My Dragon Saga Proposal - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

My Dragon Saga Proposal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CrypticThunder

CrypticThunder

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:14 PM

I hope an administrator or producer of the game sees this.

I loved Dragon Saga when i was younger and the game is very important to me. I really want to get this game back to its lime light that and bring popularity to the game. I dont think its fair that games like maplestory have so much business when they are pay to win games while Dragon Saga has a nice tight community that is helpful and is not pay to win. I have some proposals to get this game to its lime light.

1) I recommend a recruitment program. For each player that recruits a new player, they get a bonus in the game or some warrpportal premium cash. The way to make sure this is not abused is by getting making sure the player does not use the same IP to recruit. We could also set a cap on how much each person can get as a reword. For the new player that is recruited, they get a welcome package as well as 2.5x exp bonus for the first week they start. Like in WoW, those who recruit get a mount while those recruited get a welcome package of coins and higher then basic gear.

2) Having a recruitment event. Those who join get an exp boost. Such as 2.5x or even 2x. Also everyone could get like a prize for signing in. Like those under 10, get these many coins, while higher level get gear or really anything that the producers think right.

3) I made a bot for maplestory that lets me spam the highest level areas like the market where everyone trades, and i will be advertising Dragon Saga and i do not care if nexon bans me because i am done with the game. I also recommend you advertise some how. 

4) I am personally having a youtube prize for those who join the game. How it works is, I will advertise on my youtube channel about dragon saga and those who join and make it to level 10 by the end of the event on my channel, is entered in a draw for a $25 or $50 gocash card. If this gets approved i would like dragon saga to help back up the info to make sure soemone did not make a new account on the same IP as well as to verify they reached level 10.

5) The game is about making friends. I am going to get more involved after my college apps (so during or after thanks giving) thereby allowing me to get more involved in the game and really help bring this game back to its popularity. 

6) If you have any other ideas send me a message on here. Thanks. 

Tell me your opinions as well as participate in the poll. 

http://www.poll-make...0752xA5479573-7

#2 CrypticThunder

CrypticThunder

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:42 PM

Example of my advertisement and dedication to the game 

Pic.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users