Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:04 AM

New Bugs with Skill Patch

Elementalist:

• Mysterious Storm shows up on both BM and Ele tree.

• Invisible Arrow has been moved, but it does not show Flame Curse strike as a pre req skill, shows Hydrophobia. But it will not let you add points until FCS has been given a point. 

• Holy Bliss tells me I'm either not going to have this skill anymore or it's been funked up. "My job is not eligible." Don't do that; make it a ele party buff like WL. That's the main reason I switched to ele is to help out with raids for those that have less hp. Also the mind buff is useful (yay that still works!). But seriously, emergency maint would be great to fix this lol. Means more squishy people in raids. 

• On the new res skills, awesome! But, it only lets you do one at a time on a target? Pvp, that makes them the most useless crap ever. People can simply switch scad balls.  Bosses, at least you can get your mystic damage in. And all debuffs are colored pink. You should change them to reflect what the skill is affecting if that isn't in the plans yet. More constructive criticism below on this one!

• Contract with Vilovy is also unavailable.

Druid:

• Unable to learn various skills such as Approach, Promise of Trust, Armor Mastery, Robbing Willingness.
  • Also they cannot learn Mysterious Storm, but I assume that it has been moved from BM to Ele tree. 

In General:

• From what I've seen, no one has that 30 min self buff thing. Including shaman with their self hp buff to ele's and the mind buff. Is this supposed to include the "you and your target" buffs as well? Infact you shortened Ele buff time. Both say 10 minutes now. 

• Also, I've heard people are not able to use DNA points over 25 from quests or malls. 

• Pumpkins are not dropping.

• Defender - quick attack lvl 10 does not give value stated

Additionally on the new res debuff skills (critiques/ideas):
[I do like the names. I found that amusing.]

Beyond trying to not make the class too OP (which they're already not the strongest anyway), I don't see why you just kept the magic res debuff skill you initially had and tweaked it stronger. Currently you have the properties affected as the following: water, wind, fire, and lightning. If you want to keep those, fine. But the way you have the new buffs is kind of silly - unstackable/useless pvp, needs lots of points

The amount of skill points for these skills is RIDICULOUS. The main ones that seems useful, as is since they're not stackable, is the lightning and fire. Lightning for quick pew pews for PvP and fire for raids. Even so, 20 points is a lot and with the same amount of skills and points we have. I'd probably just stick to the fire for raids if it's kept this way. But for pity's sake, please change that skill color to red if you're keeping them all separate. 

Summary: Make all in one buff or at least 2 debuffs with two skills on them: Water/Wind and Fire/Lightning (still that's a lot of skill points that need used elsewhere). But really, all in one buff. Maybe you just got attached to the names. 

Many have over cap res anyway. For example, one person I tested on, it only affected them by -15 and the skill removes 50. 

P.S. - Trying to keep all the bugs in the thread in the original post so they can't miss it. 

Edited by XRosebloodX, 21 October 2014 - 07:43 PM.

#2 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:14 AM

Druid skill tree is bugged too:

Mysterious Storm: Requires "aerophobia lvl 1" - This skill doesn't exist on druid tree.

Approach: tells me "your job is not eligible to learn this skill"

Promise Of Trust: tells me "you must learn prerequisite skill first" which one is armor mastery and I have learned already.

please fix my elf!  :bash:

#3 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:46 AM

Okay, so the more I play it, the more I'm annoyed haha.

An elementalist is mainly : "a master of single target attacks with a varied palette of different property damage." If you're focusing on that, then you'll realize that we have several pew pews to spam of different elements. Have ONE debuffed at a time is not really that helpful. And even if you could overlap them, (lets assume during the invisible arrow and flame curse strike you cast them), by the time you finish casting, you have about 24 seconds (let's assume it's a +30 cap res prot) until they'd need buffed down again. Wasting yet again your stuns. 

Now let's take it off of pvp and look at pve. 

You're going to have to re-debuff every <thirty seconds. This isn't a passive skill that kicks in; it's not one you can buff yourself/others/party with to hold for 10 minutes, and it only stays on your target for 28 seconds. For most mobs, you aren't going to need 20 seconds without the debuffing. So it's sort of a waste to use one extra second to cast it on them. Raid wise - it's going to be extremely annoying re-debuffing every <thirty seconds along with the single hp buffing everyone (assuming we get that skill back to working). Ele's want to do damage too, not play the buffer the whole time. 

And in pvp, people don't usually last thirty seconds unless they're a prot or use hush (which would render the skill/character still useless anyway). If it's a good prot, it's usually a stalemate one vs one. So the timing isn't necessary to put such a short duration. Make it longer! It doesn't really matter if it went for 30 mins because either way you're either going to have already killed them in pvp for that <30 seconds or you're still going to be standing there in raids buffing buffing. At least then it'd be useful/more efficient for pve too! 

