11 replies to this topic

#1 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:50 AM

Volunteer Event Planners are players that help make the RO2 community even more enjoyable to be part of! Do you like participating in community events? Are you a natural leader who makes friends easily? Can you think outside the box to come up with fun activities for your fellow player in game and on the forums? If so, apply to be a Volunteer Event Planner!

Responsibilities:

• Must organize one event a month or more.
  • Must be available for judging of other forum contests set up by your fellow VEPs.
  • Proposals will be submitted to the VEP planning forum by the monthly deadline to be reviewed.
  • Make sure to report prize winners to the correct section of the VEP planning forum in a timely manner.
  • Use the protocol in place to request in game messages, create your event plans, and provide event feedback on your events.
  • Host and judge events fairly.

Requirements:

• You must have an account in good standing.  Your forum account should be clear of warnings or violations of board rules, and your game account must be in good standing as well. VEPs who violate board or game rules will be removed from the program.
  • Must be a fair person who enjoys making friends and diffusing disputes in a civil manner.
  • Be free of player conflict incidents- in other words, no past or current participation in guild or player rivalries. You can be a member of a guild, but with no incidences of trolling.
  • You do not have to be a certain level in game to qualify for this program. All skill level players are welcome to apply if you feel qualified.
  • Players from any region are welcome to apply. We want to encourage diversity in our VEP program so planners in different time zones and regions are okay.
  • Must be open and accepting of all our community members. We are a global community with a multitude of different types of players from all walks of life.
  • Relatively good grasp of the English language. It does not need to be your native language, but you will need to be confident enough in writing in English to make event plans.
  • Must have a desire to see the RO2 community grow and enjoy itself while in game and on the forums. Planning events around that desire will be your focus as VEP.

Application

IGN:

Country and time zone you are active during:

Servers you play on:

Reason for applying:

Qualities you feel would make you a good VEP:

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before):

Guild (if you are a member of one):

Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one):

VEP applications will now be an on-going process without a set enddate.

VEPs will be selected periodically based on if they that are the right fit for the program.

#2 PeachMilkTea

PeachMilkTea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

IGN: LolitaKittie

Country and time zone you are active during: U.S. PST 

Servers you play on: Odin :3

Reason for applying: To help make cool new events for the whole RO2 community to join in and enjoy ^^

Qualities you feel would make you a good VEP: I'm active, I like the community and I like to participate in challenges/events

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before): I really like the current VEP event of hide n seek :D I also like the current Halloween events that are going on (Trick or Treat, NPC Halloween)

Guild (if you are a member of one): iONO

Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one): Alberta channel 1

Edited by PeachMilkTea, 28 October 2014 - 11:09 AM.

#3 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

IGN: DeadOnArrival

Country and time zone you are active during: London GMT

Servers you play on: Odin

Reason for applying: Making fun and random events that everyone will join in, have a laugh and have fun!

• Playful - I can be weird, fun and random at times (ask my guildies XD)
  • Chatty - Occasional pub chatter :D
  • Honest - Love the players and the community hate the developers.
  • Friendly - Can make frwiends quickly
  • Helpful - helping players in anyway I can

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before): Screen shot events, Hide and seek, Festive events, well actually all of them @,@

Guild (if you are a member of one): Predators

Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one): Guild Ch3 morroc, or somewhere with alot of palm trees in morroc ch3 :D

#4 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:10 AM

IGN: Raikuha

Country and time zone you are active during: Argentina GMT -3 (but tbh i'm almost the whole day online x_x)

Servers you play on: Odin (I'd do Freyja if there was a better way to change servers)

Reason for applying: I like to think of events using the game's rich environment, or even classes skills in interesting ways that could be made as games; so i'd love to make some of them a reality to have a fun time with other players.

I like to consider myself kinda creative with some ideas I get from time to time, also, i'm online very often so it wouldn't be too hard to organize some things at different times to reach a higher ammount of players. I also enjoy many of the current events that i've had the luck to participate in, so I'd love to help with those too when needed* :P

* I can't hide in dangerous places though, lol.

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you've joined one before): Hide and seek, Sunday Hunt, Ragnamix, that trivia quiz on mondays/tuesdays.. The lonely dance party too XD

Guild (if you are a member of one): ArbraVitae

Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one): I'm usually going from one place to another but I'll be mostly found chilling in alberta, lag free and a really nice place :P I like Dayr's oasis near thrown out temple too.

#5 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:23 AM

IGN: Wyrdd

Country and time zone you are active during: U.S.A. - my time zone varies, usually PST; I'm a night owl. I may be unavailable summertime.

Servers you play on: Odin. I would be amenable to running events on Freyja, but I am not interested in starting a character there otherwise.

Reason for applying: I enjoy community interaction, creative collaboration, and spontaneous frivolity. ~Not to mention I Love Hide and Seek!

Qualities you feel would make you a good VEP: I am community oriented, friendly, patient, fair, helpful, playful, resourceful and imaginative.

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before): Various Incarnations of Hide and Seek, Trivia/Riddles, Dance Parties,

................................................................................................................Screen-Shot Events, Scavenger Hunts, and Various Seasonal Events.

Guild (if you are a member of one): RAWR

Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one): Usually in channel 9 or 10. Usually in one of the three main cities...

There is a vendor eave I am fond of sitting under in Prontera. There is a dome with a precarious sweet view in Alberta.

There are a few pleasant balconies and look-outs in Morroc, but I usually end up next to my old friend, the drunkard...

where we surreptitiously glance at Luty and Burnet when we think they aren't looking, but Bartender Kalid sees it all... ;)

Edited by Maxscha, 13 November 2014 - 03:53 AM.

