#1 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:20 AM

So alteris, you said you wanna make the game more enjoyable without malls.

Here are the suggestions, most of them were already suggested in this forum, just making a big topic with all (all very easy to implement) :

1. Binds on Equip option Clear Xeon - Binds on Acquire Item Trade Xeon.

Make them buyable with PvP points (Theme battle, Ancient Ruins or FOC), or with chips from Mini Game.

2. Reduce the difference from a +0 player / +30 player.

Easy way to fix this is reduce reinforcement stats, for example if an item gives +120 health at +30, instead it should give +60 health (the half on all reinforcement stats). 

3. Permanent Pet/Costume.

Change pet/costume 30 day to permanent, like all other games. More people would buy them....

4. Decrease Reinforcement Prices.

Decrease reinforcement prices, to a fixed number, like 1000 lant for each +.

Remove tools from item mall...

Thanks, I hope GM will read this ^^

#2 Sonse81

Sonse81

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:39 AM

Well they could also transform Nova server into a retro server.

Full character/data wipe (not much loss, cause nearly dead but this step is needed to get rid of all cloned stuff from transfer), reimplement full S1 system (and nothing else; no +ing, no damage on jewels and all that crap), reduce mall content to, as you already said, only costumes, mounts and maybe reduction tools.

That server would be so totally crowded IMO.

Even if they'd leave Trifri as is, this would really reattract some old players. But it will never happen.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:41 AM

Well they could also transform Nova server into a retro server.

Full character/data wipe (not much loss, cause nearly dead but this step is needed to get rid of all cloned stuff from transfer), reimplement full S1 system (and nothing else; no +ing, no damage on jewels and all that crap), reduce mall content to, as you already said, only costumes, mounts and maybe reduction tools.

That server would be so totally crowded IMO.

Even if they'd leave Trifri as is, this would really reattract some old players. But it will never happen.

Yeah, I also suggested to make Nova a very free to play server, but no GM reply xD

#4 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:30 AM

Aren't these suggestions going to reduce drastically their $ incomings?

I dont know man, I think binded stuff kinda help game's economy. Well, actually wont make much diference. Sadly we are only a hanful of players here yet, unbinds are freakin expensive imho. We should have like, cheaper versions of unbind xeons ie: eximius unbinds for stuff below lvl 60, rare for 70's and so on...

About the power diference between +0, +10 and +30 players, I dont mind being one hitted (please do something about Bartuks pbs xD) by someone who spent lots of money and time on their gear. They're who make the game running after all, right? Also, it is great to party up with "OP ppl" for raids and other pve content.

Just my 2 cents =)

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:44 AM

No they won t reduce their $ incomings but increase them a lot.
Look at new games, they get millions of dollars and they are TOTALLY f2p.
Binded stuff kills game economy a lot.

#6 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

Giont is the worst pb, it's clunky, slow and a pain in ass to use. Bartuks and turans have great pbs. If anything giont needs Improving to the same level.

+30 gear is one of the main sources of income. If you want to catch up buy malls ingame or spend real money. These kind of games wouldn't get much revenue if it wasn't for players wanting stronger and better items all the time.

There's players on nova with +30 gear who would be very annoyed if the server was wiped. So that's just a very retarded suggestion.

Forge is one of the main problems with this game. Even if you have real money to spend in game you have to wait a month or longer to up your items. In an time where everything is at touch of button, delivered, on demand etc waiting a month to + gear is a pain in the ass.

I would like to see an end to rollable gear. To compound an item repeatedly because u have terrible stats is just annoying. Some items take forever to collect the compounds, just for it to give terrible stats, no thanks.

The new compound enchant xeons take way too much time and effort. We need compression xeons to drop and more often. Red compression xeons, and for red xeons to drop in multiples. Maybe a higher premium dungeon that gives maximus and frost tokens.

Mall items such as costumes, mounts and pets I would like to be permanent, including item reduction tool. If they made the cost 10x higher but permanent I would pay that, just so I didn't have to buy every month or hope I had some money in bank for when my items expired.

A linked AH shared between Trifri and Nova would be the best thing they could implement. Or making it so you can log from one server to the other using same character, this way you could login to pk server if you want to pk or login to non pk if you don't want to be harassed by nerds. It can be done, but it's a lot of work.

Edited by Demtd, 13 November 2014 - 10:04 AM.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:18 AM

Why are you talking about PB?
Anyway my suggestion won't hurt +30 ppl because they will still have better gears than others.
Do you find it normal to have 25k hp+ and 2 hit a +10 player?
And why you care so much of game incomes and then complain about malls...lol
This game has a great potential, we would have thousands of players without this mall dependence, new players just run when they know this game is p2w..
More players = more moneys and when players see an active game they also buy more from mall...

Edited by Kazara, 13 November 2014 - 10:25 AM.

#8 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:21 AM

If they ever decide to advertise Requiem and increase the playerbase, yes they could make enough money from cosmetic, mounts and this kind of itens. Right now, my guess is that forge related stuff is their main source of cash. Along with "the monthly fee (premmy, costume, reduction tool, mount. pet period extension). Once again, just a guess.

