DulcetDelight

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

I've been playing for about a month now, and thought I'd say hello. I've played original rose, arua and titan in the past (past 7 years). Haven't played in 2 years. I always get into it every 2 years or so. :)

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:55 AM

Hi and welcome! I see you're also on Draconis- good choice ^^  I'm usually in-game so feel free to add me if you want buffs or just to talk. Ign's are HoneyBuns or Sulky. You can also shoot me a pm here at the forum if we don't connect in-game.

Looking forward to chatting with you :)

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:30 PM

Welcome to Rose Online! Feel free to pm me with any suggestions, complaints about the game or suggestions. I normally play Leonis, although I do have an arti I am desperately trying to level on Draconis. But you can always reach me here.  :p_smile:

Edited by pdfisher, 20 October 2014 - 12:30 PM.

#4 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:24 PM

Welcome to Rose Online! Feel free to pm me with any suggestions, complaints about the game or suggestions. I normally play Leonis, although I do have an arti I am desperately trying to level on Draconis. But you can always reach me here.  :p_smile:

You are just lazy, I don't blame you tho, the Zurn effect can be contagious . 

Welcome to Rose!! :D 

#5 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:10 PM

I more than once tried to level my first character on Leonis but unfortunately noone was around :'(.

I want a freshly new start on Leonis, 

Edited by VModCupcake, 21 October 2014 - 06:42 AM.

#6 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:50 AM

You are just lazy, I don't blame you tho, the Zurn effect can be contagious . 

Welcome to Rose!! :D

I am NOT lazy! I can't get a party for her in Ruins, or when i do, we get pked to the point where we can't level. Feel free to come help you noob :P

I more than once tried to level my first character on Leonis but unfortunately noone was around :'(.

I want a freshly new start on Leonis, Draconis is getting bad from my point of view, sorry to say this.

When I first started playing Draconis, I thought the people were much nicer there, now I have difficulty getting help with leveling and stuff. Guess I wore out my welcome with all my neediness .

#7 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:04 AM

I am NOT lazy! I can't get a party for her in Ruins, or when i do, we get pked to the point where we can't level. Feel free to come help you noob :P

When I first started playing Draconis, I thought the people were much nicer there, now I have difficulty getting help with leveling and stuff. Guess I wore out my welcome with all my neediness .

I will keep leveling my characters in Leonis. I don't want to be on Draco anymore...

#8 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:47 AM

The server you pick is your own choice but please refrain from saying derogatory things about the other one. Let's just keep this a welcome thread and not turn it into a debate on which server is the "best" .

#9 DulcetDelight

DulcetDelight

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

Thanks for the replies and side discussion :P. I didn't really put any thought into choosing the server. I just picked one. 

And finding a good party for ruins is hard!

#10 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

Thanks for the replies and side discussion :P. I didn't really put any thought into choosing the server. I just picked one. 

And finding a good party for ruins is hard!

I only went to the ruins twice. Not a fan of pvp at all so we went to MoG (at lvl 170) instead. There are some decent aoe spots in MoG and you don't have to worry about being pked. You only need to be there for 10 levels anyway, then you can do the quests and head to Orlo for some sandy fun :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users