Cant re-install Rose online. Error Installer Information. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cant re-install Rose online. Error Installer Information.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RavenZX

RavenZX

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:33 AM

After the update yesterday night / today Rose Online started to act different, i couldnt open the game properly and it showed me alot of errors for no reason, now i deleted the game and tryed to install it again

Now i get errors like-

Installer Information 

Error writing to file: C:/Gravitiy/Rose Online/Sound/BGM/JUNON_FIELD01.OGG. 

Verify that you have access to that directory

Cancel Retry Ignore

And also other files like .dll files. i dont know how to fix this, would appreciate a good help here!

have a good day guys! :)

#2 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:27 AM

when did you download your ROSE Online? if it is a year ago or more then I suggest you must download an updated version here http://www.roseonlinegame.com/

when ask when to store the file just target desktop first, it will download the whole ROSE Client. When you finish download the ROSE Client, it will now begin the installation which will be stored by default to what directory you've been said (C:\Gravity\ROSE Online), let the installation finish and it will automatically patch by itself, finish the patch then try to start the game.

Post back here for any feedback

#3 Rayun

Rayun

Tool Creator

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leo,Draco,Pega

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:11 AM

After the update yesterday night / today Rose Online started to act different, i couldnt open the game properly and it showed me alot of errors for no reason, now i deleted the game and tryed to install it again

Now i get errors like-

Installer Information 

Error writing to file: C:/Gravitiy/Rose Online/Sound/BGM/JUNON_FIELD01.OGG. 

Verify that you have access to that directory

Cancel Retry Ignore

And also other files like .dll files. i dont know how to fix this, would appreciate a good help here!

have a good day guys! :)

I see it could be one of following things:

1. Your computer disk is failing (bad sectors can cause it, small chance though) - try to use scandisk and scan drive for errors

2. Some program or tool has marked your rose folder with different permissions (try deleting this file)

Safest way for you would be deleting all rose and re-installing from scratch as it could be corrupted anyways by now

Edited by Rayun, 24 October 2014 - 04:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users