Issue with accounts created from 10/15 to 10/29/2014 - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Issue with accounts created from 10/15 to 10/29/2014

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#26 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:56 PM

Surely there are many tickets with the same issue "flooding" the support team.

Normally it takes up to 48 hrs, but I got an answer from the support that they try to do their best for the players to get their characters back as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

- First post updated.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 30 October 2014 - 10:00 PM.

#27 ocean1232

ocean1232

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:09 PM

what if after 48h and we have yet to received our character?

#28 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:44 PM

Hi- I lost my character and I went to submit a ticket. Two hours later when I go back to check the ticket page (I was curious), I saw like a "register" thingie for it. Did I have to register on that or was it fine just to put in my WarpPortal email and stuff...  :hmm: PS, my Account ID is the one I sign into warpportal with, right? And the WarpPortal email is the one I registered with... I think? Thanks, I love you ;u;

Don't worry, you don't need to register at the support page. This is only necessary if you want to view your tickets online.

But in the case you want to follow your own tickets online you have to set up a completely new account directly on the support page. Means you have to do this with a new username and password combination of your choice.

By just writing a support ticket without registering on the support page itself you will get all your ticket answers directly send to your registered Warpportal email adress (the same you use to log in to the Warpportal site). You can simply answer those (if you got more questions, or want to answer something) in the email by replying.

It's really easy. I've done so many times on here and all of my issues have been solved without any problems. The support team on here is very friendly.

I guess there is a lot of work to do in the support at the moment. Because I think many are victims of this issue on here and all of them need the help of the support. I got told about the 48 hours timespan too, but I guess it could take a bit longer sometimes at the moment. Simply due to the fact the support has many tickets all about the same problem to work on. The guys working there are just humans too. 

I guess you could pm VMPopcorn and ask for more information in the case the 48 hour timespan is already over. Cause if anybody on here is able to get more information on the matter it's Popcorn.  :p_smile:

#29 Tadpo0L

Tadpo0L

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:01 AM

I got 1 question,

since I need to rush my character level until Lv 20 in order to get a medal/achievement which requirement is complete 1st Class Promotion in first day(Must be obtained within the first 24 hours of character creation),
but now my character is lost and I can't complete the achievement on time.

What should I do?

#30 DocSarcasm

DocSarcasm

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:03 AM

I just submitted the ticket, so will i get my character and everything in the account back to usual by 48hours? 

Yes you will become everthing back. The characters are still there just the link between itself and the account is missing.

#31 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:22 AM

Because many accounts are affected by this issue, the support team has a lot of work. As Fliederduft78 already correctly guessed. Because of this reason it could take a bit longer. Please stay patient and let them do their work. They are trying to get the characters back as fast as possible. Please don't write another ticket regarding the same issue (for example regarding the same character again). That will only delay the processing for all affected players. 

However, if you have the strong feeling you have been forgotten, feel free to contact me by pm. 

I got 1 question,

since I need to rush my character level until Lv 20 in order to get a medal/achievement which requirement is complete 1st Class Promotion in first day(Must be obtained within the first 24 hours of character creation),
but now my character is lost and I can't complete the achievement on time.

What should I do?

Because the possibility to obtain this medal/achievement is based on the date the character has been created, it is unfortunately not possible meet the requirements oft it any longer. Sadly we can't do anything against this. The best possible solution if this is no problem for you, is to create a completely new char and to start over again. In the case you really need or want to get this medal/achievement, I'm sorry that I can't give you a more satisfying answer.

#32 Trym420

Trym420

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:42 AM

Thank you so much, finally i got my character back  :p_laugh:

#33 Krisiiun

Krisiiun

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:01 AM

"As Department select 4. Technical/Web Support. " ?...

It wasn't say before, right? :(

Cuz i think i didn't send my ticket with this title. So they will never see it ?

have to send it again with the good departement selected and wait 48h again?

PISSED OFF!

Edited by Krisiiun, 31 October 2014 - 03:01 AM.

#34 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:47 AM

It did say to send the ticket to the technical/web support already before.  :p_smile:

But don't worry. I'm about sure the nice guys from the support team will go through all tickets that reach them.  :ok:

Cause this is such a huge issue right now I think they have their eyes closely on every ticket that reaches them regarding the DS char issue.

