Beware of this scam - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 9 votes

Beware of this scam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#26 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:15 AM

it says they cannot be traded with other accounts but then again it can sometimes say that and it not be true for example robo eyes i really wish iro would fix item descriptions to not be so misleading and hard to understand i thought you could only get single coins from the groovember pack

Feel free to post in this thread. It should be fixed... eventually. :x

Edited by OniichanN, 20 November 2014 - 01:16 AM.

#27 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:22 AM

Feel free to post in this thread. It should be fixed... eventually. :x

oh man i can add a few things to that list thank you.

see how much nicer things are when the trolls leave?

real solutions, real answers.

i very much dislike people who just post to tell you you forgot a comma so they can add to there post count to make what they say seem more relevant

#28 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:25 AM

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

#29 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:25 AM

lul, you gotta have thick skin to survive the harsh environment that we call the forums. As long as you're not a douche, you'll be fine. <3

#30 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:34 AM

almr you can be funny at times i will give you that but at least you know your just a troll trying to make yourself seem relevant by increasing your post count

i never really asked a question in this thread, tho there is potential for positive helpful answers none of them coming from you go bump a market post if that's what you want

Edited by TheFury, 20 November 2014 - 01:38 AM.

#31 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:49 AM

i suggest you to report that responsible person. i dont know how many people already 'tricked' by this kind of method. event ho we dont know whether she tried to change the opened item by keeping the good one and giving the bad one to the buyer, we have to be alert. And we have to encourage people not to buy a box which isnt tradable.

well, about coma and period, this is a very important matter. dont think anyone will be able to help you if you cant get your message across. it is pretty important to doublecheck your text before you post it, make sure it is understandable.

#32 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:00 AM

i get that, and most of the time i do. but i always make sure its understandable except i did laze off on the op and i sure could still edit it a bit but really i am being lazy on this one, its much better now. there will always be someone who is looking for that missing comma because they want to criticize, not that its unable to understand without that last comma. see what i did there with the missing commas

but yea i did report it the first 2 times in a pm to oda that he never read im kinda stuck when it comes to tickets right now im pretty well locked out of my email and my support account and i can get them to respond to my alt address but they never resolve the ticket unless i log in and respond directly to the first ticket i cant just make a new ticket referencing the first ticket

Edited by TheFury, 20 November 2014 - 02:06 AM.

#33 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:04 AM

im not asking for troll input its simple mathematics those boxes are a very good deal as long as your not getting scammed and you would try and sell a rudra for a bill you clearly did not read what i said because i got 3 out of the boxes i opened myself 1 gave away 1 sold 1 i have and i was easly able to break even without selling the rudra thats were the simple mathematics comes in but then again if you cant read you probably cant do math eather

My post was not a troll post. I could hardly read what you said, but got the gist of it. I just didn't catch the part where you said you got the Rudra wings on your own, leading me to believe that's what you wanted. Therefore, I offered a solution: to buy junk to give to boxter after the boxes cycle, instead of getting junk other players are going to say came out of the boxes that you paid over a billion zeny for.

Essentially, when dealing with those people, you should have came to the forums first and asked. You would have gotten your "helpful answers" first instead of getting scammed.

Edited by belld1711, 20 November 2014 - 02:06 AM.

#34 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:09 AM

My post was not a troll post. I could hardly read what you said, but got the gist of it. I just didn't catch the part where you said you got the Rudra wings on your own, leading me to believe that's what you wanted. Therefore, I offered a solution: to buy junk to give to boxter after the boxes cycle, instead of getting junk other players are going to say came out of the boxes that you paid over a billion zeny for.

Essentially, when dealing with those people, you should have came to the forums first and asked. You would have gotten your "helpful answers" first instead of getting scammed.

i don't really blame you and i apologies for my rude remark you read the op before i edited it and chilled out

#35 Metsukage

Metsukage

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:21 PM

I don't understand what you meant when you said, "buying kp from others is a scam". It seems a pretty straightforward deal. The only problem there is the way you think. Buying boxes from other players does not guarantee you a certain item like Rudra. If you want to get a Rudra, just buy it from someone who's selling it.

