CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:06 PM

I was trying to feed one of my pets/mounts by going to IM Inventory and using either a pet food or mount food to feed one of my pets/mounts. After selecting either a pet food or mount food I see the Feed option but it's only have one slot for selecting a pet to feed only from the IM Inventory instead of giving you the option to feed a pet/mount that you already had equipped. I think when you feed your pets/mounts it's should show the pets/mounts that you have in your IM Inventory and the pet/mount that you have equipped so you could feed your pet/mount quickly instead of unequipping your pet/mount then feeding them from the IM Inventory .

Edited by CyndaquilLover, 31 October 2014 - 03:08 PM.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:08 AM

This is something bothering me for a long time now. I can feel with you.
It's not a bad bug though, but for sure something annoying. And the question : "Why is this so complicated?" does come up every time you have to feed your pet again.
I for myself can't find a good reason why a player can't feed an equipped pet. I mean it's the pet you are running around with and I'm about sure most players do want to feed especially the pet they have with them.

Maybe forwarding this to the higher ups (Dev team) would be a nice idea?
Maybe this can be changed someday after the big bugs got fixed. Like I said this is not a huge deal, but still annoying. I agree on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users