Requiem Kalydo Service Closing November 3rd. - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Requiem Kalydo Service Closing November 3rd.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:53 PM

Requiem: Rise of the Reaver will no longer use the Kalydo Web Player starting from November 3rd.

The Kalydo Web Player is what users would use to play Requiem on Facebook or the Webclient.  Because of this change, we are announcing free account transfers from player’s Facebook account to a new WarpPortal account.

Instructions on how to transfer your account can be found at: http://blog.warpportal.com/?p=6906

#2 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

Anyone wanna take bets on if they bungle it?

#3 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:06 PM

Can we transfer fb account characters to existing wp account or requiem account?

#4 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:45 PM

Okay lets say im a Nova player who created a Facebook-Kalydo-based account.  Now I go through this process and essentially convert my Facebook, i.e numericly assigned account name into a self-chosen name that is client-side.  Now do I get to select which server I would like my account/characters to be placed on or does it default to Nova if the account was created on Nova?  Reason being is some players on nova are really going to be wanting to move to trifri now since this is basically going to wipe out the already sparse Nova population and I had two people ask me this in game today. 

#5 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

they should delete nova and transfer all to triffi..disable pj until they figure out what to do...or bring a mob like guard in evry town to kill all red players.. which basically your punishment for pk

#6 djfree

djfree

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:09 PM

That feel when 65% of Requiem's current population are South-Asians who play in cyber cafes which dont allow them to download game clients.  Oh well.

#7 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Okay lets say im a Nova player who created a Facebook-Kalydo-based account. Now I go through this process and essentially convert my Facebook, i.e numericly assigned account name into a self-chosen name that is client-side. Now do I get to select which server I would like my account/characters to be placed on or does it default to Nova if the account was created on Nova? Reason being is some players on nova are really going to be wanting to move to trifri now since this is basically going to wipe out the already sparse Nova population and I had two people ask me this in game today.

everyone knows since server transfer that nova is a dead server...so if i were gravity, ill close nova and move all to triffi for more efficient mngt.

#8 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:26 PM

they should delete nova and transfer all to triffi..disable pj until they figure out what to do...or bring a mob like guard in evry town to kill all red players.. which basically your punishment for pk

guard is used to kill red players in other mmo xd

#9 KraizerReziark

KraizerReziark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:The one that works

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

yao-ming-meme-generator-no-money-haha-d6

#10 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:21 PM

... And so it begins.....

Look Devs at Gravity.... Do the right thing....

1. Merge Trifi and Nova    Nova is so dead. You must know that seeing how your ending your Browser support.

2. After merger fix PK issues. Theres plenty of ways to make PVE/PVP both happy.

We know you will be merging soon anyways, please don't fuk it up again...

Edited by Crftwise, 24 October 2014 - 11:25 PM.

#11 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:24 AM

It woul be better fix pk first, then merge... or all the few pve players left will leave....

#12 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:33 AM

Since no deadline has been stated, i assume that this transfer is effective indefinitely until the game close..

#13 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:14 AM

Just when I thought Nova was getting better.

Time to help few players transfering their toons and say good bye to a new wave of friends leaving the game.

#14 DragonGr

DragonGr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Locationunknown
  • Server:Nova/Fraya

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:55 AM

Is it also needed to do if we already have requested to be able to log FB account with client? Meaning i can use it with the client, do we still need to do this request? 

Edited by DragonGr, 25 October 2014 - 03:49 AM.

#15 muriolkosu

muriolkosu

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:56 AM

I can not use 3 skills at the DRUID

1 armor mystery

2 Promise of Trust

3 robbing Willingness

#16 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:04 PM

worrief about honor points which are account features. If trasfer our characters in another account does our honor points will included?

#17 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:48 PM

worrief about honor points which are account features. If trasfer our characters in another account does our honor points will included?

Should be transferred with the characters, but will ask for more info and let you guys know as soon as possible.

Please be patient!

#18 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

kalydo just brought troubles and problems , glad its over 

#19 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

Not being able to learn from the Past, is what we see since many Years here.

...we just have to milk harder, is all they know.

oh boy. 

Edited by Sandyman, 26 October 2014 - 02:24 PM.

#20 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:01 PM

@VMOD could ask also if we can choose what server we like and those items in our Manage Item..specially those that have expiration date when acquired.....and if we still need to transfer account if we are using client to access FB?

Edited by sleepyTown, 26 October 2014 - 03:11 PM.

#21 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:00 PM

I'm sorry if there is confusion about this.

This is just an account transfer. At the moment, players using FB as the access point auto login through the system. When doing this our servers give their account name a randomly generated number as their account name as well as their password. Since FB will no longer be used these players would not be able to login to Requiem VIA client since they don't know the account name or password. What we want to do is bring everyone over WITH their characters and everything with it to a NEW account so that they can create their own login information thus being able to play on the Client.

There is no final date for this and they will retain EVERYTHING on their account. It is only an account transfer. No starting new characters, no starting over, no missing honor points. Their Nova characters will be on Nova, and their Trifri Characters will be on Trifri.

#22 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:39 PM

including Manage Items in mall? is there anyway that i can move my items in Manage Items in Triffi server to Nova Server

Edited by sleepyTown, 27 October 2014 - 05:46 PM.

#23 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:23 AM

Requiem Kalydo Service Closing

now

Requiem Service Closing

soon

#24 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

I'm sorry if there is confusion about this.

This is just an account transfer. At the moment, players using FB as the access point auto login through the system. When doing this our servers give their account name a randomly generated number as their account name as well as their password. Since FB will no longer be used these players would not be able to login to Requiem VIA client since they don't know the account name or password. What we want to do is bring everyone over WITH their characters and everything with it to a NEW account so that they can create their own login information thus being able to play on the Client.

There is no final date for this and they will retain EVERYTHING on their account. It is only an account transfer. No starting new characters, no starting over, no missing honor points. Their Nova characters will be on Nova, and their Trifri Characters will be on Trifri.

Technical spoken ofc. its only a transfer.

What about the Big Picture?

500.000 New Accounts on FB since Nova started and how many stayed? - stayed long enough to even reach lvl 70+ ?!

Even with all the 100 % Exp Boost Events?!11

The transfer means that the FB Server is Dead and failed! - there are simply not enough Players signing up to justify the Kalydo Service. 

So what does that mean?  your Product lost its allure compared to other Games , the FB Community is aware of.

Its been several Years since S2 aka start of Pay to Win Model/System.

And what did you changed in the last 7 Month since you own the Game? to transport Requiem into the new Century?

NOTHING! in terms of PAY2WIN! NOTHING!

all you did was adding Cash Shop Roulette.the Compound - / Enchant Circle of Madness.

FB was the Biggest Chance since this Game launched and it just pitiful failed.

All that Free Rex , free PB what a NONSENSE!

WHAT A SHAME for the Community that could have been so much Bigger now.

If you could only assign the priories right! 

We told you in explicit many times about the "Beginner" Problems and even how to change it 

and all you did was adding Carus Grade Content for the FAST Cash!

You Guys dashed on full Scale and are even to ignorant to concede it.

I really have no Words left.

#25 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:54 AM

They are just milking the last players, Gravity isn't interested anymore in this game (look at the last week maintenance and what happened), they stopped anything, they don't fix bugs, they create new bugs... just few more malls to try to robber the last money to the 2 players left.

It's really a pity, it was a good game, it could have more players than any other online game if it had a decent management/staff/devs....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users