me too... I got some noob question - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

me too... I got some noob question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Spooky34

Spooky34

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationIn front of you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

I already have a tiny Bebe Ranger and nasty a GX.

but my problem now is my rouge level 95

I'm cuerrently using .1715.png+7 Heat Hybrid Arbalest Bow [2] (Effect: Hit+30 & 50%Chance of Double attack).

Q# is:

1.what grinding weapon should I really used when It comes in stalker & SC class.....dagger or bow?

(i have a wide knowledge using STAT in bow & Stat for dagger+katar and this causing

a problem on what kind of weapon should be used in stalker and SC class..i cant decided).

2. Do SC have its own Aoe skill (area of effect ) can hit multiple targets? or should I rely on copying Arrow_Shower.png Arrow Shower?

3. Do I really need to keep the skill "Intimidate" Intimidate.png (well I notice this skill kinda weak what ever the skill I copy they all weak).

and the skill point in rouge is very decent. (my mind telling me to remove that skill).

4. do this class worth to used hunter fly card?

Edited by Spooky34, 17 November 2014 - 07:34 PM.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:27 AM

intimidate is a must to have for your class, especially if you're going bow route.  you'd be copying arrow storm, not shower as a third class.  all classes can use hunter fly cards to save on consumable costs.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:37 AM

2. Not really - SC relies on skills copied from other classes.

3. Intimidate is a class-defining skill for stalker/rogue. It is much more useful as stalker, since Preserve lets you keep the skill, so you can get a good skill in PVP and then hold onto that skill.

#4 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

As a Rogue, I'd say you should grind mobs with Sightless Mind. Dagger gank is quite fast to level early on.

1. Sightless Mind can be used both using bow or dagger. Mind the size penalty on what mob you're grinding.

2. Feint Bomb, Fatal Menace... Tho none of them really viable to level. Rely on other classes' skills.

3. As for Rogue, not really, but it's nice to have. Especially if you're going to be a Stalker later.

4. HF card is useful if you mob with the weapon. Sadly, one of AS SC's weapon is an unslotted OAB. You can use Catapult too but the damage will suck. IB SC is awesome with HF carded RTE. SS SC can't really use HF since their AoE is magic anyways.

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

Shadow chaser is super easy to level up. As a rogue or stalker you can have quite the convenient time leveling like a hunter that has better flee and access to [heal] level 10.

#6 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:28 PM

well as a rogue you would need to make sure you don't get hit with enemy skills.

#7 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

I have a affinity for dagger on Rogues, I feel if you want to go Bow, just make a Hunter instead. Dagger/1h swords(with either chick hat, snake head or a sidewinder carded sword) type combat is way more fun on a Rogue anyway(let a the Rogue or whatnot do their job). I always felt that the only reason the bow skills exist on a Rogue, is for a Flavor Text type of thing.

As a Stalker, you definitely want to get Intimidate, plus It's a prereq for the SC's Duplicate skill(in short you'll get to copy two skills at the end of the day). Rogue's, Stalkers, and SCs, still really suck on the AOE front, you should pretend that the job type doesn't have any AOEs of them selves, they're that meh.

Use Intimidate to copy BB, and use reproduce for whatever you want(there's a lot of good skills to choose from, although Cross Imact seems like a really promising candidate :) )

I know back in the old days people use to Triple Hunter card a weapon for rogues, but generally It's just betters to card your weapons to just beable to kill faster, so Hunter Fly has really gone out of style so to say.

Just spam pots when needed like the rest of us lol, and this is very important, make sure to get mad FLEE, mad FLEE is the staying power of a Rogue type char, the more, the better(there literally is no such thing as having too much FLEE)

Edited by Zoltor, 18 November 2014 - 07:26 PM.

#8 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:45 AM

- arrow storm till 125, make sure u one shot everything.
- IB from 126-150, since u cant one shot again so u need to tank using a shield and leech HP. make sure u use triple mali RTE and +9 vanargand.
i 150-ed my SC this way.

#9 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 05:59 AM

scarabas?

#10 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:12 AM

ya, and sometimes bifrost tower 3rd floor or solo high TI. i 150-ed my SC when there was earth lichtern and parus TI. solo and got no problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users