Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:31 AM

We have just killed 3 of these mobs in trif and not a single drop from any of them...whats going on and can the team please fix this. thank u :)

#2 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

ok so what fail event? 1 out of 4 drops items? such as 1 day chu chu pumpkins? we dont even get sealed flying pumpkins this year? This is Halloween guys and we are playing a HORROR based mmo, shouldnt this be one of the best events of the year? but it never is, last year i think was one of the better ones but then u change things from then too...why fix something that isnt broken requiem team? why?

#3 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:56 AM

ok so what fail event? 1 out of 4 drops items? such as 1 day chu chu pumpkins? we dont even get sealed flying pumpkins this year? This is Halloween guys and we are playing a HORROR based mmo, shouldnt this be one of the best events of the year? but it never is, last year i think was one of the better ones but then u change things from then too...why fix something that isnt broken requiem team? why?

The boss nor anything related to it was changed from last year. All we did was spawn them. If indeed they are not dropping anything we will look into the issue.

Also note that if you're way above level of the creature, the chances of getting the drops will be a lot lower.

#4 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

The boss nor anything related to it was changed from last year.

At least you admit to copy pasting this without putting ANY thought or effort into making this event fun or any good for the players. You've really abandoned us. I wish that we the players could fire you and hire someone competent.

#5 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

Not true, you lowered the drop rate (like every year, every copied event), we always get less drops...once it was nice to buy prem to get more drops... now also if you buy it, the drop rate is so low... that you get almost nothing... so not worth anymore.

#6 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:57 AM

Not true, you lowered the drop rate (like every year, every copied event), we always get less drops...once it was nice to buy prem to get more drops... now also if you buy it, the drop rate is so low... that you get almost nothing... so not worth anymore.

That is false, literally this is the same as last year. We had no time to add anything to this event nor did we touch it. The drops are set on these monsters to 100% of the time to drop for the appropriate level. So if you're level 50 killing a level 50 monster, it will drop 100% of the time. If you vary in level like lets say a level 90 fighting a level 50 monster, sorry but the drops will be A LOT lower. The original devs put this in place so higher level players do not grief lower level players in their content range.

#7 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

That is false, literally this is the same as last year. We had no time to add anything to this event nor did we touch it. The drops are set on these monsters to 100% of the time to drop for the appropriate level. So if you're level 50 killing a level 50 monster, it will drop 100% of the time. If you vary in level like lets say a level 90 fighting a level 50 monster, sorry but the drops will be A LOT lower. The original devs put this in place so higher level players do not grief lower level players in their content range.

I wasn't saying about bosses spawn (that are useless drops) but normal mobs.... killed like 1000 mobs and got 1 pumpkins (and still get the normal drops... just not pumpkins).... the first year Halloween we got 1 pumpkins every 4-5 mobs.... then every year lowered and lowered till actual level. You can say it's the same... but we see the facts when we kill mobs (I'm 90 and killing mobs 90+)

And by the way this year you were really lazy... not even written on the forum/official website what there is in the box. Too hard to copy and paste the post of the last year???

#8 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:15 AM

got 5 pumpkins in 2 pd runs yesterday :? that seems about normal to me but hey, i dont really play. (lvl 90 in alban PD2)

#9 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:47 AM

I find the drop rate to be pretty normal if youre looking at a long term period. Didnt get to play much yesterday but salvaged 4 in one PD2 run on my domi, 2 in a Plancy run on my temp and then got about 5 or 6 in a half hour of farming 4th ion (3 in first 10min then 2-3 the next 20)

One of my guildies scored 4 in about 5min so to me they kinda come in hot flashes but i not bad enough to QQ about

#10 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:03 AM

1380234_10151796584268096_1408778755_n.j

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users