BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

After compounding with the 1st Legacy atma it says the next stage needs Rh or DC legacy atma.  Asked around alot and nobody seems to know.  Have they not been implemented?  If they have is there a way to compound items to make them.  Thanks for any and all info.

Moved recipe to top

Start

-

This is, to the best of my abilities, the correct Lyle path, and it was extremely annoying because Lyle has different requirements than Briana or Julia.
(This is assuming you've already made it to I-A after using Legacy Atma from LW)

IA->IB = 3 Dc Weapon = Doom Cheras Legacy Atma
IB->IC = Biskra Set = Biskra Legacy Atma
IC->ID = Model X 
ID->IE = Model X2 (THIS is NOT 2 x Model X's, it is a Model X combined with an infinity atma)
IE->IIE = RH Chest/Legs -> RH Upper Atma + RH Gloves/Feet/Helm -> RH Lower Atma = RH Legacy Atma
IIE -> IIIE = RH Chest/Legs -> RH Upper Atma + RH Gloves/Feet/Helm -> RH Lower Atma = RH Legacy Atma (Same as Last)
IIIE -> IVE =  RH Chest/Legs -> RH Upper Atma + RH Gloves/Feet/Helm -> RH Lower Atma = RH Legacy Atma (Same as Last)
IVE -> VE =  RH Chest/Legs -> RH Upper Atma + RH Gloves/Feet/Helm -> RH Lower Atma = RH Legacy Atma (Same as Last)
VE -> Hurricane Lyle = Biskra Set 

Each Transformation takes 1 infinity Atma. 
Biskra Sets require 1 infinity Atma.
Model X2  requires 1 infinity Atma
RH Upper Atma Requires 1 Infinity Atma
RH Lower Atma Requires NO Atma
RH Legacy Atma (RH Upper + Lower) Requires NO Infinity Atma

I don't remember if the Doom Cheras Weapons Require an infinity Atma to make the Legacy but you can just plug in one of the weapons Jabrody posted about and see fairly easily.
IN ALL that is:

3 Doom Cheras Weapons
2 Model X's
2 Biskra Sets
FOUR Ruinhorn Sets
That also makes TWENTY-FIVE infinity Atmas (I'm adding the ones it took to make it from fresh, so if I counted the ones from Start - LW Legacy atma wrongly correct me.)

TWENTY-FIVE Compounding protection III's (a couple of 2's but I did not count them becuase sometimes there was a 100% success) - This is also assuming there were no fails..which there were.

Mall point wise - 

Infinity Atma = 200 IM each (unless you are lucky enough to get one from a raid...doubtful)

Compounding protection III 125 IM

Compounding Success Rate - 50 IM

ASSUMING you use these items since you don't want to break full sets of armor in one go it's roughly 8,100 mall points (Not including success rates because you could just wait for forge event or HH or something).  This does not include computer error (Failures) or atmas attained by raiding.

- I forgot Lyle is actually 1k points in the first place so it's actually closer to 9,100. My bad -

Again this is not 100% precise but it's pretty damn close.  

-
End

Edited by BloodyHalo, 10 May 2015 - 06:58 PM.

#2 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:24 PM

Yea, DC atmas are created from DC weapons. Biskra Atmas are created from Biskra armors.

As you compound higher and higher you find out that the compounding recipes get weirder and weirder. (such as asing for Model X and Model X2 in the recipes, so just go make some on your alts and steal those, it works)

#3 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:28 PM

Yea, DC atmas are created from DC weapons. Biskra Atmas are created from Biskra armors.

As you compound higher and higher you find out that the compounding recipes get weirder and weirder. (such as asing for Model X and Model X2 in the recipes, so just go make some on your alts and steal those, it works)

Are there specific weapons or armors that you have to use?  I don't see a mixing guide and when I go to compound nothing will register.  BTW Thanks for your quick response!

#4 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:02 PM

Well the recipe is based on whatever goes in the first slot, then you can see the rest of the stuff. Lots and lots of bugs along the way.

For biskra atmas, just find any biskra upper armor and itll show you that you need the other parts (lower, helm) of the same set to compound a biskra atma.