#6 bulacanporing

bulacanporing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:06 AM

new

Edited by bulacanporing, 11 December 2014 - 07:20 AM.

#7 Mishhan

Mishhan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 22 November 2014 - 06:59 AM

IGN: Mishhan

Country and time zone you are active during: Philippines

Reason for applying: More on Support, Gives new Ideas for newbies and strategies for them to catch up.

Qualities you feel would make you a good VEP: a good VEP must be honest, helpful and always have new ideas / innovations to promote / support players.

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before): ever since I started in this server, I never missed to joined in any event held especially Happy Hour Event XD

Guild (if you are a member of one): Galajuan

Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one): Prontera Circle (Happiest place in channel 8)

#8 Belledandy

Belledandy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:00 AM

IGN: TeaLemonade

Country and time zone you are active during: Philippines GMT +8

Servers you play on: Freyja. I originally started in Odin but I'm more active in Frejya as of late.

Reason for applying: I want a lively and friendly community. It's a bore if all players do the entire time of their playing experience is grind till their wrist bleeds. Interacting with the community and joining events will make the game less, uhm, chore? And it will help build a friendlier ambiance for everyone even if they are members of rival guilds.

Qualities you feel would make you a good VEP: I'm Obssesive-Compulsive. I like to plan. My attention to detail is sometimes annoying but it helps me plan and create events in game or in real life easier. I love to have fun and interact with people. In fact, we run our own events in our guild. You may check our Guild page to see of what activities we have come up with.

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before): Screenshot events. Although, I enjoy seeing players join the Hide and Seek event. I just don't have the patience to look for them. It's a different thing when you are who they are looking for though.

Guild (if you are a member of one): Uprising

Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one): Morroc, near the mailbox in AH at channel 3. I usually stay at the bench area.

Edited by Belledandy, 23 November 2014 - 02:27 PM.

#9 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

IGN: oAeRiSo
Country and time zone you are active during: Philippines, GMT + 8:00
Reason for applying:
I am more than excited to hold new and creative events for everyone to enjoy. Would also want to represent Southeast Asia as well as those who are on a similar Timezone.
I possess the characteristics of a right brain dominant person which is more of the creative side and being an artist by heart, I think out of the box.
Currently, I am the Event Manager of our Guild, and I think I am capable of organizing bigger events and I find ways to motivate and make the game far more enjoyable. Events I created so far: The Amazing Race Event. The Ultimate Splash Event, Bumper 2 Bumper etc.
Being active In-Game as well as in forums, I have a wider prospective and broader knowledge of the game in which I can still hone. I am also willing to answer to queries.
When it comes to judging events, I am very impartial and I stick to the rules.
I play every day of the week and I try everything to know the game better as the day go by.
I speak Filipino, English,German and a little bit of Japanese.
I see life in different colors! I also get bored easily and so I make events to hype the game up a bit. :heh:

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before): Weekend Challenges (Birds Eye View, Rune Midgart Tourist, On the Clock), MorningRose's Events (Dance Party, Hide and Seek, Q and A etc..), NPC Halloween

Guild (if you are a member of one): RAPTORIS GUILD
Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one): CH5 Morroc Town near AH and Mail

Edited by donthackme2, 02 December 2014 - 04:10 PM.

#10 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:18 PM

Please note that there have been changes to the VEP program since opening applications. To bring our VEP program more in line with our other game titles, events need to be designed to be fun on their own and not incentivized with prizes or prized with items provided by players or guilds, with rare exceptions. VEPs will have the ability to pin your events in the event section and help organize your own and other players' events as before. The only major change will be to prize support. 

If you wish to remove your application due to these changes, please do so by the end of the week. I will be selecting a new batch of VEPs from this thread at that time.

#11 imleyend

imleyend

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Freya

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:44 PM

-IGN: SweetDevviL

-Country and time zone you are active during: GTS -4 (im active at  5:00  and 17:30 server time) 

-Servers you play on: Freya.

-Reason for applying: I love the idea of organize events helping people, i want to have fun creating and making events!, for me to interact with players is most fun that any dungeon or boss. i want to see a lot of people playing and i think to keep good events are the best way to make a server shinee ! nyow n.n . 

-Qualities you feel would make you a good VEP: I like to talk and play with people, i love to have fun with a group, im very social, creative, pacient, tolerant. I can speak english and spanish with no problems so i can help spanish users on events, i am psicology student so i can practice my group managing with this oportunity!!. i would like to help players on they game experience. 

-Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before): i have never participated on an event on this server.

-Guild (if you are a member of one): im part of "Mugiwaras" (latin guild).

-Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one): Yigdrassil Garden, i love the map design! every where in that map is beautifull :3

#12 bulacanporing

bulacanporing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:22 AM

IGN:BulacanPoring

Country and time zone you are active during:Philippines GMT

Servers you play on:Freyja

Reason for applying:To help the newbie player to get information in this game and i help to quest and grinding the other newbie.. i will give my time and i will support this game. i will be good VEP ..  i im active player from ragnarok 2. Creating more event I love so much Photo Event In game .. :) 

Qualities you feel would make you a good VEP:i will give my time and i will support this game. i will be good VEP ..  i im active player from ragnarok 2  

Current events you enjoy participating in (if you’ve joined one before):Hide and seek (PAYON) Question And Answer , Dance Party In prontera thats all. Photo Event From Ragnarok 2 Only view

Guild (if you are a member of one)DemiGodz

Favorite hangout place in game (if you have one):Morroc only Channel 5

thats all thanks   :thx:   :p_love:         __________________________________________________________________________

ML30-BeastMaster

Send me a message you have  problem  I will give my best to became VEP

Edited by bulacanporing, 11 December 2014 - 07:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users