• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sfalpha

sfalpha

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:22 AM

All kafra items (costumes, rune remover) is also bound. OMG.

I'm fine if anything bound except those costumes and cash item, because i also spend a lot of cash for it.

Now its on my alt char and cannot move to main one (because if don't have enough storage) . 

Please fix, or your hard work to bring SEA players here would useless, all still pissed enough to quit.

#2 VModBacon

VModBacon

I made it Off Topic

• WarpPortal VM
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:12 PM

All items that transferred over from SEA are permanently bound to your account, if they are on an alt character you should still be able to make use of many of them though (for example, using bound infiniums to upgrade the next weapons you get by using your other character to refine them). It may be possible for your kafra shop items to be moved to your main character on the same account if you submit a ticket with the details, but I'm not sure about that. 

#3 sfalpha

sfalpha

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:25 AM

All items that transferred over from SEA are permanently bound to your account, if they are on an alt character you should still be able to make use of many of them though (for example, using bound infiniums to upgrade the next weapons you get by using your other character to refine them). It may be possible for your kafra shop items to be moved to your main character on the same account if you submit a ticket with the details, but I'm not sure about that. 

I mean all costumes. Can't move costumes between characters is unfair anyway.

For example I have rune removers stored in one character, but i want to remove runes from costumes in different character ? how can be done ? tickets ?.

This is insane, please fix.

I suggest GM team would better clarify and rethink which item should be bound and which should not. All costumes including all kafra items that not affect the balance of the servers should not be bounded (costumes, rune removers, fusion tablet, maintain slates, etc.) I'm ok to bound osiris equipment but not costumes one.

Or we just throw the id and quit its feels much better to stay like slaves in prison.

#4 jomie12

jomie12

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:01 PM

sir how to make ticket ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users