Suggested Changes: Make it an all in one debuff and duration for 30 minutes. Also, make Holy Bliss a party buff.

It's a good idea giving such a nice debuff, but as it is, it's pretty useless or just inefficient/pain in the neck, as well as wasting so many points that are needed elsewhere.

#4 Wilq

Wilq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:10 AM

DRUID BUGED!

1.CANNOT LEARN ARMOR MASTERY?!?!?!?! require skill FAIRY'S PROTECTION?????!!!!!!!! - elem skill >.>

2.CANNOT LEARN PROMISE OF TRUST?!?!?!?! require skill ARMOR MASTERY!!

3.CANNOT LEARN ROBBING WILLINGNESS?!?!?!?! require skill ARMOR MASTERY!!

4. APPROACH BUUUUUUG!!!!! NOT ELIGIBLE TO LEARN THAT SKILL!!!!!????

5. Misterious storm 1st Job skill - cannot learn - require skill Aerophobia! elem skill

DAAAMN WHATA MESS :DDD

#5 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

Thank you very much guys. We will work on these right away.

#6 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:24 PM

contract with vilovy - job is not eligible

holy bliss - job is not eligible

Defender

quick attack lvl 10 does not give value stated

Splitting fairies curse into every property attack debuff is stupid...they cant stand at each individual target and debuf every single property...WTFH U DOIN!!

why dont u just give elem a low property aoe like rage of bugs that randomizes property damage and negative resistance...

Edited by sonemere, 21 October 2014 - 04:31 PM.

#7 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

make holy bliss for elem a party buff, and bring back the other resistance skill or max the new ones at 5 points, add aoe like rage of bugs to elem and move the druid dash to battle magician skill tree

make druid more of a melee hybrid class while elem is more of a glass cannon caster

Edited by explicid17, 21 October 2014 - 06:56 PM.

#8 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:22 PM

You're going to have to re-debuff every <thirty seconds. This isn't a passive skill that kicks in; it's not one you can buff yourself/others/party with to hold for 10 minutes, and it only stays on your target for 28 seconds. For most mobs, you aren't going to need 20 seconds without the debuffing. So it's sort of a waste to use one extra second to cast it on them. Raid wise - it's going to be extremely annoying re-debuffing every <thirty seconds along with the single hp buffing everyone

http://requiem.irowi...ki/Blazing_Wind

they made a elem version of this skill. max Hydrophobia and Aerophobia to 10 for pvp and Pyro and Electro for raids

so use invisible arrow, then hydrophobia then use all your water attacks then use aerophobia and use all wind attacks

30 minutes would be way to long to run around in pvp with -50% resistance you would get 1 hit by every caster

#9 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:35 PM

Yes they did, but there's very few sakers. And still that's 20 points as is. Of which only one can be used at a time. 

And usually, in the same time that you've used those debuffs in pvp, you could have already killed your opponent. Tried what you're suggesting out in SvS and TB today already. Took longer to kill them debuffing like that. And often they'd have a better chance to stun/sleep/hush, rendering you useless.

And true, 30 mins for that would possibly be too long. Was exaggerating that point really, but, true, I hadn't thought about them escaping because rarely do they escape/run once they're caught. However, they do escape on the occasion. Yet, unless they're up against very weak opponent/team or stay in stealth without being caught, they're going to die within 10 minutes anyway. And if they don't die, well, the debuffs won't do that much to their survivability chance. To be honest, it's not that much resistance taken off since so many are capped unless you find their one or two weak ones (if any). Still subtracts from what they have over the 80%. (Refer to the last line of the original post.) You're acting as though they have no resistance in the beginning. Otherwise there's no way they'd be one shot unless a low or new upcoming higher level. And those aren't even worth debuffing in any case.

Either way, it was a neat idea for the res debuffs, but poorly executed. 

#10 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:40 PM

make holy bliss for elem a party buff, and bring back the other resistance skill or max the new ones at 5 points, add aoe like rage of bugs to elem and move the druid dash to battle magician skill tree

make druid more of a melee hybrid class while elem is more of a glass cannon caster

I do agree with this though. They just need to tweak the original resistance skill. (Also in the original post.)

The AoE, sticking to their idea of an ele, is not true to their class idea. Especially if they're moving Mysterious Storm to only ele. No way they'd make another AoE for it. And the dash does belong back in the BM tree.

#11 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:48 PM

And usually, in the same time that you've used those debuffs in pvp, you could have already killed your opponent. Tried what you're suggesting out in SvS and TB today already.

