Homunculus in OD2, a harsh life - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Homunculus in OD2, a harsh life

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 kimbaoki

kimbaoki

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

I've been training in OD2 for a while, so many people and many struggles. 

Sometimes I just wish there are more heart-open people but . . .

why call me stupid, my place is that bad for you? He has a Dieter evolved from Vanilmirth. . .

-snip-

Edited by VModCinnamon, 25 October 2014 - 07:23 AM.
Removed Screenshot.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

kimbaoki, I understand your frustration however please know that you cannot post a screenshot including another player's game name on the forums. Would suggest sending in a ticket if the issue escalated with the other player.

My advice to you is to find another spot in the map, these incidents always happen.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 25 October 2014 - 07:34 AM.

#3 kimbaoki

kimbaoki

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

dude, I'm not frustrasted, this is a topic that I want to discuss if my place is bad and why so many people act like that is their own territory.
Why so serious? lol

#4 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

Well, Cinnamon's only point is that you can't post other people's names here if they are in any way offending you. It's a general rule. :) He did join in the discussion anyway (see black text).

But yea, some people are douchebags and you can't do anything about it. Rather than wasting time to create a ticket while you can continue on leveling your homunculus, just find another spot and claim it. Maybe you can be the douchebag sometimes. :heh: (nah just kidding :ph34r:)

Edited by Exuro, 25 October 2014 - 08:47 AM.

#5 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:22 AM

It gets worse with EXP events... at some point you need to just accept the fact you're gonna be sharing that spot, and while the exp might suck it's still better than nothing. x.x

#6 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

Legal botting is such a hard life.

Go hunt some real monsters and get exp 20x faster you lazy afkemists!

#7 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:13 AM

I've tried active leveling my homuncli, and it was not worth the time with the exception of Dieter who levels pretty fast in Nogg. :u 

#8 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:04 AM

Whatever happened to the separate OD maps the GMs proposed to us? We have the Newbie South Pront map (that only works 75% of the time). So what's the hold up?

#9 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:37 AM

the alt OD map was proposed for the geffen spotlight only to let people to quest and try to relieve the lag. After the spotlight guess they saw no need.

#10 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:31 PM

OD2 mobs is between 47-53lvl, instead of making separate maps, why don't WP boost spawn rate to some maps that contains mobs with similar lvl/difficulty.

#11 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:27 PM

That's the thing tho. Other maps don't need the spawn increased. The only reason it's like it is is the fact that every inch is covered with alchemist. Almost any map can be made into a new OD2 with enough people. Getting the chemist to move to another map is like pulling teeth. Most of the chemist down there are high enough level to one shot higher level monsters and kill at about the same rate wile getting more exp per kill. But no one wants to believe that. Ive been to OD2 when there are no chemist. Its like every other smaller map.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users