Recipes on Ragnarok Wiki - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Recipes on Ragnarok Wiki

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:57 PM

I've been interested in seeing people come up with ways to bring video game foods to our reality so the creative feast event from a while ago made me consider adding a recipe category onto the Ragnarok Wiki so people can submit their culinary creations for all to see. (And it seems the creative feast thread was deleted, so others and I can't even view the recipes on there anymore. :< )

Anyways, I've come up with a Ragnarok Recipes category for people to submit their stuff to. All you need to do is create a Wikia account, go to the Blog tab of your profile, create a new blog, and start writing! I've already come up with a template for you to use so all you have to do is fill in the blanks and add pictures! Be sure to categorize your blog post under Ragnarok Recipes!

Since it's a wiki, you can just upload your recipe images right to the wiki! Just be sure to watermark the images with your name to prevent theft and format the filenames of the images as username_recipename1, username_recipename2, etc. so you can find it easier on the wiki. Feel free to repost recipes you did for the creative feast event and recipes you weren't able to submit in time! If you have any questions about posting and editing on the wiki, feel free to ask me. (Or I might just fix your recipe for you. Whichever happens first.)

If enough entries are made to Ragnarok Recipes, I'll start featuring them on the frontpage of the Ragnarok Wiki! (Unless you don't want that kind of exposure; please let me know.)

Edited by ZeroTigress, 13 October 2014 - 10:58 PM.

#2 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:43 PM

Consider linking to Trev/Aragan's potion recipes as an example? That'd be a good start, and it'd get people that visit your page motivated to submit their own.

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

I want to leave it up to the players if they want to share their recipes or not. I'm not interested in creating incentives for people to post their recipes as that tends to attract unscrupulous people as can be seen in some of the contests around here. I'm just providing a hub for those who come up with recipes and want to share them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users