeny so both NA & SEA players get what they want.

^ He's been suggesting that since we had that funky merger thread going on, y u no listen :<

tbh, I wish those high runes didn't exist, but they do, and it seems like you guys are not interested in getting rid of them, so make em tradeable? If you don't give them zeny they'll be forced to sell their items for zeny (muahahah) lol jk, I don't want them OP runes in this server ;~; RIP PvP 

Edited by Lyssina, 06 October 2014 - 06:26 PM.

#6 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

I hope they take care of untradable high seeds probably.  Not just, put the seeds in a tradable gear will easily bypass the untradable part.  

Edited by Cartian, 06 October 2014 - 06:03 PM.

#7 MsNakita

MsNakita

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Locationಥ⌣ಥ
  • Server:/Dragon Saga/

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:03 PM

why WP... :c

did they even think this over? arent they aware that zeny is tradeable?

#8 shugr

shugr

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:09 PM

only 1 char per account can move to NA server or you can have all 9alts w/ you?

#9 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:10 PM

Yeah the 100k zeny per character made me lol too. Cus you know... we can't pass zeny to our 9 other alts in 1 account .... >.> If one person transfers multiple accounts, that's 10 x n more 100k zeny. lmao

And gfg to keeping all items. I wish I started at SEA server *cries* Maybe I could've gotten that Shock 20 T_T

Lyssina!!!! hehehe.

#10 AzarelHikaru

AzarelHikaru

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

I read the announcement, and it also said that:

"Select items may also be limited in number, removed, or otherwise restricted to preserve the economy in game."

I think we should wait a bit and see what we those "select items" are. :)

#11 JeroenC

JeroenC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:24 PM

I hope the removed items are those imba seeds to be fair enough

#12 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

Lyssina!!!! hehehe.

PURIIMIYUMIFIRU hehehe

Accio Shock 20. Halp. 

#13 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:32 PM

Your items will remain but will be account bound to your character. These items will not be able to be traded, but they can be sold to an NPC or destroyed."

Zeny is not a problem, there's already alot of "rich people" in the server, AH is already inflated, nothing is gonna change in that matter. Greedy people will always be greedy.-

But i'm worried about "account bound" when it's related to Seed runes, you know. If SEA players are able to trade, somehow, their seed runes to NA players or in between WoE allies, that will impact the PvP we are currently having on WoE and Colosseum.

#14 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:26 PM

^ He's been suggesting that since we had that funky merger thread going on, y u no listen :<

tbh, I wish those high runes didn't exist, but they do, and it seems like you guys are not interested in getting rid of them, so make em tradeable? If you don't give them zeny they'll be forced to sell their items for zeny (muahahah) lol jk, I don't want them OP runes in this server ;~; RIP PvP 

Yes, that exactly what I want. Wipe zeny and force SEA players to sell their items for zeny.

Sound rough but that is the best way for everyone.

Odin players get more items

SEA players get more zeny

=> Both happy

#15 AsriXII

AsriXII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:35 PM

Looks like everyone talking about shock 20% on SEA server. the way you guys talking like everyone in SEA server have that. There only 1 person in SEA server who have that. He planning to sell it. Looks like it not gonna happen.

#16 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

So items will be account bound, but some items will be limited in number to preserve the economy.... errrrr um...huh? That's implying that some items WILL be tradable? 

I just don't even know any more.....

#17 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:21 PM

Look at the bright side.

This is good enough reason.

For making plethora of new accounts.

Looks like everyone talking about shock 20% on SEA server. the way you guys talking like everyone in SEA server have that. There only 1 person in SEA server who have that. He planning to sell it. Looks like it not gonna happen.

You sure only one max shock?

You stunned me far too often.

As a bear. Repeat. A bear.

#18 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:30 PM

The binding is already reasonably acceptable. (Letting them be OP for a while but it doesn't prevent the rest of the server from catching up later.)
But that zeny cap is -_-

#19 AsriXII

AsriXII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:33 PM

Never saw someone else got it. I only know that richuen got 16% shock. You know someone else got max shock other than the damn bear?

#20 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

Never saw someone else got it. I only know that richuen got 16% shock. You know someone else got max shock other than the damn bear?

I know few but they remain as hoax until I tried them persistently. I can confirm for sure one person in my circle have 18% shock or used to have because he's not active anymore so probably sold it already.

#21 zJatin

zJatin

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:43 PM

After weeks of debate and WP made this? LoL? Just WTH guys?

OMG!!! Really? I was expected to see a professional decisions but this is FAIL.

At this time, players will be allowed to take over 100,000 Zeny per character.

- They can creat a lot of alt char to bring their zeny here, I alone have like 6 accounts in total which mean I have 60 characters to be transfer and yes I will rampage your AH when I come just like others SEA players.

Your items will remain but will be account bound to your character. These items will not be able to be traded, but they can be sold to an NPC or destroyed.

- Really? You want us to keep all stuffs that made us imba? You guys really want us to destroy Odin players in WoE that much?

My suggestions:

- Wipe all zeny

Sorry for my bad English.

Emperana u not already quit ro2? why still stick here?

#22 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:47 PM

I quited like 3 or 4 months already.

But I'm coming back to this game after the transfer.

Who r u anyway ?

#23 chronojxf007

chronojxf007

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/ChronoJXF
  • Server:Playing Warframe

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:22 PM

To contribute my way to respect Odin economy, the zeny amount on my characters in Vanir server will not exceed 21kz  :wall:  :D  :heh: 

I saw the link already, but I'm still wondering about the Guild Storage. I intentionally made some extra characters for temporary storage of our items stored in Guild storage (guild tokens, himmelmez mats, etc) due to the fact that they still didn't mention about Guild storage. I hope CM Maridah will notice this forum thread, especially my reply.
Plus, I hope no restrictions on cards stored on my expired card album (one of our guildies got complete set of LCM)  :p_swt: Seriously I got alot of Poring and Flip cards there  :p_swt:  :heh:

#24 dXReapeRXb

dXReapeRXb

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:30 PM

you guys talk about the issue as if its so simple...

you talk about being fair and yet every suggestion u give is for the good of NA players...as if all SEA players got what they have simple and easy...

allot of players worked hard to get where they are now...so how is just simply wiping all their runes, zeny and all other things that matter for PvP fair for SEA players...just because some1 has better runes than you do...even if there might be few that got their items easy and unfair compared to NA, it still doesnt imply to all SEA players...

and if you are thinking SEA players have 10 times more zeny than NA players, the items in SEA are also sold 10 times more expensive in AH...so basically it wasnt any easier for us to buy what we want

i do agree about the zeny problem...and i agree that 100k for each char, was an unfair decision for NA players...perhaps they could have come up with a better idea...maybe they could reduce some percentage of zeny from SEA players to balance the value of zeny between two servers...for example:

1 MIL SEA zeny = 100k NA zeny

#25 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

The day the merger news surfaced is also the day AS disable new account creation for SEA server. So no piggy accounts unless you already have them all this times. In other words, Warren Buffett will remain as Warren Buffett no matter the conditions.

I quited like 3 or 4 months already.

But I'm coming back to this game after the transfer.

Who r u anyway ?

Probably Jasi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users