What is your expiriens whit TechSupport here - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What is your expiriens whit TechSupport here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:47 AM

Pleas feel free to post you experience here because i am already loosing hop if my ticket will be ever Resolved so some positive feed back would be nice.

So far what happend

Ticket Send 

Subject : My cards reseted when I was taking them down from AH

When i was taking back my 4x +5 Condo cards they merged whit a stack of normal condor cards and lost there stats and I also lost 4x of my +1 condor cards now i have them all as normal condor cards only one subdivide the call back from AH

To make it more clear they stacked after pulling them out from the mailbox

Answer From support

Please know that we have forwarded on the information regarding stacking cards to the Dev Team at this time and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

1. response

Subject : Respons to ticket 

Ok nice to know that you have forwarded the information about the bug but what of my cards i want them back its not easy and not cheap to make a +5 card and i lost 4 of them if you think that i will make another set of +5 card then i rather quit this game

And also i am not the only one who had this luck you should check the forum at last

Answer From support

I apologize for the delay in response as well as for any inconvenience this may have caused. For the Condor Cards, can you please let me know the date and time you added these items to the auction house, and when they were upgraded?

2. response

Msg: I dont keep track of what and when I did something i can only say that I put the cards on AH during the 12 and 15 October. this month cos i did not put the cards ther at once I only got them down at once when i decided to use them and that was around 30 min before i send the 1 ticket cant say the exact server time it was in the ticket description that i filled out but i did not get it in my mail so i cant check

Oh and i found a video for the bug if it helps

Answer From support

Thank you for your reply. Please know I just need to know the character that these cards are currently on.

3. response

Why do i need to fill out the fields whit Account Id /character name ...... when you then ask me on which character it happend and to make it more Irritating
after the 3 ticket are you guys making fun of me or are you trying to make me quit so you dont need to fix my Cards

so to sum it up I have send you a link whit the bug i have send you the time period in which it happend alll in all 3 ticker up and down and you sill ask one question after another If you dont plan to refund the Cards say so

Character Name : Afuya
Account ID : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Server : Odin

This is all the info i can give at this time only fi you can come up whit another question instead of helping.
I would appreciate it if you ask all the questions at once and not one after another

In the mean time ticket got closed and reopened

Answer From suppor

Please know that tickets do close on their own when not replied to within a couple of days. With regards to the cards you lost, please reply back with when you upgraded these cards and which character they are on in order for me to verify your loss. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know as well.

4. response

OK so you did not even read the previous msg
then lets go again

Character Name : Afuya
Server : Odin
Account Name : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Account ID : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The card got merged whit the stack around 30 minutes before i send the 1 ticket the one i am responding to was on Otober .16 2014 at 14:00 pm GTM+1
but to be shur you can look it up cos i filled it out ni this field  "Date/Time item was lost/destroyed" and I stated the server time in it that i dont remember exactly.

Answer From suppor 

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So my question is is ther some kind of Idiot proof language that i can use or are they ordered to act this way prolong thing.

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:04 PM

I will ask Warnhal to look into this thread. In the future he can be PM'd as he is the GM team's representative on the forums.

#3 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:34 AM

Support used to be good, fast, and responsive within a couple hours of a ticket when I first started. Now I don't rely on tickets because they usually lead no where. If you are having an issue with the game you will have a higher chance asking on the forums then through a ticket.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:51 AM

Support used to be good, fast, and responsive within a couple hours of a ticket when I first started. Now I don't rely on tickets because they usually lead no where. If you are having an issue with the game you will have a higher chance asking on the forums then through a ticket.

We at the forums always want to help everyone, but unfortunately not all issues can be solved by the forums team. Some issues - especially regarding account stuff - can't be processed by us, because we don't have access to such informations. In that cases the support team is the contact for you and they always try to help you individually as fast as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users