1 reply to this topic

#1 Mandragore

Mandragore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:40 AM

Hi everyone,

I've decided to report a bug which freeze all my game and bother me very much. I'm actually at the maple forest, doing the last quests in the dungeon and... I've done the dungeon a first time but I can't do it a second time (I forgot to do one quest in it). When I try to enter in the dungeon biolab, a popup appear and then... Nothing. I don't enter in the dungeon. Worst : everything disappear around me, accept the environment. But players, mob, etc. Everything gone. And I can't do anything : my skills don't work, I can't use butterfly wing or even change of character. I have to quit the game.

Since the beginning of the Halloween event, I've notice many problems like that with the dungeons, but I found a way to continue to play anyway, so I didn't report. But I had almost the same problem at Payon, with the payon cave. It's really annoying.
I've wait three days, trying to reboot my computer, restart the game and this time there is no way to fix it by myself. So, I ask here.
Thanks in advance for your work. And Happy Halloween. \o/

#2 Mandragore

Mandragore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:39 AM

As Kaminari said on his topic (http://forums.warppo...geon-bug-issue/), if you reset the dungeon you can do it again.
How to reset dungeon :
141025073844697746.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users