Does perfect hit also work on skills or only on physical attacks? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Does perfect hit also work on skills or only on physical attacks?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:19 PM

My friends and I were trying to do endless tower instance. We are now 135 Ranger + 135 RG +134 AB. Our previous tries all ends at 20th floor as none of us can hit Drake after he Agi up. I am the RG and I am thinking of getting Gungnir[2] plus mummy/ancient mummy card combo so that it gives 45 perfect hit. The question is that does perfect hit works on skills like Vanishing points, Overbrands and Genesis Ray (Physical portion) too? Or does it only works on physical attacks? Thank you

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:21 PM

not optimal but you could get some crit gear and ctrl click drake when he agi ups.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

i second that. crit atk will always hit no matter what. invest on +7 critical shadow armor for 10 additional crit.

about perfect hit i dunno, i think it works with skill also.

Edited by fuyukikun, 17 October 2014 - 10:02 PM.

#4 MournHaibara

MournHaibara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 05:21 AM

not optimal but you could get some crit gear and ctrl click drake when he agi ups.

I doesn't think crit works on skills though. After spear quicken and AB's Gloria I got like around 35-40 crit, but when I spam VP on Drake none of them hits.

#5 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:22 AM

1. Yes, perfect hit should work on skills.

2. No, crit does not effect skills.

#6 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:22 AM

Perfect hit DOES work with skills. I used to use a mummy gugnir with ancient mummy against mistress pre-renewal, to bowling bash her with my LK.

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:04 AM

I doesn't think crit works on skills though. After spear quicken and AB's Gloria I got like around 35-40 crit, but when I spam VP on Drake none of them hits.

that's why i said to ctrl click.

#8 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:42 AM

Perfect hit DOES work with skills and DOES work with Vanishing Point. It's what I used on my RG to get to the higher levels using Gungnir. I didn't use the ancient mummy combo however since I needed my alice shield for reducs. So I just hit the MVP 25% of the time but it did end up killing it. It's way more work than it's worth though and it's way easier, straightforward and more effective using something like a Gen + Sura combo (maybe with AB as support).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users