Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:13 AM

My suggestions for balance the game in both pve/pvp :

1. Max refiniment on items +10 instead of +30, nerf actual items, give compensation for each item to players that have +20+ gears, (xeons, compression xeons and  Item mall items for  +30).

That would balance a lot of pvp, and free to play players won't get 1 hitted...ofc make +10 harder, and maybe put a new aura :p_laugh:

2. Bring Back S1 Skills, actually the game hasn't many skills and make them more useful, to give the players the chance to choose skills and make many different builds (there are so few skills that u can max near all and many are really useless).

3. Put a permanent x2 EXP and X2 Drop, not every player can play a lot and reach max level with decent gears.

4. Focus more on low level contents, instead of high level only, or u won't get many new players...

I don't think this suggestions ask so much work, except for the 1st one.

Thanks!

Edited by Kazara, 15 October 2014 - 02:23 AM.

#2 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:39 PM

I'd simply get rid of break rate and deteriation. +30 is an endgame challenge. Breaking hard to get items sucks so does losing a few levels of reinforcement if fails.

It's already easy to hit 90 compared to S1 days. I see no problem here.
More drops would be nice.

Main problem I see is lack of advertising and lack of new players, probably because of the lack of advertising. Even if new player turba and most of game until alban is empty. Megaphones don't help this as they run out.

#3 KraizerReziark

KraizerReziark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:The one that works

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

1. Think about what this would do to the players who've already spent massive amounts of cash on the game.

2. Skills will never be balanced

3. Generally MMORPG's are meant to have long boring parts in the game, due to the massive scale. But I do agree with this.

4. I find the low level content to be fine, in fact it's the only part of the game I do enjoy. However, if the game had a better lure and more substance, the lower levels could be much more fun. Then again it would be better to clear out bugs first before focusing on content.

#4 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:42 PM

disagreed! mostly won't balance the game, will result on a empty server, worst than now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users