#1 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

For making an ad as party leader to invite people.
1.Go to booking 
yc8f.jpg

2. Click on invite 
yymm.png

3. Enter the level, map (Zone and particular map). Now with the level enter the lower level of the party. For a 120-135 party enter 120 [The lowest level in party] in the level box,
the booking automatically adds a range of 15 levels and displays 120-135.
qeo8.png

4. Now for job, you have two options (based on if you want a specific class or not).
If you don't know [Eg: you want a killer but don't know whether to choose say a ranger or warlock]---- Go to role and just select what role you want in party. 
But if you know specific class, Choose accordingly. [Refer images below]. Different classes can be chosen from the set of classes in the JOB drop down list.
qeo8.png

jhaz.png

fuaj.png

5. When done. Click search on the main booking window and your ad will appear also with your own personal ad modify window.
hdl8.jpg

the modify option lets you take off a class invited in the first place [eg:taking off champion.] Once removed the class can't be re-added, but you can redo the add for that.
Also there is a minimize option on the modify window.

d0mm.jpg

y3ge.jpg

And to close the ad just close the modifying window. 

===================================================================================================================

For making invite request.
About making a search.. Give a blank search and it brings all available ads or you can do specific search too. 
Just select the ad and click 1:1 conversation. That pops a separate private message window to the leader or advertiser directly
9zoy.jpg

===================================================================================================================

NOTE:
 - The notice option in the main window next to search lets you hear a loud beep when ever there is a new ad. So, check it . 

- Also to get notifications as text in chat window

In your chat window settings, keep finding party member message on to get the message
4v3o.jpg

mrf8.jpg

Issues faced: 

- If you are map switching or using fly wings of any sort. The modify window won't stay minimized.
 - The notice option un-checks itself each time the character is logged off. [Need confirmation and feed back on this]

Personal Tip:
(Also since it has memorial dungeons which has ET,Sealed shrine, Orc's memory and more..
So possibly you can leave a recruit ad on your vendor with a combo of automated message at what time the run is going to happen.)

Few commands
/organize "Party Name" - make party
/invite "Recruit Name" - to invite
alt+z - open or close party recruiting window
To change the party settings click the magnifier in party window. [Only leader can change this]
nu84.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by FrostKing, 04 November 2014 - 02:19 AM.

#2 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:09 AM

Nice

#3 CTFF1994

CTFF1994

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

This system should be used more.

#4 xfade0awayx

xfade0awayx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos?

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:26 AM

i've yet to get a hit from booking/party recruit thing...i dont think enough players know or care bout this system. Would be awesome to be able to find a party in a quickness though.

#5 tipsier

tipsier

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:39 AM

Why don't people use this system? It's awesome  :p_laugh:

Maybe many people keep the "Finding party member message" off.  :hmm:

#6 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Taking a break

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:24 AM

I find the guide very interesting, but people don't use the Booking system as far as I know. Or maybe it is because I didn't see anyone using it prior to Lv100. I haven't looked for a party after switching to 3rd Class.

#7 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:23 AM

This system can be used anywhere. Even gramps ti could use it. Since most of the classes are there at the map itself, most resort to regular party chats. I been using this for bio parties at lighthalzen.

One of the major problem is the notice option in the window where it keeps going off each time you log in. 

Coupled with the bounty boards and alternative levelings. I still have hope for this system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users