• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 HaloJalo15

HaloJalo15

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

Just leveled my Paladin(PvE) to lvl 41 and I was wondering..
How does Time Reverse Aura work?

I noticed that my bear skill cast time became instant(that's good news) but I didn't notice the reduced cooldowns. The cooldowns are somewhat the same? I can't see the difference. Do I have to max the skill so that I can see the difference.

#2 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:19 AM

At skill level 5 this skill does reduce the casting time and the cooldown time by 1.8 seconds. But this will cost you 27 mana each second the skill is active. At about skill level 3 the cooldown time decrease is more visible. I would suggest to go with skill level 3 till you reach level 60. Because cooldown and casting time decrease is okay on that level and enough till you reach level 60. Do put the skill points on other skills first, after reaching skill level 3 on this one. It's good enough for you to level and to help in a party on 3/5 until you reach level 60. This does save you some skill points and a lot mana pots until 60.   :p_smile:

I personally found out it's better to put some points on other skills first before maxing this one. I made the mistake to max it directly and ended up farming HunterG capsules to be able to max some other important pre level 60 skills.

Once you are level 60 and above and got some points left, use them. After level 60 this skill does help a lot in a party and especially in any high level dungeon. So it's basically a must have 5/5 later on.  :ok:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 10 November 2014 - 04:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users