Party Making System & Party Leader Change Vote - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Party Making System & Party Leader Change Vote

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 yacsap

yacsap

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAuckland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

I would like to suggest for RO Development Team to create party making system like in Defense of the Ancient 2 MOBA game there's party matchmaking,

So people don't need to wait the whole time at Eden 1F while making party for TI.

I believe it would be great and also making GH party or ET party or hunting party (or whatever) with strangers are possible.

Making new friends on RO is fun!

Also I would like to suggest for party, sometime in the middle of GH instance, our party leader got disconnected and we cannot continue, maybe you could add a party leader change vote, so the new party leader can be chosen by party members without having to re-organize, because if we leave from the party, for dungeon instances like GH or Hazy is not possible (server will kick us out from the map, and yes.. cool down also in effect..)

Thank you and I hope my suggestion can be implemented and makes RO to be the best MMORPG to be played!

#2 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:35 PM

You mean something different to this?

Also I believe the party leader thing you've suggested exists in the form of a kRO update we have yet to receive. It's not a voting system but it remedies the issue of broken parties caused by disconnections.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:30 PM

proof that party booking system is forgotten

#4 yacsap

yacsap

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAuckland
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:03 AM

But that function is unclear, I never used it tho..  :p_sleep:

Edited by yacsap, 07 November 2014 - 01:04 AM.

#5 myhearse

myhearse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:41 AM

its good to make voting system. Player can make vote +1 or -1 in order to gain trusted or untrusted. high point more trusted. vip only can vote. like maple story..

#6 Sizzleboom

Sizzleboom

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:37 AM

In 80% of the time, I get made the party leader when the current party leader leaves because I'm the only one who actually talks while levelling. :wah:  And what's more, those people who randomly leave a party without even saying goodbye or thanking the other party members for their help or company are annoying too. Can't we implement an exp penalty for, for example, leaving the party three times in a row without announcing that you're calling it quits?

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

people would then just disconnect and force you to boot them. unless their name is too long in which case they're unremovable. don't really think we should be introducing even more problems into an already sketchy party system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users