For DC atmas, there are only 3 specific weapons (kalions sword, ruan's competence, xenovia's symbol) that will show you the recipes, not all of the various DC weapons are used in reicpes, just 9 total out of 15 or whatever there are.

Recipes:
1. Kalions Sword + Golden Axe + Pions Bliss
2. Ruan's Competence + Life and Death + Latalon
3. Xenovia's Symbol + Firedragon Wing + Doom Cheras Heart

Also worth mentioning if you Start by compounding I-a to II-a you will never be able to completely upgrade your merc it'll get stuck at V-a and never become V-b. This is an unreported bug as far as I know.

So follow this order if you dont wanna get bugged:

1. Compound your Model X up to Variable I-A
2. Compound I-A to I-E (4 compounds, lots of weirdness in these 4 compounds asking for extra Model Xs)
3. Compound I-E to V-E (4 more compounds, nothing weird in these)
4. Your final compound, E.G. Julianna goes from "Variable Julianna Type V-E"  to "Destroyer Type Julianna" which is the final form. (1 compound, nothing weird)

Goodluck

Edited by Jabrody, 13 November 2014 - 10:08 PM.

#5 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:27 PM

Thank you very much for your recipe guide.  I guess Ill start by going from I-A to I-B and avoid II-A altogether.  Thanks!!!

#6 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:36 PM

RH atma

Upper RH atma = Upper and Lower Armor (same class gear)

Lower RH atma = Gloves first, shoes and helm (same class gear)

Upper + lower = Rh atma..

btw jabrody...can u SS stat of the final form and its look..thank you.

#7 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:01 PM

Thank you very much for your recipe guide. I guess Ill start by going from I-A to I-B and avoid II-A altogether. Thanks!!!

you're welcome

btw jabrody...can u SS stat of the final form and its look..thank you.

4TZ9PDN.jpg

Disappointing stats, not worth the trouble if you are planning on making one. Experienced Kamila can spank this thing.

Edited by Jabrody, 13 November 2014 - 10:06 PM.

#8 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:36 PM

Ive got a lyle at I-B with 1474 atk power.  Does the end power not change much from this?

#9 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:23 PM

Do you need on each compound after state I-A infinity atma too from mall?

#10 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:24 PM

Do you need on each compound after state I-A infinity atma too from mall?

Yes 

#11 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:34 AM

Hm, not worth it then. How many atmas does Lyle need to get hush? 5 or 10?

#12 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:17 AM

Hmmm veteran kamila can easily kill the final form..just looks good nothing special except it can keep sins unstealth by its dots..

#13 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:19 AM

And..long range physical attack funny when she got ni bow or launcher..should be changed to magic attack instead..

#14 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

Hm, not worth it then. How many atmas does Lyle need to get hush? 5 or 10?

I honestly don't remember I did it at the same time.  He seems to have more attack power than the Juliana and hes not even maxed out yet.  I'll continue to compound him today and post a picture of his completed form when I'm done.  Unless someone has already finished one and would like to do it!  Also for the gear/weapons you have to waste on compounding just to make it, these things should be a helluva lot stronger than they are.  A whole seismic set for one atma(I know its not very expensive but still)? xD

Edited by BloodyHalo, 14 November 2014 - 10:55 AM.

#15 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

Well if anyone can construct a list or tree of Lyles type, upgrade list and skill/stat/appearance I would be very greatful.

All I know is that type I-A has a 3 second face smash. Requires dc or RH atma to upgrade again.

#16 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:26 AM

no extra skills on higher lvl ?

#17 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:35 AM

i reckon this thread should be pinned to resources or else, someone should add to wiki. 

Edited by exilehunter, 16 November 2014 - 05:36 AM.

