#1 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:33 AM

Add a quest that gives a perma pet that loot items (a pet without stats or weak one is good also).

Also make IM pets perma please, they already cost too much....lol

#2 Sylvanna

Sylvanna

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:44 AM

Thats right. I know many games and in all of them mounts and/or pets are always permanent. Would be cool to see it here also... But it will never become like this.

#3 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

I think they've already shot this idea down.

http://forums.warppo...umestransports/

#4 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:45 AM

In order for them to implement ideas, they need to cost mall. Don't give suggestions that would lower the amount of mall players have to spend. Free content will never be implemented as long as helium is in charge. Think mall not free.

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:36 AM

I think if everyone ask for it and keep this post active, they will make something about it.

#6 DragonGr

DragonGr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Locationunknown
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nova/Fraya

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:42 AM

like our 'free flying mount' they been working on for over a year? the free pet version we been asking for over 4 years?

yeah....not gonna happen

#7 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

Meanwhile, other free games banking off cosmetics-only item mall.

#8 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:55 AM

And look at the last update... DNA broken (and people bought with mall) and they don't care to fix it (5 days since update).... and you expect they implement something free and working?????

#9 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:52 AM

You know, in Requiem you need to be good and pay your monthly fee, for a pet, a mount, a dress, the air you breathe, just keep your pimp happy, nothing more.

#10 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:22 AM

Almost 7 years playing Réquiem... i think we deserved.

#11 ravenhart

ravenhart

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

Captain Kovu and Heisenberg would be the perfect npcs to give a quest for a permanent pet and a flying mount.  Captain Kovu could tell you that Heisenberg's mate was still in the town of Valdes, which was overran by monsters.  The attempt at subduing the monsters had failed, and during the retreat, Heisenberg's mate stayed behind so that they could escape, and to guard a Rex nest located towards the back of the town.  They send you to speak with the guard in front of Valdes (the one who tells you about the town being overran by monsters) who will open the town's door for 1 hour for you to go through.  You go in, and there are monsters everywhere, including a giant Garuda at the end.  A fallen guard near the Garuda tells you that Heisenberg's mate is the Garuda, and that she had been driven mad by the constant barrage of monsters and ended up becoming one.  As a result, she is blocking the entrance to the Rex nest, and must be defeated to continue.  After you speak with him, she attacks.  If you defeat the Garuda, you get a chance to get an egg, which can be compounded to make either a Deadhound or a Garuda perma pet.  If it was implemented as a daily quest, it could be repeated so that you could continue to to get more eggs to compound to make the pet gain levels. At level 1, it just follows you around, at level 3, it will "fetch loot." At level 5, it could be used to attack mobs. At level 10,  If you have Garuda type, then it could have do random fear, and the Deadhound could do random stuns. The eggs could also be broken down into either xeons, or a spammable HP recovery item.  That way there would be a continued rewards for doing the quest even after getting the pet to level 10.  

After defeating the Garuda, the area for the Rex nest becomes accessible.  When you enter the area, Biendracos appear, and attack you.  All the Rex inside are dead.  After defeating the Beindracos, you can click on the dead Rex bodies for a chance to find a Flying Rex DNA.  This can be compounded with the free Rex mount to upgrade it a flying mount, or broken down to make a spammable MP item.

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

Yea, I like flying rex idea....about pet, just a simply one that only loot items and give weak stats is enough.

#13 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:12 PM

Captain Kovu and Heisenberg would be the perfect npcs to give a quest for a permanent pet and a flying mount.  Captain Kovu could tell you that Heisenberg's mate was still in the town of Valdes, which was overran by monsters.  The attempt at subduing the monsters had failed, and during the retreat, Heisenberg's mate stayed behind so that they could escape, and to guard a Rex nest located towards the back of the town.  They send you to speak with the guard in front of Valdes (the one who tells you about the town being overran by monsters) who will open the town's door for 1 hour for you to go through.  You go in, and there are monsters everywhere, including a giant Garuda at the end.  A fallen guard near the Garuda tells you that Heisenberg's mate is the Garuda, and that she had been driven mad by the constant barrage of monsters and ended up becoming one.  As a result, she is blocking the entrance to the Rex nest, and must be defeated to continue.  After you speak with him, she attacks.  If you defeat the Garuda, you get a chance to get an egg, which can be compounded to make either a Deadhound or a Garuda perma pet.  If it was implemented as a daily quest, it could be repeated so that you could continue to to get more eggs to compound to make the pet gain levels. At level 1, it just follows you around, at level 3, it will "fetch loot." At level 5, it could be used to attack mobs. At level 10,  If you have Garuda type, then it could have do random fear, and the Deadhound could do random stuns. The eggs could also be broken down into either xeons, or a spammable HP recovery item.  That way there would be a continued rewards for doing the quest even after getting the pet to level 10.  

