suzumechan123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationIron Islands, Castle Pyke
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:22 AM

What's a good build for an offtank Knight? She's in level 25 and I haven't added any points to my skill tree and stats points to my character because I honestly don't know. I'm mostly used to using my priest, which is my main. I've looked in ROBase.com, but none of the builds I see satisfy me. Any suggestions? Thanks.

#2 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:14 AM

well this was my build on that level http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0  an this one when i reach level 50http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0 after the master level quest i used a skill poiint reset from the starter package to have this one http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0 after that i spend some points to max aura heal but that was my decision and im a INT based Knight xd

Edited by AndruMdz, 21 October 2014 - 07:18 AM.

#3 suzumechan123

suzumechan123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:24 AM

Thanks I appreciate your help! I like your build.

#4 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

Thanks I appreciate your help! I like your build.

Glad to be helpful :p_smile:  btw i like that build because i can lure a lot of mukas and grind alone using just aura shield and expert or master red pots from my alchemist i started to do that in ML 7 

#5 suzumechan123

suzumechan123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

Glad to be helpful :p_smile:  btw i like that build because i can lure a lot of mukas and grind alone using just aura shield and expert or master red pots from my alchemist i started to do that in ML 7 

I see, sounds awesome. I'll want to level up my knight and make her reach Master Level. I've never played with anything with heavy armor in any game so, I'm curious. I also want a character where I can farm mukas easier, my priest is full support, so I take a while killing mobs. xD

#6 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

well have fun with the Knight i had it and is still fun to me i like independent classes xd like my  priest soloing zadorack  in level 37 and all the khara bosses before and after that  :p_laugh:  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users