#18 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:28 PM

This is, to the best of my abilities, the correct Lyle path, and it was extremely annoying because Lyle has different requirements than Briana or Julia.
(This is assuming you've already made it to I-A after using Legacy Atma from LW)

IA->IB = 3 Dc Weapon = Doom Cheras Legacy Atma
IB->IC = Biskra Set = Biskra Legacy Atma
IC->ID = Model X 
ID->IE = Model X2 (THIS is NOT 2 x Model X's, it is a Model X combined with an infinity atma)
IE->IIE = RH Chest/Legs -> RH Upper Atma + RH Gloves/Feet/Helm -> RH Lower Atma = RH Legacy Atma
IIE -> IIIE = RH Chest/Legs -> RH Upper Atma + RH Gloves/Feet/Helm -> RH Lower Atma = RH Legacy Atma (Same as Last)
IIIE -> IVE =  RH Chest/Legs -> RH Upper Atma + RH Gloves/Feet/Helm -> RH Lower Atma = RH Legacy Atma (Same as Last)
IVE -> VE =  RH Chest/Legs -> RH Upper Atma + RH Gloves/Feet/Helm -> RH Lower Atma = RH Legacy Atma (Same as Last)
VE -> Hurricane Lyle = Biskra Set 

Each Transformation takes 1 infinity Atma. 
Biskra Sets require 1 infinity Atma.
Model X2  requires 1 infinity Atma
RH Upper Atma Requires 1 Infinity Atma
RH Lower Atma Requires NO Atma
RH Legacy Atma (RH Upper + Lower) Requires NO Infinity Atma

I don't remember if the Doom Cheras Weapons Require an infinity Atma to make the Legacy but you can just plug in one of the weapons Jabrody posted about and see fairly easily.
IN ALL that is:

3 Doom Cheras Weapons
2 Model X's
2 Biskra Sets
FOUR Ruinhorn Sets
That also makes TWENTY-FIVE infinity Atmas (I'm adding the ones it took to make it from fresh, so if I counted the ones from Start - LW Legacy atma wrongly correct me.)

TWENTY-FIVE Compounding protection III's (a couple of 2's but I did not count them becuase sometimes there was a 100% success) - This is also assuming there were no fails..which there were.

Mall point wise - 

Infinity Atma = 200 IM each (unless you are lucky enough to get one from a raid...doubtful)

Compounding protection III - 125 IM

Compounding Success Rate - 50 IM

ASSUMING you use these items since you don't want to break full sets of armor in one go it's roughly 8,100 mall points (Not including success rates because you could just wait for forge event or HH or something).  This does not include computer error (Failures) or atmas attained by raiding.

- I forgot Lyle is actually 1k points in the first place so it's actually closer to 9,100. My bad -

Again this is not 100% precise but it's pretty damn close.  

Edited by BloodyHalo, 10 May 2015 - 06:58 PM.

#19 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:40 AM

#20 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:12 AM

Rofl this is exactly what I thought of xD!

#21 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:30 AM

so nearly 100 dollars for a merc? that does 3 sec hush? and has 1.7k phys dmg

#22 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

But do you remember what they said? They don't do everything for money... :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#23 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:48 PM

so nearly 100 dollars for a merc? that does 3 sec hush? and has 1.7k phys dmg

1482-1482 Short

145-145 Long

No change in appearance since first bought.

Resists went up approx. 3%

But yes that is about correct, not including the lant you have to spend to find/purchase the armor sets.  I would say at LEAST $100. (I could find out the exact amount but I'd be pretty pissed at the amount that I spent so I'm not gonna.)

However I am discussing the matter with them at the moment and they said they want to look at mine and fix it so I will post what it SHOULD look like after they have finished their changes (If there are any).  So...Fingers crossed.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 17 November 2014 - 04:50 PM.

#24 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:34 PM

I'm guessing the devs went light on the end-stage abilities of all the mercs to save face if they ended up being too powerful and game breaking. However, this is not the case, I imagine they will take a look at these down the road and make some moderate adjustments/improvements. They already removed the stealth-detecting ability from them which was one of the main reasons I had made mine in the first place and they replaced that with nothing, so they all got devalued at this point.

Edited by Jabrody, 17 November 2014 - 11:37 PM.

#25 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:42 PM

That's what I thought too, and basically 15$ to make 3 more damage for a pet is not very appealing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users