#1 Fredtehsalvi

Fredtehsalvi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPort Of Winds
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:21 PM

VModPopcorn you're doing a great job, but any word of when we are getting an official CM for this community?

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:26 PM

First of all, much thanks for your nice words.

I expected that this question would come up one day.

The Dragon Saga producer is responsible for all decisions regarding the game, including events that will be run, all stuff belonging to the Item Mall and issues all around the game (including the technical ones), as this was the case always before. 

I'm your "voice" and will forward your wishes, requests and concerns regarding Dragon Saga to the producer. That is part of what I'm doing here. 

Posting the informations and answers I get from the producer (this includes infos about the weekly server maintenance, events and other important stuff) is what I'm responsible for here in the DS section on the forum. 

Consider me to be a bridge between you and the producer in the background. I can ensure you, everything that has to be clarified or criticized, positive and negative, will be directed to the producer by me and I'll post his answers and informations for you.

Feel free to contact me by posting in the forum or - if needed - by PM. I'll read it all and forward everything that can't be clarified or decided by myself. Because of the needed interaction an answer sometimes could take a little longer, but I guarantee that I always get back to you and your concerns and keep you updated if needed.

You know, I do this "job" on a volunteer basis, means everything I do, I do in my free time and for the community. I love this game for many years now, and that's the reason why I always try to do my best for the game, the player, the DS community and the producer.

Once again, don't hesitate to contact me if needed.

All volunteer mods active on the forums are responsible for every forum section, but in my case I'm mostly specialized to have an eye on the Dragon Saga community. But I'm sure StormHaven as well as VolunteerMod02 along with the other VMs will also do their best to help you out with questions on the forums.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 21 October 2014 - 03:29 PM.

#3 Fredtehsalvi

Fredtehsalvi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPort Of Winds

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:53 AM

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question and I appreciate helping out in your free time. I was just curious because when a CM leaves he\she usually gets replaced by another but I'm guessing this time it might be a long process before someone new comes in. Once again keep up the work!

Edited by Fredtehsalvi, 21 October 2014 - 03:54 AM.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:57 AM

Thank you for your nice words. I'll surely continue doing my best for the DS community.

#5 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:26 PM

Expect hardship and complaints, hope you can take the heat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users