#1 okami18

okami18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin/Freyja

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:17 AM

Okay so, with the dungeon bug in place. How does one take the ML test now?

I asked guildies on Freyja and they suggested relogging and resetting the dungeon before entering. But that didn't work for me. Does anyone else have any type of suggestion for this?

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:32 AM

Try partying with someone that will stay outside while you take the quest. While I can't guarantee this will work everytime, i can say it has worked for some people when they had issues (since they made party with me, and i could see they got insta-killed :D)

#3 RyuMax02

RyuMax02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA
  • Server:FREYJA

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:19 PM

i try party with SM and buff, enter the ml test..then bug..all disapeared..i alone in the world..

gave up with buff then enter alone..even full arena/ bapho gear (after a week run raids)with goblin leader weapon..total 10k hp..still died bcoz of lag..

the bug occurs 1 out 3 dungeons for me..but for ml test sometimes 5 times bug in a rows

#4 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Dungeon Bug for ML Test can be temporarily fixed by:

1) Re-login

2) Abandon Quest

3) Press the Reset Button 6 times

4) Retake the Quest

5) Party with someone and let them enter the Dungeon. After the player enters quit the party. ~ only do this when step 1-4 fails.

6) If all else fail do step 1-4

Note about ML Test:

I've used 10-15k cure on many players in Odin and stayed for 2hours on some of them. Yet they don't pass even after 2 hours. Epic Fail LOL! And I so stupid and nice that I stayed 2 hours helping a newbie who cant pass it =="

The reason People fail it:

1) They dont kill the most important mobs on ML Test. These mobs are:

Blooded Rosary - This guy stuns and then 1 shot kill you on the spot

Imverse of Ruins - This guy turns you to poring

The Ranger(Forgot Name)  - This guy gets you stuck.

These guys can be killed with in 9 seconds. While the rest 30 seconds.

2) Players  require at least a lvl 35 - 45 gear or 5-6k hp to pass

3) Cure Helps but if you don't know what skills and what mobs to kill first then that's a problem.

4) Buffs keep as many as you can while levelling.

5) Range characters don't have to go up close and personal to hit. Use wind elixir, once you enter, run in a large circle, while pressing tab and spamming skill that are spam-able such as mental breakdown, Impact Arrow(while Auto hit), lightning bolt.

6) Spinel Helps get as many as possible from that hour random box. 

7) Stunning them First helps. And the most useful skills against them are those that require no casting time and little to no cooldowntime. Pets help as well ;)

Otherwise give up and waste your week on getting raid gears. While I do mine on a mix of level 35-45 gears from quest.

#5 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:45 PM

Otherwise give up and waste your week on getting raid gears. While I do mine on a mix of level 35-45 gears from quest.

Spoiler

#6 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:23 PM

Dungeon Bug for ML Test can be temporarily fixed by:

1) Re-login
2) Abandon Quest
3) Press the Reset Button 6 times
4) Retake the Quest
5) Party with someone and let them enter the Dungeon. After the player enters quit the party. ~ only do this when step 1-4 fails.
6) If all else fail do step 1-4

Note about ML Test:

I've used 10-15k cure on many players in Odin and stayed for 2hours on some of them. Yet they don't pass even after 2 hours. Epic Fail LOL! And I so stupid and nice that I stayed 2 hours helping a newbie who cant pass it =="

The reason People fail it:

1) They dont kill the most important mobs on ML Test. These mobs are:

Blooded Rosary - This guy stuns and then 1 shot kill you on the spot
Imverse of Ruins - This guy turns you to poring
The Ranger(Forgot Name) - This guy gets you stuck.

These guys can be killed with in 9 seconds. While the rest 30 seconds.

2) Players require at least a lvl 35 - 45 gear or 5-6k hp to pass

3) Cure Helps but if you don't know what skills and what mobs to kill first then that's a problem.

4) Buffs keep as many as you can while levelling.

5) Range characters don't have to go up close and personal to hit. Use wind elixir, once you enter, run in a large circle, while pressing tab and spamming skill that are spam-able such as mental breakdown, Impact Arrow(while Auto hit), lightning bolt.

6) Spinel Helps get as many as possible from that hour random box.

7) Stunning them First helps. And the most useful skills against them are those that require no casting time and little to no cooldowntime. Pets help as well ;)

Do you know some in game classes at lv50 are so weak that can't even try to do the ml test without raid gears?

#7 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:14 AM

Do you know some in game classes at lv50 are so weak that can't even try to do the ml test without raid gears.

I know................................. My post looks like an friend type.........     But then again I've got most of the classes now. Ranging from Sorcerer, Beastmaster, Assassin, Soulmaker 3 of them(I love this class), Crecentia, Ranger, and Priest are all Master Level now and all done with quest gears ranging from lvl25-45. And I'm not bragging either. Please treat those list as more of a tip rather an insult to a character builders pride.

The only 3 classes I don't have available are Warrior, Rouge, Wizard, and Knight.

#8 okami18

okami18

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Odin/Freyja

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:16 PM

Spoiler

Gained the helmet, top, shoes, quiver and bow within an hour. I discovered a different way to enter the dungeon on the first try and you do not have to relog. (Did the test without a SM too.) Only used the potion buffs, VIT/Physical Attack/Blah Blah Blah. 1 spinel. Only used my AoE skill. And lastly, I did not have any pets at the time. Currently only have a level 1 mermaid.

Spoiler

Taken the ML test will all of the classes now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users