CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:06 AM

I was in Port of the Winds trying to sell some equips at the shop but I was unable to because I returned to the log in screen and receive a message saying "Server is not responding". I logged back in the game and try to get some Seal Remover Scrolls and it did the same thing. It sent me back to the log in screen and say "Server is not responding". I think this only happens when a lot of users are online that some users experience this delay.

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hm... this is a bit complicated, because I have no trouble at all with lost connections, regardless of how many players are online.

Your problem can have different reasons:

• You are using avast! antivirus. I have heard of several problems with this antivirus program. Try to turn it off and when that helps, add the Dragon Saga folder to the exceptions. (You could to that for other antivirus programs, too. Just to give it a try)
  • You have a bad internet connection from your location to the Dragon Saga servers.
    (This could be a temporary problem on the internet route, for example due to an outage/problem of a hub node)
  • You are using WiFi/WLAN/Wireless and the connection is bad from time to time.
  • You use a firewall which recognizes some Dragon Saga network packages wrongly as harmful data. Try to turn it off or add Dragon Saga to the exceptions.
  • Try to reinstall the Dragon Saga client, because something just goes wrong with it.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 11 October 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#3 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:58 PM

Hm... this is a bit complicated, because I have no trouble at all with lost connections, regardless of how many players are online.

Your problem can have different reasons:

• You are using avast! antivirus. I have heard of several problems with this antivirus program. Try to turn it off and when that helps, add the Dragon Saga folder to the exceptions. (You could to that for other antivirus programs, too. Just to give it a try)
  • You have a bad internet connection from your location to the Dragon Saga servers.
    (This could be a temporary problem on the internet route, for example due to an outage/problem of a hub node)
  • You are using WiFi/WLAN/Wireless and the connection is bad from time to time.
  • You use a firewall which recognizes some Dragon Saga network packages wrongly as harmful data. Try to turn it off or add Dragon Saga to the exceptions.
  • Try to reinstall the Dragon Saga client, because something just goes wrong with it.

I don't think it's the internet connection that is delaying me from playing the game I think that if I leave Dragon Saga online while AFK for a while or play for more than 2 hours or so then the server will stop responding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users