All Accounts prohibited to login until 2020 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

All Accounts prohibited to login until 2020

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 tkosmailbox8

tkosmailbox8

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:20 AM

Has anyone else encountered this problem?? Was just sitting in eden with a chat up, came back from work and all my accounts received the message "prohibited to login until 2020", sent in a ticket, no response yet. Appreciate any information if you guys can provide me with any.

Thanks.

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:20 AM

They don't reply to these topics here ever, wait for your ticket :p_sick:

Frustrating I know, but good luck!

#3 tkosmailbox8

tkosmailbox8

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:21 AM

Thank you for the quick reply, I've been reading other similar topics, and that does seem like the only solution. :(

#4 tkosmailbox8

tkosmailbox8

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:24 AM

I was actually camping dbs in south pront and was killing people with KK, using a GTB. Maybe this was the reason for it? ._.

#5 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:26 AM

I can tell you from experience that 2020 means that your account is under investigation. All you need to do now is be patience. They may possibly reply back to let you know that you're banned for 3-5 days because of a minor ill-manner activity. Someone possible reported you for KSing, cussing, or harassment.

#6 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:28 AM

I was actually camping dbs in south pront and was killing people with KK, using a GTB. Maybe this was the reason for it? ._.

They would not ban all accounts in your email for this, this would be character based only. All accounts, meaning all warpportal accounts under this email, I assume, would mean you're banned for doing something much more severe.

#7 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:31 AM

probably bot/rmt/others investigation too. if you are clean then dont worry about it. be patience  :no1:

#8 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:33 AM

Kali is right, but it doesn't always mean the end of the world.

Most of the time the GMs ban your accounts under suspicion. I mean you know if you did something wrong, right?

You can shoot Campitor or Warnhal your ticket number via pm here on the forums if you run into any issues. They might be slow on responding depending on what they're dealing with at the current time.

Edited by Myzery, 22 October 2014 - 07:33 AM.

#9 Krozu

Krozu

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:38 AM

I tried to log in yesterday and had the same problem, the last time I logged before that was in 2011.

#10 asperatus

asperatus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts
  • Server:chaos

It may be similar to my case, accounts got compromised and GMs banned them. Just wait for responce to your ticket from support. If you dont receive it within 3-4 days send pm to one of community managers with your ticket number.

#11 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

with how sensitive some people are in this game, why risk this?

#12 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:40 AM

Just wait and be patient, if you sent a ticket then you'll get a reply stating the reason for the ban and if you mention what you did wrong, they will confirm if that's the case. I can speak from experience since my a/c was under 2020 ban. After a lot of replying via ticket system they finally did a re-investigation and found me innocent. I'm not saying yours could be the same but it requires a lot of patience.

#13 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:44 AM

probably bot/rmt/others investigation too. if you are clean then dont worry about it. be patience  :no1:

I think botting, RMT, etc receive a 2067(?) perma-ban. A 2020 ban is actually a temp-ban for minor stuff like grieving. It might be a case where someone may have attempted to hijack your account as well. Just wait for an answer to your ticket. No one here (except a GM) can really help you much.

BTW, yes, spamming DBs just to kill others is considered grieving. It's one of the main reasons why people complain and DBs have a cooldown now. So unless you plan on killing them, don't spam DBs. If someone accidentally dies, it's not a big deal. But killing people intentionally isn't okay.

#14 LimitBreaker27

LimitBreaker27

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts
  • Server:Loki/Chaos

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:45 AM

I've had this happen to me aswell, Like Myzery mentioned you can always PM Campitor, Warnhal, or Oda your ticket number to figure out whats going on, just don't Spam their inbox or harass them lol.

#15 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:47 AM

Is it in anyway related to how you have enough zeny to make your insane buying thread x.x

#16 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:47 AM

Nope I dont think DBing people in south pront would get your account suspended. I used to do it and my account had never been suspended.

Maybe the cause could be false reports by some jealous people. It always happens to couple of my friends. If you're truly innocent, be patient. Ask for some compensation of your lose (ie. time) later when your account is released and you are proven innocent.

I would ask GM team to suspend those false reporters as well because if there was no penalty of false accusation, I would start to report randomly on whoever I hate as well :heh:

#17 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:48 AM

Actually, don't PM the CMs until it's been 1 week without an answer. They're not a Disney fast-track-instant-answer/respond-situation-fix pass.

#18 tkosmailbox8

tkosmailbox8

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:56 AM

Thank you everyone for your honest opinions and help I guess I will have to wait and see what happens!

#19 tkosmailbox8

tkosmailbox8

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:56 AM

Thank you everyone for your honest opinions and help I guess I will have to wait and see what happens!

#20 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:14 AM

maybe they are checking some items from u because they are still working on checking MVp/LK) Card Bug exploit, HF Exploit

#21 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

Is it in anyway related to how you have enough zeny to make your insane buying thread x.x

*looks at past posts*

:ani_shy:   nuff said

#22 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

You can look suspicious if you did a lot of WPE selling transactions too apparently. I know people got banned for doing a lot of trades where they got the zeny for selling WPE codes and no items involved. Ban was lifted later of course.

Edited by meli, 22 October 2014 - 09:06 AM.

#23 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:32 AM

RMT?

#24 AeroKrauger

AeroKrauger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:38 AM

Hey Kent, so thats why you dont get on much. Waiting for you to come back man...

#25 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:43 AM

people in spront are masochists.  they like dying.

you prob got banned for something else bro

Edited by Andini, 24 October 2014 - 06:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users