As long as you told them your char is gone and noted all other needed info down in your ticket you should be fine. 

Don't panic and don't worry, I'm about sure all will go well.   :p_smile:

#35 Krisiiun

Krisiiun

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:49 AM

ok thanks u!

(i sent it 48h ago and still nothing it s affraid me :( )

#36 alinmaerean

alinmaerean

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:57 AM

I sent a ticket yesterday about this isse. They answered me after a couple of hours saying that my problem was read and it will be solved. After 24 hours from the sending of the ticket I still have not got my character back. I read again the mail and I saw that they said something about getting the character until the next maintenance. I also saw people who got their character back. I am wondering now if I didn't get it because of the ticket category (Account retrival) or doesn't it matter?
I want to ask another question: If i do not get my character back until the next mainenance should I send another thinket? Which category for the thicket is the best for this issue? Thank you!

#37 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:31 AM

ok thanks u!

(i sent it 48h ago and still nothing it s affraid me :( )

The problem started direct after last maint, so on Wednesday. Today is Friday, so they are still within the 48 hour timespan. 

Please give them time till tomorrow (Saturday). There are many players with the same issue and the support must answer all of them. I'm sure they do their best to get all chars back as soon as possible. Maybe they need a little more time. :p_smile:

Don't be afraid. Just to be sure :Did you get an automatic response from the support yet (telling you they got your ticket)?

I sent a ticket yesterday about this isse. They answered me after a couple of hours saying that my problem was read and it will be solved. After 24 hours from the sending of the ticket I still have not got my character back. I read again the mail and I saw that they said something about getting the character until the next maintenance. I also saw people who got their character back. I am wondering now if I didn't get it because of the ticket category (Account retrival) or doesn't it matter?
I want to ask another question: If i do not get my character back until the next mainenance should I send another thinket? Which category for the thicket is the best for this issue? Thank you!

I think all is fine.  :p_smile:

You got a response from the support already. So this means they got your ticket and are working on it. That's a very good sign so far.

Like I said sadly many player chars got lost and it seems to be a huge issue. I'm sure the support team does do it's best to give all players their char(s) back. Sometimes they need just a little more time to do their work.

Some players have already gotten their char(s) back, that's right. This means the support started working on the issue  and was able to give some players their char(s) back already. I'm guessing they are still working on it and will bring back one char after another. Just be patient. Your char may be one of the next ones returning. :p_smile:

If your char doesn't return after next maint, I would suggest you to write a pm to VmodPopcorn and ask for help. I'm sure Popcorn will try to help you with that.  :p_smile:

Writing another ticket regarding the same issue isn't helpful, because the more tickets come in the longer the players have to wait to get their issue solved. And that's not so good for all players who are waiting for their char(s) to return.

#38 Natsu03

Natsu03

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:34 AM

hey hi admin i mistakenly sent 2 tickets first to account recovery department and 2nd to the one u told to sent so 

i hav written in the note in second one to remove the first one pls can u giv me a solution.

#39 Hoani

Hoani

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:37 AM

Just Close the first ticket you sent, it will supress it from the list of tickets in waiting for an assistance (i think).

#40 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:48 AM

hey hi admin i mistakenly sent 2 tickets first to account recovery department and 2nd to the one u told to sent so 

i hav written in the note in second one to remove the first one pls can u giv me a solution.

Don't panic. The ticket will also processed when they go to the wrong department. But then this may take a bit longer.

Just Close the first ticket you sent, it will supress it from the list of tickets in waiting for an assistance (i think).

Good idea to close the first one if possible.

Edited by VModPopcorn, 31 October 2014 - 11:01 AM.

#41 HaloJalo15

HaloJalo15

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

I just hope everyone gets their characters back. 

If I didn't get mine..I don't know what to do after  :p_sad: I mean all that hardwork gone because of the issue. I manage to level my archer from 1 to 46? within a week. Also I got a lot of good stuff during the W-coin event. A full set costume and a special weapon costume too.  Please do your best support team! don't let us go in vain  :sob:

#42 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

i can confirm that the staff is working non-stop to resolve this issue. your patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated!

