How do I do the Captain Hookah hero quest? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do I do the Captain Hookah hero quest?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 02 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

I had completed the Vegabond hero quest, Vegas hero quest, Sangka hero quest, and Kunkah hero quest but I don't know how to receive the Hookah hero quest in mission map F5.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 02 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

You have to kill Dr.Farrell first, it's the dungeon directly in Port of the Winds. It's called city hall sewers.

If I'm right Edeline (the wizard woman NPC) close to the dungeon does start the hero quest chain. Just do all the hero quests of it.

After that Collin in Port of the Winds will give you the F5 hero quest for Bearded Wale Coast (Hookah) and after that the one for Steven Trading Port (Alvida) too.

Killing Dr. Farrel is recommended to get the Hookah F5 quest, without doing that hero quest chain you will never get the Hookah hero mode quest from Collin.

#3 CyndaquilLover

CyndaquilLover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 November 2014 - 01:02 PM

You have to kill Dr.Farrell first, it's the dungeon directly in Port of the Winds. It's called city hall sewers.

If I'm right Edeline (the wizard woman NPC) close to the dungeon does start the hero quest chain. Just do all the hero quests of it.

After that Collin in Port of the Winds will give you the F5 hero quest for Bearded Wale Coast (Hookah) and after that the one for Steven Trading Port (Alvida) too.

Killing Dr. Farrel is recommended to get the Hookah F5 quest, without doing that hero quest chain you will never get the Hookah hero mode quest from Collin.

Sweet! I appreciate the info for doing F5 hero quests for both Hookah and Alvida! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users