After defeating the Garuda, the area for the Rex nest becomes accessible.  When you enter the area, Biendracos appear, and attack you.  All the Rex inside are dead.  After defeating the Beindracos, you can click on the dead Rex bodies for a chance to find a Flying Rex DNA.  This can be compounded with the free Rex mount to upgrade it a flying mount, or broken down to make a spammable MP item.

Yes, please.

#14 dalinog

dalinog

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

Captain Kovu and Heisenberg would be the perfect npcs to give a quest for a permanent pet and a flying mount. Captain Kovu could tell you that Heisenberg's mate was still in the town of Valdes, which was overran by monsters. The attempt at subduing the monsters had failed, and during the retreat, Heisenberg's mate stayed behind so that they could escape, and to guard a Rex nest located towards the back of the town. They send you to speak with the guard in front of Valdes (the one who tells you about the town being overran by monsters) who will open the town's door for 1 hour for you to go through. You go in, and there are monsters everywhere, including a giant Garuda at the end. A fallen guard near the Garuda tells you that Heisenberg's mate is the Garuda, and that she had been driven mad by the constant barrage of monsters and ended up becoming one. As a result, she is blocking the entrance to the Rex nest, and must be defeated to continue. After you speak with him, she attacks. If you defeat the Garuda, you get a chance to get an egg, which can be compounded to make either a Deadhound or a Garuda perma pet. If it was implemented as a daily quest, it could be repeated so that you could continue to to get more eggs to compound to make the pet gain levels. At level 1, it just follows you around, at level 3, it will "fetch loot." At level 5, it could be used to attack mobs. At level 10, If you have Garuda type, then it could have do random fear, and the Deadhound could do random stuns. The eggs could also be broken down into either xeons, or a spammable HP recovery item. That way there would be a continued rewards for doing the quest even after getting the pet to level 10. After defeating the Garuda, the area for the Rex nest becomes accessible. When you enter the area, Biendracos appear, and attack you. All the Rex inside are dead. After defeating the Beindracos, you can click on the dead Rex bodies for a chance to find a Flying Rex DNA. This can be compounded with the free Rex mount to upgrade it a flying mount, or broken down to make a spammable MP item. This is an awesome idea!!!

#15 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:17 AM

The starter npc should be captain kovu that says Heisenberg mate is imprisoned in Ancient Temple (there is a part at the start of Ancient Temple with a "prison", just make it triggeable to enter).
When u enter, there are 3 guards attacking Heisenberg mate (u must kill them fast) and he is bleeding, so u must hurry and take him to kovu before he die from bleeding.
Kovu will reward with a permanent pet and exp.
Doesn t look so hard to put a quest like this xD
About flying rex, I like the idea u must find a DNA and compound it with normal rex ;).

#16 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:19 AM

Posted same thing 2 times lol

Edited by Kazara, 04 November 2014 - 11:20 AM.

#17 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

Waiting GM to look this suggestion lol xD

#18 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:28 PM

Waiting GM to look this suggestion lol xD

5SUElld.gif

#19 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:40 AM

5SUElld.gif

Lol xd

#20 Raiden1983

Raiden1983

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

just add a pet with no stats, to take dropped items. which is permanent.

or make the pet permanent and only the stats monthly....

#21 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:56 PM

Keep the topic active!
I want my permanent pet like Mount!

#22 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:32 PM

Same. I like the idea of a free pet that picks items up. Mall that gives stats same as current. Maybe even extend to 5% stat instead of 10% for the free one.

I'd like to see cosmetic only costumes which are permanent also or a way to customise the looks of our armour without risking breaking/reinforcements or enchants obtained. Maybe make this a lant only option,

#23 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:38 AM

Up!!!

#24 bleed4me

bleed4me

I made it Off Topic