Jacamorkeses

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:48 AM

Hey guys,

Been awhile since I've played ROSE Online. Played a bunch of private servers in the past and I've finally decided to take on the original, non-boosted rates server. Just started out with a dealer, may create a soldier instead, but I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in partying and such. I don't know anyone on this game, so it'd be great to meet some new people and have some friends on here, going solo gets boring quick!

Thanks guys and I'm glad to be here!

-Jaca-

Edited by Zurn, 07 November 2014 - 03:32 PM.
Removed Private Server names.

#2 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:50 AM

Hello Jaca,

on which server do you play?

If you play on Leonis you can pm me for some start up help =)
If you play on Draconis I am sure there are also people that are willing to help you! =)

Greetings!

Edited by iMatt, 07 November 2014 - 01:42 PM.

#3 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:56 AM

Hello And Welcome!  :p_hi:

Feel free to pm me with any questions! If you are on Leonis feel free to pm me! In game name: MyBuffs.

But here is some stuff that maybe will help you!

Game Arena:
Union War has been deleted for a while and it is replaced with Game Arena. Game Arena is a system that you choose if you wanna play a Player vs Monster game or Player vs Player. To get the Game Arena window open press: (alt + g)

(P.S The Union War Map is back and the new name is Akram Arena)

Player Vs Monster:
(Player Vs Monster games is called Dungeons)

Cave of Ulverick (200-235) cost 3,000 energy. Halls of Oblivion (200-235) cost 3,500 energy, Sea of Dawn (210-240) cost 3,750 energy.

You spawn inside the dungeon and you kill minibosses to get to the finale boss. (When killing the minibosses/finale boss you get rewarded with valor points,P.S Valor points can drop as a drop from normal mobs!) When the finale boss is dead you get a reward as uniques, chemicals, lisents, skills books.

(P.S There are quest speciel made for each dungeon)

There is a venurune & plutorune in game version. You can get these from doing dungeons!

Player Vs Player:
Draconis Peaks (221-230) cost 2,000 energy ,Crystal Defenders (221-230) cost 3,000 Energy, Akram Arena (221-230) cost 5,000 energy.

You spawn inside the arena, you are attacker or defender. Attacker gonna kill the defense team and kill all the crystal to win. Defender gonna kill the attacker team and protact the crystal. 

(P.S There are quest speciel made for each pvp game)

Premium Service
Now you are abel to do PVP/PVM games over and over and over and over and over and over again!
Every 6 hour you get a new daily box! it can a 2x exp medallion/2x drop medallion for 10 min, Box of catalyst which are catalyst stuff in, reroll hammers, Plain white t-shirt, Teletickets, Aura Blessing, Lucky spin coins, Premium points
You also get premium storage (1o Slots). You can always open your premium storage all over in Rose. If you are in Dungeon? You can open your premium storage. Are you in Crystal Defenders? You can open your premium storage!

General In The Game
Mounts is in the game.  Mount is a MOB you ride on. (It can be a Krawfy to a big Spider)

Buff Sets are removed becuse it was a bug.

The stat Charm is now to increase the buff/heals and the selfbuffs. INT these days are now for defense, magic defense and attack.

Skill uppdate is out! All skills has changed to balance out the game.

Drop Table is new. (Zulie Boxes is back)

You can now costumize your weapon! Chose your weapon (The costume wepaon need to be the same category as the weapon in the avatar tab) and put it in the costume tab.

Over 400 new gems are in the game and a new system for the gems! Read more here.
Another Link!

There is a new Item Trade Restriction Policy! Read the first post in the topic. 

There is a unbinder coupon in the Valor Shop. This unbinder coupon can ONLY unbind items that has a bound. (If the item has a lock there is NO way to unlock it)

A new storage uppdate has come into the game! Here is a video from youtube that shows how it works! 

To get more room for your storage you can buy Expansion in Item Mall! (Or buy Premium Service and get 10 free tabs. (P.S Premium Storage will not be connactable after Premium Service end. You can only drag out items from Premium Storage but you can't put in stuff.)

For more information, you can visit Rose Online Wiki!

// Buffiies  :p_idea:

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:07 PM

Hi and welcome! If you've never played on an evo Rose server before, it might be a shock at first because a lot of things are very different here. But once you get past that initial feeling, there are tons of nice features and ways to customize your characters. I've played Rose for a long time but have only been here since June and for me it's exciting to learn a new way of playing this game that I love.

I'm on Draconis so feel free poke me in-game if I can help or give you some buffs. Ign's are HoneyBuns and Sulky. Feel free to contact me here at the forum too, anytime.

If you're on Leonis, you can contact one of the nice people that have posted above me and I know they will be glad to help

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I am enjoying it. :)

#5 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Welcome to RoseNA, btw for correct u post u shouldnt post private servers name such dat ones in the "()", soo yah better u remove it before devs change it :)

And well seems buffies already started her job XD, yeah she gived most of info atm, many stuffs changed here soo maybe it will be ultra differente than others servers, hope u have fun and enjoy it :).

#6 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:49 AM

Hi again! I saw your friend request in=game and I accepted it but apparently my cleric's list was full so it didn't work :(   Please try adding me again the next time you're playing or send me a pm here so we can coordinate the time to meet in-game.

I am looking forward to meeting you!

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:32 PM

Welcome to Rose Online! I would also like to say that if you have any questions, gripes, suggestion, feel free to pm me here. I hope your stay is enjoyable! :)

#8 rudyli

rudyli

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

sup dude welcomeback :D i just came back also if your on drac send me a pm dude would love to lvl with u ! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users