How is the pvp in DS Eu? population-wise mostly, but also balance - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How is the pvp in DS Eu? population-wise mostly, but also balance

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chittlen

Chittlen

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:20 AM

Hey guys, so i played dragonica like few years back and stopped because as i remember the pvp was really bad in a way that you could only do pvp on certain times, and when i checked up on the game over the years i found out that the pvp community is really poor.

So, as a PVP lover i must ask:

1) how often can you play pvp?

2) roughly, how many people play?

3) what pvp mods are available?

4) how is the balance?

Regarding the EU server ofcourse.

Thanks alot in advanced. 

P.S: sorry if these questions have been already answered, but i have done the search over google and the forum and could come up with nothing relevant.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 11 October 2014 - 02:51 AM

Since there is no EU server left anymore, I can only compare the past to the present time on the last official DragonSaga server. Which is the one right here.  I get the strong feeling population wise this server here has more players, even PVP wise. This was kinda not existing at EU anymore. On here some people do play PVP. I often see people asking in the trade chat for PVP partners, enemies and so on. On European timezones the server is definately more filled, while on USA time zones it's kinda......well, like it was at EU the last time. Since I'm myself pure PVE, I can't answer you much of the other questions.

But the normal PVP mode can be played all day long - the one with no rewards, just for fun. That's what I know for sure.

There is a ranking mode available too, it runs from 8 to 8 server time each day. Sadly I'm not sure if it is from 8am to 8pm each day or the other way around. 

About the other questions, I'm sure there are other great PVP experts around, that can answer all the other questions a lot better than me.  :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 11 October 2014 - 02:52 AM.

#3 Chittlen

Chittlen

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:05 AM

Ohh this isn't an eu server? What is it then? What's the location of the server? Thanks

#4 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:26 AM

This is a North American server. The European server closed earlier this year and many of its players chose to migrate here. To compensate for the disparity in power between newcomers and NA server vets, a "Jump Event" was held (April iirc) that allowed players to jump one of their characters to Lv40 and receive an Anukus set, Dark Soul weapon and a bit of gold for that character. One per account.

#5 Chittlen

Chittlen

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:40 AM

Ohh we'll if it's a NA server then I probably won't play..
Thanks for your comments

#6 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:49 AM

You should try it.  :p_smile:

I'm from EU. I came here at april (came back - started on here years ago).

It's a nice server. Running just fine. 

Lagg wise - I'm from Germany and I don't get any lagg problems.

The people on here are the friendliest Dragonica players I have ever met, in the past and now (this hasn't changed a bit in present days).

Try it, it's worth it.  :p_smile:

Edit:

There are many migrated players online. From all around the world, basically from all Dragonica/DragonSaga servers that got closed : EU/France/Germany/Sea/Brazil and and and.........the new player arrival count is still counting upwards.  :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 11 October 2014 - 03:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users