Otherwise there's no way they'd be one shot unless a low or new upcoming higher level.

yeah it would be pretty useless to use in TB since most people have the movement speed ornament on, but in FoC -50% resist to a tank would change the dmg from 2.5k to around 5k per hit for +30 chararcters

really no point in using it in strongest, was exaggerating a little about being one shot, but if you have 15k HP and a full INT elem uses that debuff it can bring your resist to 30% and hit you 4-5k depending on gear so thats a 3 shot kill

personally I don't play ele or druid but I read all the Battlemagician threads from Feburary 2013 and the newer one from 2014 and most of the people in there said to move Rage of Bugs from druid to elem, just a thought

2013:

http://forums.warppo...-1-discussions/

http://forums.warppo...-2-discussions/

2014:

http://forums.warppo...entalist-druid/

enjoy!

Edited by explicid17, 21 October 2014 - 07:54 PM.

#12 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

Eh, once you stun them in TB, it doesn't really make a huge difference about the speed ornament unless it's a QQ sin usually. I plan on testing the resist on a strong +30 tank tomorrow. I know in union and SvS before I'd hit 2.5-4k on what I thought were really good tanks. Again, it'd just be a stalemate because they can heal what you hit, the same as what the ele can heal their damage. But as soon as hush/sleep and tempest AoE's come along or commie, you're done for or rather close to it.

End game ele's aren't that powerful compared to other classes unless you take a full +30 char up against a free/low mall player. The only use PvE wise is really buffing at this point. If you want to help quest or something, it's pretty much switch to a mystic or play tiny life support with hp buff, heals, and maybe kite tanking for larger groups of mobs. Ele's are single target buffers and okay glass cannons. There's a reason there's hardly any ele's any more. It'd be GREAT if they did another AoE because it feels really slow with so many one targets that cost so much mp anyway, but I was just saying it seems unrealistic of their purposes. I still can't believe they just moved mysterious storm over to ele tree but kept the same damage as bm tree. 

I've read those haha.But thanks!

#13 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:19 AM

I think they moved mysterious storm to make Druid less OP without nerfing it

this way druid cant stun lock or spam multitarget DoT's but it still has a really high defense, stuns and AoEs so it is still very powerful, just not as invincible as before.

if elem had an AoE like rage of bugs, when a tank comes it takes damage from the AoE + the elem skills, and then you can heal yourself like mystic does when fighting a tank

Edited by explicid17, 22 October 2014 - 06:50 AM.

#14 MIRELA1

MIRELA1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

DRUID STILL BUGGED

1.CANNOT LEARN ARMOR MASTERY?!?!?!?! require skill FAIRY'S PROTECTION?????!!!!!!!! - elem skill >.>

2.CANNOT LEARN PROMISE OF TRUST?!?!?!?! require skill ARMOR MASTERY!!

3.CANNOT LEARN ROBBING WILLINGNESS?!?!?!?! require skill ARMOR MASTERY!!

4. APPROACH BUUUUUUG!!!!! NOT ELIGIBLE TO LEARN THAT SKILL!!!!!????

5. Misterious storm 1st Job skill - cannot learn - require skill Aerophobia! elem skill

#15 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

Hey Alteris? Are you wanting to know the new stuff that's wrong with skills?

#16 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

Nope he doesn't care. Neither does helium. All issues will be ignored just like all proposed changes from the population. What helium wants is what will be implemented.

#17 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:46 AM

update about druid skills:

After maint 10/24

• approach - fixed
  • promise of trust - fixed
  • Duplicated DNAs - still there
  • Mysterious Storm - Still not working

After maint 10/27

• Promise of Trust - Not Working (again) when you cast PoT says "you cannot use this skill now"

#18 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

You Guys can report all you want.

But as long the new DNA are not in the Game the corresponding Skill won`t simply work.

They know about this Problem but hey...lets keep on working "together" 

oh boy i better stop here...or i waste the Community effort.

Which is not my intention unlike other certain People >_>

Edited by Sandyman, 28 October 2014 - 09:00 PM.

#19 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:30 PM

Druid's Gravity Up is bugged!

Oppenents' skills take an absolutely ridiculous amount of time to cast, so take a look at it. 7+ seconds to cast anything when the debuff is active

Edited by Jabrody, 08 November 2014 - 10:31 PM.

#20 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

Druid's Gravity Up is bugged!

Oppenents' skills take an absolutely ridiculous amount of time to cast, so take a look at it. 7+ seconds to cast anything when the debuff is active

is it strengthen gravity up dna?

http://forums.warppo...ew-dna-changes/

#21 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:39 PM

Yea it probably is the new DNA causing this problem, it needs to be looked into. immediately. 7 to 11 seconds to cast anything is a broken system compared to 1.4 seconds max with DNA

Edited by Jabrody, 10 November 2014 - 05:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users