Eden TI Quest Timer Bug - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Eden TI Quest Timer Bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jason

jason

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:16 AM

Due to the experience bonus for last week, I've been grinding and resetting quests from grandpa. A few days prior to maintenance, one of my characters' daily timer for the quest kept on adjusting based on the hour that I used a reset stone rather than the original hour that i took the quest for free. I sent a ticket and the GM has kindly informed me that they acknowledge the bug report I sent and has advised me to check the forums regarding this matter for updates.

The maintenance has passed and I still have the same problem. I started this topic because I can't seem to find a forum related to this matter. If it does exist, kindly please guide me and forward a link.

If it doesn't, I hope some would use this thread to give light in this predicament that I am in.

Thanks.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

Are you sure this isn't a manifestation of the dst timer bug, where timers get an extra hour the first time you relog after getting it? (Also happens after moving quest to inactive or back)

The gms have been trying to get to provide us a kRO with a fix for years without success. They eventually gave up and shortened all the quest timers by an hour.

#3 jason

jason

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

If it is only an hour difference from the time I took the original quest then I won't mind a bit. But please refer to the photos below.

This is when I took the original timer.

screenChaos102.jpg?lgfp=3000

This is after I used a reset stone.

screenChaos103.jpg?lgfp=3000

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users