[Dual Raider] Shattering Blows skill - Hawker Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Dual Raider] Shattering Blows skill

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vincent777

Vincent777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:53 AM

Hi,

Shattering Blows : Gaine x% chance to apply 1 stack of weakened armor when dealing damage..

I tryed it with dual clienting and it works only with melee hits but not with skills.

For raider katar, it is mentionned "on melee hit" and for dual "when dealing damage" which means you can applay 1 stack with melee or skill.

Is it a bug or a wrong information displayed?

#2 Vincent777

Vincent777

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 11:22 PM

May someone give me a response about this problem pls?

#3 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

I'd like to know aswell. Dual raiders are a skill spamming class, having the debuff trigger through melees would just be ridiculous.

#4 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

The debuff does in fact trigger on melees and not on skills. It's terribly designed imo, but I think it was that way because the limilations of the game made it impossible to have the stacks proc on skill usage. No idea if it's already possible with the database update, might have to ask Leonis about it. In the meantime, I suggest you leave out this skill altogether, it's just not worth it.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

It's only good if you balance Aspeed and Skill usage. Primarily, use your first few debuffs, then once you've melees about 20 hits, start using skills. Rotate 2-3 melee / 1 skill for another 10 seconds. Then, Burst like a mad man [if you have pvp circle break use it, then burst]. Normally, if you've done it correctly, you'll flat out nuke someone. And you SHOULD be able to do all of this while on evasive guard. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users