Prologue to starting the game - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Prologue to starting the game

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SilverBluu

SilverBluu

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:43 AM

While I appreciate the unique video at the beginning after creating a character (I'm guessing every class has their own intro story) to ease the player into the game, the music loudness overrides the narration.

So while I'm sure the story of how a great thief's town was attacked by pirates; and now the pirates holds the residents as captives in exchange for the dragon bracelet is a great story, I can't hear the narrator tell it. Tone down the epic music a little and let the narrator speak in a commanding voice, like he knows what's going on and what he is doing.

#2 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Locationtoo dizzy to remember

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

While I appreciate the unique video at the beginning after creating a character (I'm guessing every class has their own intro story) to ease the player into the game, the music loudness overrides the narration.

So while I'm sure the story of how a great thief's town was attacked by pirates; and now the pirates holds the residents as captives in exchange for the dragon bracelet is a great story, I can't hear the narrator tell it. Tone down the epic music a little and let the narrator speak in a commanding voice, like he knows what's going on and what he is doing.

isn't it kinda messed up though how they just ditch the starting story without another mention? like the sick brother and the hostages? it would be cool if there were missions based on the starting stories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users