Monster summon collection question - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Monster summon collection question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AngelyLe

AngelyLe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

I'm a newbie here. I don't know what is monster summon collection and what it does. Can someone tell me some information? 

#2 Sakurazukamori

Sakurazukamori

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

www.playragnarok2.com/news/article/98 -> for mechanics

ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Summoning_System -> for monster summon list. Not 100% sure though if the data is 100% accurate

Edited by Sakurazukamori, 07 November 2014 - 10:10 PM.

#3 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:40 PM

^That info seems about right for the most part.

Minor corrections:
-Lowest cooldown seems to be 30 seconds (before Vigor) instead of 20 seconds like the article says. This requires you to collect 99 different pets (cool down reduces by 10 second per 11 pets). Until someone provides screenshots that says otherwise, 30 seconds is what you're aiming for, after that it's mostly useless.
-Level MAX Requirements heading says % collected achievement determines the Max pet levels you can get, but this is not the case. You do not need to complete all the pets to be able to get a level 4 pet, but you need to collect a certain number, of which I forget but definitely will get it by the time you have 99 pets for low cooldown. 

#4 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:07 AM

I am in the process of collecting 100 pets and now, I am on my 70+. My cooldown is 40s with 900+ vigor. My Guildmate and some players say the cooldown can be as short as 20s. I will be testing if it is indeed possible and would post a screenshot.

As for now, I gotta catch 'em all! ;)

Edited by donthackme2, 08 November 2014 - 07:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users