Different "Ninja Frenzy" For Female Ninjas - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Different "Ninja Frenzy" For Female Ninjas

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:41 AM

Mostly because it's weird for a female to turn into a male-like character. Weirder than Zelda turning into Sheik. And less hot.

A simple recolor to purple or pink would be more than enough, and maybe the addition of lady lumps since games form the east like capitalizing on breasts for gender differentiation. I hate running around and people assuming I'm a guy until they see me out of Ninja mode(which I love to use for the sake of simplicity, assuming it's not any different here, anyways). If that can't be done, then maybe they can just add a way to disable the look or turn it into a helmet instead? :x

#2 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 20 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

Mostly because it's weird for a female to turn into a male-like character. Weirder than Zelda turning into Sheik. And less hot.

A simple recolor to purple or pink would be more than enough, and maybe the addition of lady lumps since games form the east like capitalizing on breasts for gender differentiation. I hate running around and people assuming I'm a guy until they see me out of Ninja mode(which I love to use for the sake of simplicity, assuming it's not any different here, anyways). If that can't be done, then maybe they can just add a way to disable the look or turn it into a helmet instead? :x

I would say the easiest way is to add some breasts on the ninja and instead of baggy pants give girl ninjas skirts with fishnet type stockings. >:3 HURHURHUR...

No, serious. =/ Seduction= death

#3 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Server:I forgot which one

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:56 AM

I would say the easiest way is to add some boobs on the ninja and instead of baggy pants give girl ninjas miniskirts with fishnet type stockings. >:3 HURHURHUR...

No, serious. =/ Seduction= death

#4 WolfinGanger

WolfinGanger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationRight behind you

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:23 PM

umm you can turn the transformation off and just keep the buff try looking in your game settings O.o

#5 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

umm you can turn the transformation off and just keep the buff try looking in your game settings O.o

No, you can't. Ninja transform is not a buff.

#6 StyleMagnus

StyleMagnus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

No, you can't. Ninja transform is not a buff.

i concur

#7 WolfinGanger

WolfinGanger

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationRight behind you

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:59 AM

O.o oh sorry my eagle transformation is a buff and i can turn the transformation on that off thought it was basically the same thing lol

Edited by WolfinGanger, 26 November 2010 - 06:00 AM.

#8 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:42 AM

O.o oh sorry my eagle transformation is a buff and i can turn the transformation on that off thought it was basically the same thing lol

Yep. It'd be so much easier if they did consider it a buff so it could be turned off, then the problem would be solved. I highly doubt they'll be giving female ninjas boob surgery, though. :(

I guess being a reverse trap is always fun too.

#9 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:32 PM

Yep. It'd be so much easier if they did consider it a buff so it could be turned off, then the problem would be solved. I highly doubt they'll be giving female ninjas boob surgery, though. :p_devil:

I guess being a reverse trap is always fun too.

I would love if they considered it a buff and let you turn it off. As long as you could still do all the flashy moves and run around faster with the buff turned off, that would be awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users