Hey Loth, bet that sooner or later forging tools will come with the 60% bonus. The shared AH is such a great idea.

#9 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:10 AM

permanent 72% forge would solve everything..

#10 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:17 AM

permanent 72% forge would solve everything..

Not everything but that's a good start xD

#11 KraizerReziark

KraizerReziark

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:The one that works

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

If they ever decide to advertise Requiem and increase the playerbase, yes they could make enough money from cosmetic, mounts and this kind of itens. Right now, my guess is that forge related stuff is their main source of cash. Along with "the monthly fee (premmy, costume, reduction tool, mount. pet period extension). Once again, just a guess.

Hey Loth, bet that sooner or later forging tools will come with the 60% bonus. The shared AH is such a great idea.

Gravity advertising requiem would be like selling a toy car without any wheels. Nobody wants a broken toy car.

#12 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:06 PM

and Gravity doesn't care anymore. They just let the game run till it gives some money, then they will turn it off... No effort, some money.... easy money.

#13 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

Lyias post (ha i accidentally wiped the quote)

About the power diference between +0, +10 and +30 players, I dont mind being one hitted (please do something about Bartuks pbs xD) by someone who spent lots of money and time on their gear. They're who make the game running after all, right? Also, it is great to party up with "OP ppl" for raids and other pve content.

Thats why i mentioned the pbs. 

I am not anti malls. I would rather have the option to pay for malls in game or on the website than be charged a flat monthly fee. I just think they need to work on making malls worth the cost. 

+30 gear is permanent, it doesn't expire in 30 days. Its a rewarding but expensive part of the game. I have played some f2p games where there is 1-2 people who spend thousands and others can never catch up. Least with Requiem there is the +30 barrier.

If everyone could be maxed out or have the best gear within weeks people would get bored. Same as waiting weeks to + armour is very boring. Least with the resonating and 70 daily xeons you cant have full armour loaded with those without having to work at it.

If your being one hitted by +30 people, your being 1 hit by people full of carus hearts or scad xeons. These are obtainable, just requires time and effort. I have +30 gear (mostly) and i would say that 80% of your stats come from enchanting now.

#14 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:40 PM

put cap on hp adjust raid boss to that.. mall helps those that dont have cap hp the rest can rest easy.

#15 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:57 AM

if you lower the +30 armory we will get alot problems in raids. i think it would be bether if +15would be max and get same stats as +30. 

#16 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:19 AM

if you lower the +30 armory we will get alot problems in raids. i think it would be bether if +15would be max and get same stats as +30.

Same effect could be applied by simply giving us better forge percentages so we don't need so many mall reinforcements

#17 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:23 AM

Put cap on scad and cad..bring resist cap on 50% bring defense cap on 2000. i will enjoy thiz game..

#18 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:21 AM

Same effect could be applied by simply giving us better forge percentages so we don't need so many mall reinforcements

yea. at the end its the same. with one of this you can change a lot things wihtout many efforth. ofc it would be good to get scad caps etc. bud if you doo this you need to rebalance full pve part. i will not imagine a tank with 2k defence at erunil or only 50% resis. holly. everyone will be one shot then. and with scad cap we need even longer for raids.

#19 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:53 AM

I see the scad and cad xeons as being a half assed attempt to counter the massive hp people have now

#20 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:55 AM

There should be a max for scad/cad..that's right.

#21 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:20 AM

OK, so you cannot put a cap on scad or hp or scc. Of this was implemented a few year ago, yes maybe. But what is the point in playing if you reach the cap. No I'm sorry cap for scad and hp is silly. Those are not the problem. Go back to what the problem is. Mall. The difference between a free player and a malled player. You don't lower the total reinforcement possible either. That pisses off all mallwhores who have +30 gear. All you have to do to fix the drastic difference between a maller and a free player is change how much stats a base item gives compared to it being +30. Btw if you put a cap on hp and scc and scad, you will have all players using identical gear and having identical stats, boring and pointless. Atleast without cap people can go pure glass cannon or op tank style, variations that make it fun to play.

#22 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:29 AM

Yeah they must nerf the stats from reinforcement, that was the suggestion at the start topic.

Edited by Kazara, 14 November 2014 - 08:30 AM.

#23 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

put cap on everything...put hackshield back, i dont care if it lags more, its been laggin for life..anyway i remember there is a cap for hp which is the maximun possible hp you can get according to gms before, around 200k..haha..

#24 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:53 AM

Your all living in fantasy land. For 6 years they where screamed at not to increase mall. Every year they increases it more until everyone left in mass. Totally ignoring this trend they again increased mall usage with 40 % he boost and more left. Year on year mall increased and server population nose dived the next month. Gravity sadly are a clueless company with no hope of long term survival. Gravity don't make games. they take other people for a fraction of its value then cover it in mall. They do very little and rake in cash till it dies. Gravity gaming is life support gaming.

#25 stres

stres

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:28 AM

Nothing will be better.They know game is dead,so they will put more stuff in item mall,get the most of it and eventually the game will shut down.There is no hope here anymore,there never was

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users