• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NaILza

NaILza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:25 PM

I have Filir base Eira. When level 150 My Eira all stat(may be expectHP(may lesser than vani&ami base Eira) vit&def(since FIlir vit is quiet low)) will be same as other-base Eira since they have same stat cap. Do I understand correctly?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:38 AM

Homunculus vit does not effect hp or hp growth - HP growth depends only on the type of homunculus. 

Eira gets lousy hp growth, though (something like 5k or so from 99 to 150, not counting mutation bonus) - and your HP will be lower than a vani/ami->eira, since it will have less hp at 99 filir. 

The general wisdom is that homuns will reach all the stat caps - but that's not true in all cases, just most. If both homuns are weak in the same stat, you may not hit the cap. This happens with Filir -> Sera and vit (and Ami->Elly with int) - I'm not sure what the vit growth on Eira is like - sadly, nobody bothered to take records and post them (and I never had an eira). Eira may or may not miss the stat cap for vit (other stats should be fine).

Why on earth would you make a filir->eira though? Overboost overrides most of the bonuses from filir's buffs (aspd and flee) Unless you're actually planning to do SBR (with OB to reloyal), in which case I'm very interested to hear how it works out. 

#3 NaILza

NaILza

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:55 AM

Homunculus vit does not effect hp or hp growth - HP growth depends only on the type of homunculus. 

Eira gets lousy hp growth, though (something like 5k or so from 99 to 150, not counting mutation bonus) - and your HP will be lower than a vani/ami->eira, since it will have less hp at 99 filir. 

The general wisdom is that homuns will reach all the stat caps - but that's not true in all cases, just most. If both homuns are weak in the same stat, you may not hit the cap. This happens with Filir -> Sera and vit (and Ami->Elly with int) - I'm not sure what the vit growth on Eira is like - sadly, nobody bothered to take records and post them (and I never had an eira). Eira may or may not miss the stat cap for vit (other stats should be fine).

Why on earth would you make a filir->eira though? Overboost overrides most of the bonuses from filir's buffs (aspd and flee) Unless you're actually planning to do SBR (with OB to reloyal), in which case I'm very interested to hear how it works out. 

It will be little joke :heh: .I chose Filir Because I like it(I lost 20+ embryo to find blue Filir ). Then when I chose S form First i cut Dieter&Bayeri out(since i can't find "cute" from them) Second I designed it from buff skill since I like Overboost more than painkiller(and elenor hasn't buff) then I chose Eira(I never think about combo with SBR&Overboost). :ok:​ 

Edited by NaILza, 19 October 2014 - 08:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users