4 replies to this topic

#1 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:47 AM

Just wanted to thank the staff. I really enjoy logging on to read the rants from who ever is left in Requiem. None of this would be possible with qualified staff. This week it's great half of the skills in game are broken and no one's playing anymore. Gravity logic is let's lleave it a week so we can go from 90 players to 40. Abandon shop!!

#2 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:17 AM

You forgot they did an emergency maintenance to break what was still working :)

#3 Plato

Plato

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:47 AM

the game is beta version, so the staff is in beta version, you cant expect much from them

jking xd

#4 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 26 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

i still have 0.00001% hope left :D XD

#5 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:48 AM

Really, there is not much more to expect from Requiem and this team anymore. Not with minimal effort and less than minimal resources.

When you look at world-class games like ESO, and they manage to perform truly epic screw ups for 6 months after official release, and several more months before that and Betas, and keeping in mind what kind of budget they have (several hundred MILLIONs) and the numbers in their teams, I would say I am probably amazed Requiem actually even exists after all these years.

I am not trolling or even joking, if the people behind Requiem had any clue and even a half-arsed "business plan" other than squeezing the last drop of milk out of the usual "happy cows", then Requiem could have actually been kind of a "success story", given what it is, its age and its troubles and limitations. Somehow it always had a small but "fanatical" following. But, hey, they even managed to kill this off.

I call this, an achievement, a real one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users