AzzyAI 1.551 NEW FIX 11/5 ! - Page 6 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

AzzyAI 1.551 NEW FIX 11/5 !

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#126 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:36 AM

Hi,

I've updated the USER_AI files with the ones in your link.

I've changed it so "Homonculus has been customzied." 

I'm still not sure it's picking up on your basic test though (The moving cell by cell and expecting it to keep 2 behind). Any ideas what I'm missing here?

The basic test now is to check the RO folder (not the AI folder) for AAIStartH.txt. If that file is not there, the AI has never been loaded by the game; the first thing that AzzyAI does when it starts is create that file (or replace it if it's already there). 

Have you read the FAQ on installing?

http://www.drazzy.com/ro/ai/faq.shtml

#127 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:39 AM

What about my blood lust thing?

I thought I answered it? 

Are you teleporting around or changing maps? That will throw off the timer, because time (as seen by the AI's timekeeping function, getTick()) still passes, but during that instant that you're teleporting, the cooldown timer doesn't count down - so it will think it's time to recast while the cooldown is still up. I'll lengthen the timer a bit in the next release for the long cooldown skills to help deal with this. 

You can also use the advanced relog tracking feature, as detailed in the documentation. This requires a fast hard-drive though, and may adversely effect game performance (depending on system specs). . 

#128 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

just from sitting there

#129 Calza

Calza

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:40 AM

The basic test now is to check the RO folder (not the AI folder) for AAIStartH.txt. If that file is not there, the AI has never been loaded by the game; the first thing that AzzyAI does when it starts is create that file (or replace it if it's already there). 

Have you read the FAQ on installing?

http://www.drazzy.com/ro/ai/faq.shtml

Forgot to follow this up sorry.

It turns out it's definitely up and running, it just didn't to the walking thing.

Thanks for a great addition!

#130 Einhander22

Einhander22

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:49 AM

Hey DrAzzy. I tried out the AI but wanted to config it first. In the AzzyAIConfig program im trying to do the "Reset To Defaults" thing, but when I do it gives a critical error message.

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Specified cast is not valid."

Then it shows a bunch of details below which im avoiding posting as to not make a post full of gibberish. This is from AzzyAI 1.551 newly installed in the AI/USER_AI/ directory.

Edited by Einhander22, 08 July 2015 - 05:51 AM.

#131 sirabuntano

sirabuntano

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:50 PM

i have reinstal my AI_user with AzzyAI 1.551 but when play "./AI/AI.lua:303:bad argument #2 to 'move' (number expected, got nil)".

how to fix this problem ?

#132 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:39 AM

i have reinstal my AI_user with AzzyAI 1.551 but when play "./AI/AI.lua:303:bad argument #2 to 'move' (number expected, got nil)".

how to fix this problem ?

I had the same issue with the default version, but since i upgraded to 1.551 it was fixed, i would suggest to reinstall it again, maybe you did not copy-paste the files properly

#133 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:42 AM

Thanks, where is that return to default functionality? I didn't even know there was an option like that in the GUI - it was from the original version of that GUI that I got from someone else. I will remove it or fix it for next version. In the meantime, the workaround is to copy the config files you want to restore from the download and replace the old ones with that. 

https://github.com/S...AzzyAI/issues/3

sirabuntano

No idea what AI.lua that error is coming from, but it aint mine! Mine is not 303 lines long ;-) It's around 100 - all the guts are in other files that it loads. 

Reinstall the AI if that persists. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 24 July 2015 - 08:42 AM.

#134 Scrapie

Scrapie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:56 AM

Hi Azzy! 

Is there any way to have a Dieter to lay down Lava Slide ASAP? I've removed it's option of not attacking anything (aside from orc archers), and turned off DefensiveBuff (Amistr Bulwark). But theres still some delay in between every Lava Slide, esp if I have a big mob and only hits 1 time before disappearing. 

#135 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:27 PM

H_SkillInfo.lua, lower the last number in the skill info line near the bottom for lavaslide, that's how long it should wait before trying to recast it. 

#136 Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:53 PM

I recently came back from hiatus and I just installed your newest ai. I cannot seem to get my homunc to attack orc archers. I have put it as a high priority but it still wont react to them at all. Is there a setting I am missing?

#137 Rislou

Rislou

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

Hi i wanted to use AzzyAI but when i type /hoai my hom dont even attack any monster any help? I've read the faq and can't figure it out. Btw i'm playing on VitalRO

~BUMP

Edited by Rislou, 21 August 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#138 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 August 2015 - 11:55 AM

I recently came back from hiatus and I just installed your newest ai. I cannot seem to get my homunc to attack orc archers. I have put it as a high priority but it still wont react to them at all. Is there a setting I am missing?

I can't reproduce this behavior - it works for me... Do you have it set to 'rescue' from other monsters that it's fighting? Any 'rescue' takes priority over everything else. 

Hi i wanted to use AzzyAI but when i type /hoai my hom dont even attack any monster any help? I've read the faq and can't figure it out. Btw i'm playing on VitalRO

~BUMP

Please see the faq - http://drazzy.com/ro/ai/faq.shtml - AzzyAI does not work on illegal private servers. If you wish to use AzzyAI, please play on an officially licensed RO. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 26 August 2015 - 11:58 AM.

#139 Calza

Calza

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 August 2015 - 01:13 PM

Azzy, one question I've been meaning to ask.

My Amistr Bullwark seems to have a bit of downtime, meaning my HP always ends up a few% off complete - is it possible to have it constantly up or is this just how it is?

#140 denebski

denebski

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1256 posts
  • LocationSa likod mo.

Posted 27 August 2015 - 06:36 PM

Azzy, one question I've been meaning to ask.

