Aho-san doodle and commission (?) - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Aho-san doodle and commission (?)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aojima

aojima

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:25 PM

Hi everyone, I'm actually new to the forum and this will be my first post. By the time I'm posting this, I've only skimmed through the rules, so if I did any mistake, I'm very sorry.  :heh:

I've played before in idRO years ago, and stopped when Niflheim was first introduced. Started anew a month ago in iRO. Currently I'm playing on Chaos/Renewal server, and is planning to change into a third job, but I don't have the reset stone thing. Leveling is also getting really hard because of the lack of zeny / equipment (combined with the fact that i'm solo-ing my way through) so I'm opening a zeny commission now.

Here is a sample of my art (it's a gift for a friend) and I'm currently opening a chibi commission only. One character is 200m zeny (includes pet/cart/peco/warg/small stuffs)

ro_ranger01_by_crypters-d82s0yp.png

The above image is resized, and the actual size is 500x700 pixels.

Currently, I'm opening one slot only, so PM me if you want to.

You just need to give me references to your character (a.k.a. telling me the details of your character, or if there's a reference picture of your character like a snapshot of the sprite or an artwork of that character, that would be great too.)

basic character info that you should PM me with:

> eye color (if not specified, will be the default color of black)

> hair style (especially if it differs from the sprite. e.g. has a cowlick, see sample LOL)

> clothing (different colors? style? wearing certain accessories? equips? come at me bro.)

> other information (facial expression / pose / anything else you want me to draw or take note while drawing the character)

rules:

> I'll send you the sketch, and if you think it looks OK, I will continue working on it AFTER receiving half of the payment (100m)

> After receiving the payment, I will ink and color it.

> When I'm done, I'll send the final artwork to you, and now you can pay another 100m.

> This way, both of us don't need to worry about the other party running off with the zeny or artwork.

Thanks for reading!  :p_hi: Also, below is more samples of my work. (Non-RO stuffs)

Spoiler

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:21 AM

Looking awesome!

#3 Lyrage

Lyrage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 952 posts
  • LocationWherever there's less bots.
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

Nice works!

Must have 200m ASAP. :rice:

#4 aojima

aojima

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 10 February 2015 - 05:58 PM

Wahh it's been a while since I logged on;;;;

Looking awesome!

Nice works!

Must have 200m ASAP. :rice:

Thanks, both of you! ^^) 

#5 domino2000

domino2000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Locationgravity falls

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:48 AM

your art is so nice! i specially like ALL of your hidden works, they are great! i really admire people who can draw bg!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users