#43 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

I just hope everyone gets their characters back. 

If I didn't get mine..I don't know what to do after  :p_sad: I mean all that hardwork gone because of the issue. I manage to level my archer from 1 to 46? within a week. Also I got a lot of good stuff during the W-coin event. A full set costume and a special weapon costume too.  Please do your best support team! don't let us go in vain  :sob:

If you submitted the ticket, I can ensure you, that you'll get back your char and all what he has in the inventory. 

#44 HaloJalo15

HaloJalo15

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:33 PM

I got my characters back :3  :p_love:  :p_laugh: Ty support team and Ty too Popcorn :3 

#45 KazuoDesu

KazuoDesu

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:26 AM

I lost my character - VrisK / lv42, please help me get her back :3

Edited by KazuoDesu, 01 November 2014 - 05:27 AM.

#46 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:33 AM

I lost my character - VrisK / lv42, please help me get her back :3

You can find all information what to do directly in the first post of this topic.  :p_smile:

It's pretty self explaining. Please read the first post of this topic and follow all the steps written down in there.

(which is basically writing a ticket to the support - so no worries, it isn't that hard).

Good luck!

#47 Siefert

Siefert

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPandora
  • Server:The End

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:05 AM

hey, my girlfriend has a problem in the game, she regained char lost in maintenance but with this she lost her new character she created, someone knows what might have happened? she already had a ticket telling you about but still nothing

Thanks

Edited by Siefert, 01 November 2014 - 06:12 AM.

#48 KazuoDesu

KazuoDesu

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

You can find all information what to do directly in the first post of this topic.  :p_smile:

It's pretty self explaining. Please read the first post of this topic and follow all the steps written down in there.

(which is basically writing a ticket to the support - so no worries, it isn't that hard).

Good luck!

i submited a ticket :3 then they said this: "Please refer to the above link and provide the request information in a reply"  :p_smile: 

the link is this topic

Edited by KazuoDesu, 01 November 2014 - 06:19 AM.

#49 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:36 AM

hey, my girlfriend has a problem in the game, she regained char lost in maintenance but with this she lost her new character she created, someone knows what might have happened? she already had a ticket telling you about but still nothing

Thanks

Most important question:

Did she use the same account for both of the chars?

If so, just to make sure I understood you right:

She got the char back she lost in the issue last maint, but in the time waiting she created a new char to play with on the same account. This fresh created char is gone now after the old missing one returned.

So only the one missing char that got brought back by the support is on the account left now?

I would appreciate it if you could answer that set of questions. Cause it helps understanding the situation a bit better.  :p_smile:

But please pm VModPopcorn and explain what happened. Cause I think this needs some clarification nobody directly on the forum is able to do except VModPopcorn.  :p_smile:

i submited a ticket :3 then they said this: "Please refer to the above link and provide the request information in a reply"  :p_smile: 

the link is this topic

In that case all is fine. Don't worry. You just got the automatic response from the support, which does direct all affected players back to this thread. I think it's for information purpose or something like that. 

But actually this are very good news so far, this means the support has gotten your ticket and are going to work on it very soon. Please give them 48 hours of time to do their work.  :p_smile:

Now you just have to reply to this message and tell them the needed information (char name + level) - like mentioned in the first post of this topic. After that comes the hardest part, being patient and to wait for your char(s) to return. :p_smile:

#50 Siefert

Siefert

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPandora
  • Server:The End

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:01 AM

Most important question:

Did she use the same account for both of the chars?

If so, just to make sure I understood you right:

She got the char back she lost in the issue last maint, but in the time waiting she created a new char to play with on the same account. This fresh created char is gone now after the old missing one returned.

So only the one missing char that got brought back by the support is on the account left now?

I would appreciate it if you could answer that set of questions. Cause it helps understanding the situation a bit better.  :p_smile:

But please pm VModPopcorn and explain what happened. Cause I think this needs some clarification nobody directly on the forum is able to do except VModPopcorn.  :p_smile:

Yes the same for both

and yes, she got back the char lost in the issue last maint and in this time she created a new, now the new is gone when the old one returned.

and thanks, she'll pm VModPopcorn and explain :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users