Dragon Saga gameplay episode 1 (Commentary) - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Dragon Saga gameplay episode 1 (Commentary)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 skip4myloop

skip4myloop

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

Hey everyone I'm starting a new seris on my youtube channel please check out this video 

Like and Subscribe if you enjoy

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:36 PM

Hi skip4myloop,

thank you very much for your video. I appreciate the work you did for the community and hope to see more of this.

Just curious, do you plan to go on with this char in a "Let's play" like manner or will you make independent videos showing different chars and different parts of the game?

#3 Fredtehsalvi

Fredtehsalvi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPort Of Winds

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:02 AM

Hi skip4myloop,

thank you very much for your video. I appreciate the work you did for the community and hope to see more of this.

Just curious, do you plan to go on with this char in a "Let's play" like manner or will you make independent videos showing different chars and different parts of the game?

I enjoyed watching you guys play this awesome game and having so much fun! This was the same question I had when I was watching your video. I've seen a lot of game related videos and here are some tips I can give you, it's up to you if you want to use them.

1. Introduction - Give an overview of what you are going to do in your video that way the viewer is fully aware of what your goals are for the current episode.

2. Don't forget your audience - Though hearing you guys having so much fun in the game is fine, come back to your viewers and explain what you are doing (think of your viewers as a friend that is watching the game for the first time).

3. Explain - This goes well with the previous tip, try to give a small description of what you are doing.. i.e. What are the rewards for the quest? How do I get to the place to complete the quest? 

4. Conclusion - Make sure you thank your viewers for their time! Also add in what to expect on the next video. It will make them come back and watch more of your videos.

If you need some reference watch CoolSam's videos they are well produced:

#4 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Noice! 

#5 skip4myloop

skip4myloop

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:22 PM

Thank you all for your advice. I don't know if I'm switching heroes, but I think I might just stay with the archer. Also I will take your advice thanks again

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:55 PM

It's starting out good. If you plan on sticking with one class throughout a good level range, Rees some advice on what to cover:

1-20:
Here do the hero quests, and cover leveling methods. This is typically the easy part as you get majority of your levels while doing your quests. Cover the promotion chain.

20-40:
Start with the Bearded Whale quests. There's a small chain regarding Dragonkin that can be done for extra exp. I'm unsure if it's required for promotion. When you get to Alvida you can go over F6 with a team to show its exp potential as a guide. At 30 and 35 you got the graveyards and both Artis and Night Lord. Spectre's tower is also there. Fortunately the 40 promotion requires less work.

40-60:
As F7 is the standard for leveling go over the F7 quests for Valid and Forgotten at 40 and 50-55 respectively. Go over magma and Akanai quests for the Hero Sign as well as Verderous and Kundara for drops/quests and the magma and magichenge weapons choices. Red Fox Delta is another dungeon quest you might have to go over at 53+ area and the Van Cliff promotion at the end.

This is actually my plan when I have free time for my series. But if you wanna go for it no problem.

60-80:
More F7's. Show Drakos and The Elga chains for Zauha and Elga Sets. Eventually show Galaxia if you can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users