My Amistr Bullwark seems to have a bit of downtime, meaning my HP always ends up a few% off complete - is it possible to have it constantly up or is this just how it is?

You can constantly keep it up by lowering the level. I think level 3 would always be up.

#141 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:47 PM

mmmm... yeah at level 3, that's a problem. You can change it to level 2, but I don't think the AI is smart enough to realize that it should recast it before the last one is up.

Issue created: https://github.com/S...AzzyAI/issues/6

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 August 2015 - 12:47 PM.

#142 DanTormenT

DanTormenT

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:08 PM

hello man, i got  this error AI/USER_AI/AzzyUtil.lua:744: bad argument #2 to 'GetV on use react w/ debuff or any options not = no or casts

I download new azzy from your site and do not edit anything only react to w/ debuff to test if any file from my  AI is corrupted, and i have the same error

Thank you

Edited by DanTormenT, 31 August 2015 - 08:09 PM.

#143 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 September 2015 - 08:24 AM

Thanks, issue created https://github.com/S...AzzyAI/issues/7

For the time being do not use that setting. 

I'm baffled by that one though - that comes from IsHomun(), and indicates that it's been called with a nil argument (or other invalid argument), but I can't find any place in the code where that could possibly occur - every occurance of that, or a function that calls that, is okay. So I don't really know what's going on. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 04 September 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#144 DanTormenT

DanTormenT

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 11:44 PM

OK no problem
can you help me? I'm editing some functions the way the combo skill volcanic ash with bloodlust for don't get cooldown.

But so far got little effect on it, I play on bRO, and here has not yet been fixed this bug. Any idea where I can edit function to get combo?

Thank you

#145 Shusawse

Shusawse

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:32 AM

I am having a problem with the ai stopping. Its almost like it is hanging on rescue. Sera will still painkiler me but will not cast poison mist or melee. Usually happens about 10 min after starting the ai will correct itself on vaporize then stop again after 10 min or so

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Shusawse, 27 September 2015 - 08:34 AM.

#146 armourer84

armourer84

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:31 PM

Hi

My Homun is Lif -> Eira.

Please let me know.

1. How to use Eira's Silent Breeze on the owner. How to set the function.

- I've already set Breeze on the owner funtion as enabled and autohealed enable and UseSilentBreeze as true. Of coarse, I've set then turn on and off with any possibility and the outcome does not let the Eira use this skill on her own.

2. How to use Overboost continuously.

- I'd like to let my Eira be overboosted all the time. I've set the UseOverboost as ASAP but when the Overboost casting is interrupted. the cycle of auto-overboost is gone forever. I need to relog the client to resume this. I've tried idle and chase option and both result the same when the cast is interupted.

Thanks in advance.

#147 MGOU

MGOU

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 15 October 2015 - 07:08 PM

hello!

what does the Basic Behaviour option do?

i just want my homunc to be passibe but would attack what im attacking...

oh there's a manual! nevermind  :ani_swt3:

Edited by MGOU, 15 October 2015 - 07:14 PM.

#148 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:00 PM

I am having a problem with the ai stopping. Its almost like it is hanging on rescue. Sera will still painkiler me but will not cast poison mist or melee. Usually happens about 10 min after starting the ai will correct itself on vaporize then stop again after 10 min or so

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're having it set to rescue you from too many monsters, rescue should not be set for everything - what happens is it gets into a loop where it's switching off between rescue targets, but is failing to find a valid standpoint for any of them. I've made some improvements in the latest version (on github) but it's really hard to improve this with the garbage API we get, particularly when posbugging enters the picture, and/or near obstacles. The AI gets no feedback about why it can't move to the cell it wants to, so thatmakes it really hard to keep it from getting stuck, especially when you've told it to "drop everything to go for the rescue targets" - if it can't get to them, it will hang. 

#149 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:03 PM

Hi

My Homun is Lif -> Eira.

Please let me know.

1. How to use Eira's Silent Breeze on the owner. How to set the function.

- I've already set Breeze on the owner funtion as enabled and autohealed enable and UseSilentBreeze as true. Of coarse, I've set then turn on and off with any possibility and the outcome does not let the Eira use this skill on her own.

2. How to use Overboost continuously.

- I'd like to let my Eira be overboosted all the time. I've set the UseOverboost as ASAP but when the Overboost casting is interrupted. the cycle of auto-overboost is gone forever. I need to relog the client to resume this. I've tried idle and chase option and both result the same when the cast is interupted.

Thanks in advance.

1. That should work, not sure what's wrong. I don't have Eira to test on, nor do I really have time. Do you have the owner heal threshold set correctly and all? It's not a vani -> eira is it?

2. It will pick back up when overboost would have run out. I try to detect when the skill fails, but we get very little feedback about when a skill fails, though. I can usually guess if you've gained some SP a few times from natural regen, and aren't at full HP when the cast happens, and if I detect the cast being broken in that way, I recast it. But there's no good way to test whether the cast was successful. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 30 October 2015 - 12:15 PM.

#150 Fijas

Fijas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:24 AM

Hello, I am running AzzyAI 1.54 on a Windows 10 machine.  I get an error that reads:

./AI/USER_AI/AzzyUtil.lua:744: bad argument #2 to 'GetV' (number expected, got nil).

The situation is that I'm in Nifflheim town with my Homunculus out (set to Ignore in Default tactics, since I don't want my homu attacking monsters), and any time I or it is approached by a monster (Gibbet, Quve, etc), the error pops up.  Pretty much freezes my client until I hit OK on the dialog, and will happen with every monster swing.

Guessing there's some issue with the homu being in combat in a town?  Either way, think it needs a fix.  Would provide a screen, but I'm not familiar with how to upload images here.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users