Bonus Stats Distribution explanation please? - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bonus Stats Distribution explanation please?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:22 AM

I'm wondering in some stat simulators, like here: http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0 starting with level 1, the stats are all 1, but when I was level 1 in-game, my stats weren't 1. And when I follow the stat builds, it doesn't seem right. By level 10, I only have 9 bonus stat points to distribute, whereas in the stat sim, it has 380 points for level 1. Can anyone please explain?

Edited by wingeduser, 05 November 2014 - 02:22 AM.

#2 jenaze12

jenaze12

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:49 AM

I thing it's an old simulator, the current stat points all in all is 325 at ML30 +100 stats from the cat, that you can distribute it by 1 at any stats, means you can add up to 325 stat points in your base stats.
Ex. Pure Vitality 325 no more no less
     or

Agility 150 Int 175 

I hope you got the point 

#3 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

Nope, I don't quite get that. :(

#4 kamoteee

kamoteee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationIn Your Heart <3
  • Server:Odin / Freyja

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

Nope, I don't quite get that. :(

I think the Stat Simulator you used was for LotS (Legend of the Second). It's an old simulator.

As for your stat points, the simulator was set to its max stat points (assumably after you get yourself to level 50). I haven't played LotS before, but in AoV (Advent of Valkyrie), everything is a bit different, with its Master Level feature.

You can still use the Skill Simulator though, it has already been updated according to AoV's features (though some of the skill descriptions are not matched). No need to worry. :no1: 

#5 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:31 AM

Here's some stats for a char I have, a newly job changed Priest. Does it look okay? I haven't distributed the bonus stats yet. Where should I distribute the bonus stats?

v9Rn8IH.jpg

#6 kamoteee

kamoteee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:40 AM

Here's some stats for a char I have, a newly job changed Priest. Does it look okay? I haven't distributed the bonus stats yet. Where should I distribute the bonus stats?

v9Rn8IH.jpg

I'm not really an expert when it comes to priest, and I haven't tried making one yet, but I think Priests go for INT, since this class is more on MATK. You can also add some to VIT to add more beef on your character. :p_idea:

#7 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:49 AM

Oh, so you can add up to 50 stat points to one stat once your level 50. Is that how it works now in Advent of Valkyrie?

So the game automatically allocates the basic stat points?

Edited by wingeduser, 06 November 2014 - 01:50 AM.

#8 kamoteee

kamoteee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:52 AM

From lvl. 1 - 25, you get 1 stat point for every level up. As you begin to level from 25 - 50, you'd get 2 stat points for every level up. So, 25 + 50 = 75 stat points in total.

#9 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:05 AM

Ok now I understand. I wonder why theydidn't update any simulator or some news about that. It's almost one year since the update. -__-"

#10 kamoteee

kamoteee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:55 PM

Ok now I understand. I wonder why theydidn't update any simulator or some news about that. It's almost one year since the update. -__-"

Had the same question when I started experimenting with the simulators. It was late for me to realize that these weren't updated for months and it wasn't working properly. Maybe the simulator devs didn't have enough time to update them, or maybe they ran out of funds to make new ones. Hmmm... :p_err:

#11 SETSUNAf6w

SETSUNAf6w

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Odin ch.4

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:51 AM

Because the simulator and database devs are long gone. They don't play anymore, they don't update their website.

#12 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

I see.

I have another question. In the forums I've been to, they keep saying that VIT stat should not be pumped up. Is there a reason for this?

What about the "tank" characters? Don't they need vit?

I met someone who was a warrior, said that his stat build got wrong because he found out lately that one shouldn't put points on VIT. He allocated 16 points to his VIT. Is that wrong? How much VIT is recommended?

Edited by wingeduser, 08 November 2014 - 08:26 PM.

#13 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

Actually you get 74 bonus points for allocation by class level 50. We don't get a point for level 1.

#14 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

I see.

I have another question. In the forums I've been to, they keep saying that VIT stat should not be pumped up. Is there a reason for this?

What about the "tank" characters? Don't they need vit?

I met someone who was a warrior, said that his stat build got wrong because he found out lately that one shouldn't put points on VIT. He allocated 16 points to his VIT. Is that wrong? How much VIT is recommended?

It may be an old post you were reading. In the old stat system, VIT was pretty bad. In the current system, it's pretty good.

Another reason could be depending on your class and playstyle, VIT may be unnecessary: 

VIT is a great stat if you're really into PVP. Helps push you out of range from being killed in one attack and stand a chance at fighting back.

In PVE situations, most people wouldn't add VIT because there really isn't too much content that necessarily requires you to be that tanky, so people opt for damage stats like STR or INT instead. This is especially true for non-tank classes because you'll almost never get hit if you're in a party or if you can easily heal off the damage using skills/potions/pets.

16 VIT really isn't going to be that impactful to that warrior, so he shouldn't worry, but I suspect he wants to reset to pure INT to utilize his Battle Tactics passive. Personally I don't see it as wrong, it's negligible. There's really no hard rule on how much VIT you need though. 

My level 50 has 75 stat points, but didn't really track how that was collected. Anyhoo, 75 points.

Edited by Arbalist, 11 November 2014 - 08:43 PM.

#15 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:06 AM

Oh wow I just reached master level 1 and now I have 5 more stat points, plus some of my skills seem to have increased their cap. How much bonus stat points does one get per master level?

#16 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:43 AM

Oh wow I just reached master level 1 and now I have 5 more stat points, plus some of my skills seem to have increased their cap. How much bonus stat points does one get per master level?

5 Stat points per level ( Max lvl ML30 = 75 (From lvl 1-50) + 150 (From ML1-30) plus you can gather another 100 Stat points by paying Master Points to Depara) so for now 375 stat points

#17 wingeduser

wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

Why 375? 75 + 150 + 100 = 325. What happened to the 50? Haha!

You can by only 100 stat points? No more? Yeah only up to 100; saw it on the NPC.

Edited by wingeduser, 14 November 2014 - 05:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users