• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AngelJJ

AngelJJ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:14 AM

Ok, as everyone knows, with this loyal event OD1 and OD2 are crowded, almost impossible to find a spot there. You walk arround for like 15 minutes to find a good place and when u stop, someone with another homun comes and stay on your side. Ok, so far, no problem. The problem is that many people are using the option to "Always KS". Some friends sent tickets with screenshots, recordings, and the guys ksing are still there. 

What we should do ? Start ksing too ? No one seems to care!

I know that the staff has a lot of problems to take care first, but we don't deserve respect ? Some of us are new players, just trying to level, most of us spend a lot of money every month, even more than most of the old guys. And we're not doing anything against the rules. It seems like end gamers can do whatever they want. They ks, they exploit bugs, they don't respect anyone... And what happens ? NOTHING.

You guys can't put someone for like 30minutes to walk arround warning/punishing who break the 'rules'?
Why not broadcast and alert about it ? Should be a rule against ks right ? Or even better, why not starting punishing those who does this things and broadcast when you guys do ? This would make people be afraid of breaking the rules.. And the honest players would start respecting more the staff, they would see that worth playing by the rules, since you guys are actually punishing those who don't follow them.

Most of the guys ksing are genetics with high level, i believe they would be afraid to lose their accounts for doing this over and over again. This is a win/win/win/win situation at the price of spending 30minutes of your day paying attetion on something that you guys made, and now is out of control.

Not everyone can stay there checking every hour all day, for some people when someone comes to ks, really makes everything even slower.. (i'm talking about almost three weeks to get one homun to 9x).
Guys who spend money on the game because they can't spend all day playing to improve gear and make zeny, can't do anything about it. We can't pay to level our homuns faster, we just have to accept this situation and shut up ?

Right now i'm leveling 2 amistirs, do you guys have any ideia how it feels when u can play 2hours/day and you use them to go level your homun, you stay there on a awesome spot, start getting some great exp, and suddenly you check and see that a guy with a dieter/sera is using AoE skills on the top of you ? Or even worse, when u attack first and get the priority and someone with vanil/fillir using the option to "Always ks" comes and kill it after you hit first ?

Honestly i don't see any reason to respect the rules. No one respect and no one is doing anything about it. Why the rules exist anyway ? And honestly, why i should respect them ?

Hope you guys understand my (and of many others) frustration and at least think about a solution for this.

Att.

#2 AngelJJ

AngelJJ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

A whole day and not even one answer ? It feels like a "Go ahead, we don't care."

#3 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

Invest some time like I do for homu leveling manually heal slaving it?

From the way its said, seems your not sending in tickets yourself, why not take a screenie and send in to the support?

#4 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

Who are you expecting an answer from? The CMs barely ever read this section, and it's even rarer for them to post here.

As Marty5337 said, ticket it in. KSing with a Homunculus is a bannable offense, since:

1. You have to manually set the AI to KS.
  2. Even with regards to the AoE skills that cast at the player's feet, which cannot discriminate targets, the owner needs to move in range to KS.
  3. Homunculi are treated as an extension of the player, and KSing as a player is illegal.

#5 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:31 PM

isn't the default AI for homuncs set to KS (if you don't use AzzyAI)?  Can't really blame a new player for that (of course, the ksing 150 Genes remaking their homuncs b/c of the loyalty event don't fall into that category).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users