#1 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:52 PM

Thank you for fixing skills such as stealth and elementalist HP buff, as well as pumpkins dropping again.

Attempting to Compile Bugs (Skill, DNA, and In General “Fix Now’s”) after Newest Patch

Please add/correct any topic relevant issue so that I can edit/add to the original post.

In General:

• Nova’s FOC is not registering players. It will let players “Join” but the system will not register or start battlefield.

*UPDATE* Seems to be registering today. I'm still leaving it here because I don't trust Nova battlefields anymore. 
               *NEWER UPDATE* No battlefields are registering people in Nova!
    *Newest* Seems battlefields are working again. Would they please be stabilized?

• Where are the 30 min self buffs?

• Really need to add an NPC with Skill Controls in order for us to test out bugs better and explore options. 

• Today (10/24), it was stated in fb that forge would would last until end of week. After maint, the forge was removed and left with 2% for both prem and free players..

Elementalist:

*Update* So it's really fun. Almost to the point I hate to report it, but...Elementalists have power to disconnect  FB players. I can just do any of the debuff animations around them and the go *poof*. It's beautiful really. "Oh, you're begging everyone for lant?" *POOF* But it does need fixed...I guess. 

• Mysterious Storm skill on 1st and 2nd job trees.

• DNA duplicates: Strengthened Bliss of Fairy (x 3), Swift Fairy’s Judge (x 2), Strengthened Fairy King’s Protection (x 2)

• Holy Bliss is not party buff. *cough cough*

Also, some skills are reading oddly.

• Swift Snow Burst states: Reduces Casting Time of Vampiric Touch

• Swift Fairy’s Judge States:
    “Casting Time of Fairy’s Judge: -15
    0”
    Also, The skill only changes by -0.1 each point added. Maxing at -1 sec at 10 points.

• Other DNA that has the “0” added at the bottom: Strengthened Fairy King’s Protection, Strengthened Bliss of Fairy, Potens Fairy King’s Protection, Long Range Snow Burst,

Druid:

• Unable to use Promise of Trust and Approach. Class ineligible.
  • DNA unable to take or has no effect: Strengthened Promise of Trust, Strengthened Gravity Up, Extended Gravity Up, Strengthened Cry of Will

*UPDATE*
    Skills may work fine, but unable to use because no reset of skills. The first DNA's work, but the ones that say "effect: xxxx" do not."

[I had another source say and show screenshots of the skills not working -the only reason I haven't removed this section. More input would be appreciated! ]

Dominator:

• Unable to put points into DNA: AoE Vampiric Touch (Defi is able to)

Defiler:

• DNA Duplicates: Potens Vampiric Touch, Swift Vampiric Touch
  • DNA Potens Vampiric Touch reads it removes seconds off casting time, should say seconds off skill downtime.

Assassin:

• DNA lines 2 and 3 are duplicates

Mystic:

• Only first job DNA skills are showing/available.

Again, please add where you see fit. Alteris, please let the community know what is being worked on so that we at least have an idea of where things are heading soon. 

Edited by XRosebloodX, 26 October 2014 - 07:44 PM.

#2 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:56 PM

Domis can take AOE VT

#3 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:17 AM

Druid:

• Unable to use Promise of Trust and Approach. Class ineligible.

• DNA unable to take or has no effect: Strengthened Promise of Trust, Strengthened Gravity Up, Extended Gravity Up, Strengthened Cry of Will (Someone please verify?)

I checked on my account on nova, skills are working fine since the maint, but skills wasnt reseted, so can use it on my main account.

About dna those are duplicated, the second ones gives "effect: xxxx" and not working, the first ones works fine.

WE NEED A SKILL CONTROLLER NPC

#4 XRosebloodX

XRosebloodX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:20 PM

WE NEED A SKILL CONTROLLER NPC

This and more of this.

If you want us to help you, please, for the love of all that's gory, give us this until ALL the bugs are worked out of skills/DNA.

If you don't want us to help you, (which, why turn away free help?), then add it to keep the population from running away. Don't reset all skills for everyone. If that is not possible, please tell us why. 

Reasons why to add Skill Controller NPC:

• Free bug explorers! 
  • Slightly decreases aggro from angry mobs on forums (Hint: Take what you can get!)
  • Allows players to explore characters to see what they like, which in turn creates a better fondness of the game, which also in turn can create more revenue for you
  • Players get to choose which toons to reskill and see their builds to think about later rather than logging and on and finding out their build which they perfected and was not influenced by the maint was wiped and they hadn't SS'd it. (I've seen people log off for at least a couple days because of that. And the fact that they have to reskill ALLLL their alt toons. Really depressing.)
  • You have also messed with skills/DNA and then not provided resets. 
  • Since you're able to do the previous, putting an NPC in would be more efficient for both us and you. Less extra steps for you since you have way more classes to do, and we would know if you worked on something beyond what you stated (for example, this last maint where you fixed class ineligible with xenoa but you said it was just for rogue stealth). Also more efficient for us not having to reskill if we don't need it on that toon.

I'm sure there's more but that's the main bits. There's plenty reason there to support. We've seen the NPC's before. Don't put the NPC's as that special time frame crap. Just replace of the current useless flower girl that's there 24/7.

Sure, make them poof after 7 days that way we can put them in our bags and reskill as needed for a week. Make them cheap enough, FREE?, so that new players can use them as well. Will be the most awesome thing being able to reskill going from lower level to higher and will make them enjoy the game more. Then when all of this reskilling/bug finding stuff is over, you can make the NPC go poof and the Skill Controllers will poof in a week so you will have a use for it later in the item mall. Good plan? YES! So there's reasons and a blueprint of it. Please implement! 

Edited by XRosebloodX, 25 October 2014 - 09:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users