homunculus leveling n build - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

homunculus leveling n build

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 indr123

indr123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valky

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:59 AM

hi..i want to make a new homunculus  vanilmirth for my bio.....i have one now at lvl 74 with

atk 107

matk 275

hit 325

critical 37

def 296

mdef 193

flee 177

aspd166

shud i move on with this build or shud i make one again..if i have to make one which is the best stats i need .. MY bio is for MVP....

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:09 AM

for mvping isn't amistr->sera your best bet?

#3 indr123

indr123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Server:valky

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:10 AM

ok the best stats?n how to attain it?

#4 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:11 AM

All homunculus reach stat cap at some point once they're homun S, the difference between them is that some reach it faster than others as well as the HP/SP pool which would be the really important thing nowadays apart from pre S skills. Vanil is not bad since it levels fast but considering the new loyalty event maybe make an amistr? They're more useful most of the time and with bloodlust you won't have problems lvling.

#5 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

blodlust doesnt works with poison mist and the survivabily dont pay off the time spent on levelling an amistr> sera, amistir is better to dieter that most skills are atk based and can get the best benefits in low lvl skills that means faster levelling. So amistr>dieter and vanil>sera are the best in my opinion.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:29 AM

blodlust doesnt works with poison mist and the survivabily dont pay off the time spent on levelling an amistr> sera, amistir is better to dieter that most skills are atk based and can get the best benefits in low lvl skills that means faster levelling. So amistr>dieter and vanil>sera are the best in my opinion.

I disagree with your conclusion.

The added vit from Amistr DOES contribute to owner survivability - and moreover, castling probably has some potential use (I think it's underappreciated).

In the context of MVP, Vani base contributes.... nothing. At all. They level real well, but their skills are not useful in end-game, except instruction change's potting success bonus.

Vani -> Sera is inferior to Ami -> Sera in end-game (of course, the vani base levels faster - but that's trading off a temporary gain for a non-temporary disadvantage).

In any event, don't worry about stats on a vani->anything or Ami->sera; the stat cap is fairly low at 150. With starting stats, plus the average 5.5 each per stat from evolve, and again from mutate, it's very hard to not reach the cap by 150. (there are a few combinations where stats could potentially be relevant - Filir -> sera, Ami -> Elly come to mind - In these pairs, the two homun types are both weak in a certain stat - here, it's vit and int, respectively. )

Edited by DrAzzy, 17 October 2014 - 08:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users