#36 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:40 PM

what you will find, the reason you can not understand when i say that, is because i never said that not at any point did i say that

don't quote something that was not said

Edited by TheFury, 20 November 2014 - 12:41 PM.

#37 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:52 PM

Why did you let people open boxes for you don't know, that's just asking to get scammed.

Hell if someone i don't know pays me to open boxes for him and i get a few rudra's i might think twice about admitting i got them, but then again i'm not a dick so i probably would have traded them.

Edited by teitoklien, 20 November 2014 - 04:54 PM.

#38 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationJefferson State

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

S>all non tradable kafra boxes that produce items at random. Pay first then i open ur boxes for you! L/O

Edited by DeathDealer, 20 November 2014 - 08:05 PM.

#39 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

i want to bring it to everyone's attention that people are scamming people trying to buy kit costume boxes

i was mad posting this so heres a grain of salt don't let people open you boxes and get kit coins if your gonna try this

thank you to those who responded that are not trolls

edited just for you fuyukikun

First, sorry for your loss.

Second, keep in mind that you cant trust anyone, no matter how nice they appear to be. So that was a very sad mistake you made there. This is an online game.

Third, if anything, you should buy the item straight off from a seller or you buy WPE and open boxes yourself.

Fourth, nothing you can do. You learn from it and move on, good luck.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 November 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#40 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:19 PM

Its like you had some stranger buy lotto tickets for you, but you told them to give you the tickets after the winning numbers were announced. Of course most people aren't gonna give you the winning lotto ticket you "paid" for, when they were the ones that purchased and currently own it.

#41 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 20 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

Well there is some nice people on RO who woulda prob gave you the wings even though they coulda made massive profit off you but sadly those people werent them D: Like everyone saying next time buy your own box not worth to have two RNGs against you.

Edited by YangeWenli, 20 November 2014 - 10:12 PM.

#42 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:25 AM

*ultra-facepalm*

Edit : derp :D

Edited by FrostKing, 21 November 2014 - 12:31 AM.

#43 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:46 AM

*ultra-facepalm*

Edit : derp :D

You are the wind beneath my wings <3

#44 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

Something doesn't add up. D:

Just buy the item you want next time (tho I know the feeling when you open boxes, that thrill... and disappointment afterwards :v ).

It's the OP that doesn't add up.

Why the -_- would you buy so many boxes in the 1st place?

Now because the items weren't as good as the 1st boxes you think you were scammed :hmm:

I wanna know how to create my own boxes so I can sell them. What's the secret?

#45 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:22 AM

It's the OP that doesn't add up.

Why the -_- would you buy so many boxes in the 1st place?

Now because the items weren't as good as the 1st boxes you think you were scammed :hmm:

I wanna know how to create my own boxes so I can sell them. What's the secret?

this is just a plain crazy

#46 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:23 AM

let it go, fuyukikun...just let it go...

#47 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:23 AM

^ have to definitely agree with you there. It was good for a laugh though

Edit: that was in reply to fuyukikun

Edited by Razzez, 21 November 2014 - 06:24 AM.

#48 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

I spent $50 on the costume box. That's a lot of kp lol. I got only one Rudra Grace. I turned in all of them but 2 or 3 that I liked for a aspd stone for the Rudra Grace and never got one. Most of my attempts to enchant the costumes I kept failed as well. I got +1 vit on the crown and max sp +1% on my costume robot eyes.

Those aspd enchanted Rudra Grace's are going to be valuable. Hard to get both items needed and also have the enchant be successful.

#49 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:42 AM

Sure I will sell you scratch off lotto tix, but first let me scratch them all. I promise to give you the ones I said I would, not just the losing ones. 

Now doesn't that sound silly?

I guess it's technically a 'scam' but man, you were asking for it....just buy the Kitcoins off them and make your own costumes so you can be sure....

#50 Weazy15

Weazy15

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 964 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California
  • Server:Chaos (Renewal)

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:50 AM

Lmao. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users