Change the color of delete mail by type - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Change the color of delete mail by type

2 replies to this topic

#1 79140811202722950

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:21 AM

So.. who here have had their mail accidentally deleted? (like me) for whatever reason. i think this will help.

If you pressed the auction mail with attachment still in it. 

Untitled_zpsc3ce96b4.png

For mail with attachment

maill_zps45708008.png

For mail that's really safe to delete

wewe_zps9cb8240b.png

If you READ them.. they are all different.. but i you don't and just press away you might lose something important.

because sometimes when you played for long hours / fast click mails coz you're in a hurry / or just plain misclicked  and press enter.

So, wouldn't it be more safer if those three have different colors? like GREEN for mail you want to receive from auction. RED if you click delete for mail that has attachment. 

(I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EDIT, SO I DONT HAVE SAMPLES)

Any color will do just make them different when deleting.

EDIT:typo

Edited by 79140811202722950, 24 October 2014 - 09:22 AM.

#2 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:21 PM

Dealing with mail is so tedious that it's easy to get into a routine that results in deleting something important, mmyep. My record includes odd-and-end items, a costume, and an auction mail with zeny that sealed my quitting the game.

Warning colors would be a nice gesture, but most people will probably say to be more careful instead. There was a suggestion before to add a "get all and delete" button which would be another way to avoid the deletion issue while speeding up mail cleaning, but I think that got shot down.

#3 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:00 AM

Actually, there is a "Receive All and Delete" button that appears in mails that are coming from AH like "Complete Purchase..etc. ". However, mail transactions in between players or characters does not have that option, and the window of the previous mail that was opened does not automatically close, covering the present mail window which causes the confusion and may result to wrongly deleted mails. I suggest that all mail types should have the "Receive all and delete" option, which I think, is much more convenient.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users