clragexe.exe - Entry Point Not Found another one - Classic Tech Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

clragexe.exe - Entry Point Not Found another one

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ApricotHero

ApricotHero

I am New.

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:57 AM

Hello there!

So I noticed a lot of people with the same issue, and instead of posting on their thread which was not getting any love I figured I would write up another topic hopefully with a bit mroe detail than was listed before.

I get in to work this morning and load up RO Classic and I get the error

clragexe.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point defcps.compress could not be located in the dynamic link library cps.dll.

I then went ahead and looked for a solution online.. In a similar thread they said to close all RO instances and patch renewal. Then click play classic. I did not think this was my issue as I was able to play fine yesterday but I figured why not, it couldn't hurt. So I followed the instructions; however,that solution did not work for me.

I then looked and saw it might require a forced repatch, From Axylus he said since the cps.dll file was recently updated we might have to force a repatch, so I followed the instructions from here (http://forums.warppo...ster/?p=1952673) and repatched renewal. That solution also did not work for me. 

Since I am at work I am unable to disable the work antivirus so not sure what I can do there...

Is there any way I can get this game to work again?

I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise. and that's about all I can tell you. 

If you need additional information please let me know.

**Edit***

Our company does not use Avast antivirus so I don't think it is a compatibility issue with that. 

I have also tried reinstalling and that did not fix the issue.

Edited by ApricotHero, 11 November 2014 - 07:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users